PDA

View Full Version : Maine Football Player Charged With Carjacking In New Hampshire

UNHWildCats
March 18th, 2008, 10:10 PM
http://www.wmur.com/news/15632690/detail.html

Marcus Garvey
March 18th, 2008, 10:15 PM
WEAK!!!!
If Maine were I-A, that'd only qualify for 3 points in the Fulmer Cup (http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2008/03/17/fulmer-cupdate-colorado-punches-you-in-the-mouth/). I was hoping it'd be a string of violations, thus getting some consideration from EDBS.

Grizzaholic
March 20th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Obviously FCS schools aren't treated the same. Had this been a Grizzly player there would be 4 pages of comments then it would be sent directly to smack.

UNHWildCats
March 20th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Did you promote Montana to FBS?

AZGrizFan
March 20th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Did you promote Montana to FBS?

Pay attention. What he meant was "obviously not ALL FCS schools are treated the same..." xcoffeex

UNHWildCats
March 20th, 2008, 08:33 PM
:P ahhh see i was reading the other comment first where I-A was mentioned I didnt shift gears reading the next thread..... got it :-p

Now to cause the first shot at smack board relocation.... does Maine qualify as FCS since they suck ;)

eaglesrthe1
March 21st, 2008, 01:28 AM
Good thing that it's become public, or else the coaching staff might have tried to keep it quiet and allowed him to continue playing.xeyebrowx

Tribe4SF
March 21st, 2008, 01:34 AM
Good thing that it's become public, or else the coaching staff might have tried to keep it quiet and allowed him to continue playing.xeyebrowx

I believe he was a senior last season.

Cap'n Cat
March 21st, 2008, 01:53 AM
Obviously FCS schools aren't treated the same. Had this been a Grizzly player there would be 4 pages of comments then it would be sent directly to smack.

And that's a problem...why?

xeyebrowx

Ivytalk
March 21st, 2008, 06:42 AM
Was mainejeff in the trunk?xcoffeex

RadMann
March 22nd, 2008, 08:54 PM
Was mainejeff in the trunk?xcoffeex

MaineJeff was on here from the start of this board but got peeved when he was asked to remove his sig line a few months back and left. I rarely agreed with him, but it is odd not seeing his posts here all of the time.

Cleets
March 22nd, 2008, 09:34 PM
MaineJeff was on here from the start of this board but got peeved when he was asked to remove his sig line a few months back and left. I rarely agreed with him, but it is odd not seeing his posts here all of the time.

What was his "sig line" do you remember..?

UNHWildCats
March 22nd, 2008, 10:00 PM
a hillary cartoon pic followed by a Obama one and it said Clinton/Obama 08