PDA

View Full Version : UTC Mocs release schedule

nwFL Griz
March 28th, 2008, 12:30 PM
2008 UTC schedule (http://www.gomocs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=88679&SPID=10577&DB_OEM_ID=17700&ATCLID=1419482)

PantherRob82
March 28th, 2008, 01:57 PM
ouch...Oklahoma and Florida State.....add in App St.....0-3 already. ;)

terrierbob
March 28th, 2008, 03:38 PM
WTF?

TexasTerror
March 28th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Far from the truth...every other NCAA football program. Does this include Div III, Div II and all of Div I?

Chattanooga, like nearly every other NCAA Football program, will play 12 games in 2008, and the Mocs will have six home games.

seantaylor
March 29th, 2008, 12:14 AM
Payback is coming Mocs.

gvilleapp
March 29th, 2008, 07:45 AM
It's hard to see the logic of playing FSU and OU in the same year. I know the program needs cash, but how are you ever going to build excitement for the program when you go into the season with two games like these with no real chance to compete? I would think a re-match against Carson Newman would have drawn well and probably would bring a pretty good gate.

PaladinFan
March 29th, 2008, 09:32 AM
It's hard to see the logic of playing FSU and OU in the same year. I know the program needs cash, but how are you ever going to build excitement for the program when you go into the season with two games like these with no real chance to compete? I would think a re-match against Carson Newman would have drawn well and probably would bring a pretty good gate.

Especially when they seem to be the only conference team right now not improving.

NashMoc
March 31st, 2008, 01:28 PM
Especially when they seem to be the only conference team right now not improving.

I would think the Mocs have a bit more momentum than WCU. Just because they hired a new HC doesn't automatically guarantee improvement. I think the Mocs will win more than the 2 games they won last year, not a playoff contender but they should have 3-5 wins in 2008:o.

grizband
March 31st, 2008, 05:34 PM
Sometimes maintaining the program trumps expanding or improving the program. Unfortunately for many schools its a vicious cycle, where you don't have money for improvements and have to schedule body bag games, which you can't win to create excitement about the team.