September 29th, 2005, 11:31 PM
NAU at Sacramento State

Weber State at Montana

Idaho State at Montana State

Portland State at Eastern Washington

Paul

Proud Griz Man
September 30th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Hey Paul, what's your opinion about NAU split-personality and Jerome's longevity there?

Hansel
September 30th, 2005, 10:12 AM
NAU
WSU
MSU
PSU

89Hen
September 30th, 2005, 10:37 AM

Tough ones to predict IMO.

blur2005
September 30th, 2005, 10:44 AM
NAU
WSU
MSU
PSU
Wow, upset city...at least on paper.

Hansel
September 30th, 2005, 11:01 AM
The only real upset of my picks IMHO would be Weber St over Mont, which admittedly is a bit of a stretch. I think PSU is a better team than EWU, but we'll see...

Slackjaw
September 30th, 2005, 11:07 AM
NAU - don't really know who to go with here as both teams aren't very good.
WSU - If um's offense shows up they win going away, but it doesn't.
MSU - Because I go to school at msu
PSU - PSU controls the game on the ground versus a poor EWU defense.

AggiePride
September 30th, 2005, 03:47 PM

You need to let go of your preseason expectations...........

IaaScribe
September 30th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Wow, one home win over a middle of the pack Sky team and everyone all of a sudden is riding Weber State's jock? :confused:

Weber and Montana always play tight games, even in Missoula, but there's no way the Wildcats pull it off.

Another note: NAU always plays well in Sacramento. There have been some classic games between the two up there (including a 51-49 3OT game several years back), but the Jacks find a way to pull it out.

Eastern and Montana State both win at home.

GOKATS
September 30th, 2005, 04:25 PM
MSU

WSU/UM - Have to give UM the edge only because they're home, could go either way

NAU

PSU

AZGrizFan
September 30th, 2005, 04:33 PM
NAU at Sacramento State

Weber State at Montana

Sac State and Eastern, only because they're at home (and Eastern's season is OVER if they don't win).

Montana 20-13, no way Weber wins at Washington Grizzly Stadium. Score may be lower yet, if it's raining again.

ISU 28-17, because I think they may win the BSC (as much as I hate to admit it) this year...and MSU looks suspect now. Keeping it close against Ok State doesn't look nearly as impressive now that we've seen what Ok State did with the rest of it's weak non-conf schedule.

Lumberjacks76
September 30th, 2005, 04:57 PM
NAU has been disappointing on offense. They had a nice goal line stand against Weber and were down only 24-23 with a few minutes left, but couldn't move the ball at all.

I think a winning record is about all NAU can hope for this season. They just seem lathargic on offense. Plus, their run defense isn't very good. Weber's Conway really made them look bad.

Paul

Chi Panther
September 30th, 2005, 05:19 PM
NAU.....Better QB
Montana.....doesn't lose at home
Montana St.....Lulay has the experience
EWU......I have a magazine that says they have a "Dynamic Duo"

Down with the Foe!
September 30th, 2005, 05:21 PM
EWU......I have a magazine that says they have a "Dynamic Duo"
:D :D :D
It must be true......all the pre-season polls said so as well.

:bang:

polsongrizz
September 30th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Montana 20-13, no way Weber wins at Washington Grizzly Stadium. Score may be lower yet, if it's raining again.

Right at this moment it is pouring out and has been off and on all day up here in Polson. I really do not want to sit out in the rain again. :mad:Either way I don't see this team beating us period.

Chi Panther
September 30th, 2005, 05:26 PM
:D :D :D
It must be true......all the pre-season polls said so as well.

:bang:

I couldn't resist.... :D

Grizo406
September 30th, 2005, 06:24 PM
Eastern and Montana State both win at home.

I think you're half right on this one.

The Bobcats continue to roll, while we continue our search for a QB.

VictorG
September 30th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Right at this moment it is pouring out and has been off and on all day up here in Polson. I really do not want to sit out in the rain again. :mad:Either way I don't see this team beating us period.

Well Mr. travel all over hell and back. Never write, call or float a note in a bottle! What are you doing back in Polson? Don't tell me you ran out of clean underwear!!!! :p

Grizo406
October 1st, 2005, 12:28 AM
Well Mr. travel all over hell and back. Never write, call or float a note in a bottle! What are you doing back in Polson? Don't tell me you ran out of clean underwear!!!! :p

Don't feel bad, Victor. I didn't get a note in a bottle, a call, or a letter either from that selfish a-hole. All I got was ANOTHER call from some Bail Bond guy.

After all of his travels, word on the street is that his Spiderman thong was getting a tad "gamey", so he went back to Polson to retrieve his last, and only pair of clean underwear...you know, the Sponge Bob Square Pants ones.

I got this info from his house-keeper, and He's a pretty reliable source! :D

SeattleGriz
October 1st, 2005, 12:43 AM
NAU - Better team overall. Passing game wins it for NAU.
MSU - Need to win another game to confuse everyone some more as to whether they are actually any good.
UM - Offense got schooled at Oregon and picks up some much needed pointers. I think the offense will finally show.
EWU - I like PSU, but they always have a knack for losing important games...just like MSU. Did I mention that I almost predicted MSU's loss as if I owned a crystal ball?

AZGrizFan
October 1st, 2005, 01:26 AM
NAU has been disappointing on offense. They had a nice goal line stand against Weber and were down only 24-23 with a few minutes left, but couldn't move the ball at all.

I think a winning record is about all NAU can hope for this season. They just seem lathargic on offense. Plus, their run defense isn't very good. Weber's Conway really made them look bad.

Paul

Paul--

We're 16 Griz fans strong from Phoenix for 11/5 game in Flagstaff. Section W, Row 22 & 23. Look us up if you get a chance, and want to show your face!!!
If anyone else is coming down for the game, I'll be at the beer garden. Hopefully it's $5 all you can drink, like last year!!!

Grizo406
October 1st, 2005, 01:32 AM
Nice job, SeattleGriz...I agree!

Tod
October 1st, 2005, 02:18 AM
You need to let go of your preseason expectations...........

.....and reality. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tod
October 1st, 2005, 02:20 AM
MSU

WSU/UM - Have to give UM the edge only because they're home, could go either way

NAU

PSU

"oh, and I hate the Griz with a passion, so I hope they lost more than I hope the 'Cats win"...