View Full Version : APPALACHIAN FOLLOWS DAVIDSON'S MOVE!

KiddBrewer
March 31st, 2008, 11:25 PM
apparently my school has followed the lead of its conference foe Davidson and has devised a plan that will give 8,000 ASU students free tickets and bus rides to the App-LSU game August 31st!!!:)

KiddBrewer
March 31st, 2008, 11:26 PM
here's a link talking about it....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools'_Day

KiddBrewer
March 31st, 2008, 11:26 PM
heres the link to the story....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Fools'_Day

Hoyadestroya85
April 1st, 2008, 03:14 AM
you couldn't have veiled that any better?
you had me fooled originally

brownbear
April 1st, 2008, 07:23 AM
I thought the thread would be Appalachian State dropping scholarship football and moving to the PFL.

PaladinFan
April 1st, 2008, 09:26 AM
Or got a good basketball team....

How exactly is App State getting 8,000 tickets for the LSU game? Most SEC schools only give out 10,000 to other conference foes with much larger traveling fan bases than App.

Do you have a link to that, or is it just a rumor?

AshevilleApp2
April 1st, 2008, 09:44 AM

How exactly is App State getting 8,000 tickets for the LSU game? Most SEC schools only give out 10,000 to other conference foes with much larger traveling fan bases than App.

What day is today? xconfusedx xlolx

udchuck
April 1st, 2008, 10:04 AM
I thought the thread would be Appalachian State dropping scholarship football and moving to the PFL.

If that were to happen,then Appy would have to play a good competitive schedule. instead of all those patsy's they play.xlolx xwhistlex

Appinator
April 1st, 2008, 12:13 PM
If that were to happen,then Appy would have to play a good competitive schedule. instead of all those patsy's they play.xlolx xwhistlex

Remind me what's not competitive about an all FCS schedule, other than one game.

xeyebrowx

Oh, and in case you didn't know from the excessive discussions, that one team is LSU.

PaladinFan
April 1st, 2008, 12:44 PM
Remind me what's not competitive about an all FCS schedule, other than one game.

xeyebrowx

Oh, and in case you didn't know from the excessive discussions, that one team is LSU.

who knows how good you are and probably has no intention of being embarassed by the media....

oh, yeah, and they're the best team in college football in probably the most intimidating atmosphere in the SEC.

spelunker64
April 1st, 2008, 12:53 PM
Other Sports =====>

:D

proasu89
April 1st, 2008, 04:23 PM

Still better than the Dins.xthumbsupx :D

KiddBrewer
April 1st, 2008, 05:48 PM

WOW........it actually worked.xrolleyesx xsmhx

eaglesrthe1
April 1st, 2008, 07:36 PM

The ticket number wouldn't be unusual. GSU generally gets 10k from UGA.

PaladinFan
April 2nd, 2008, 08:22 AM
Still better than the Dins.xthumbsupx :D

that, my friend, is not saying much.