PDA

View Full Version : Indiana State will win the 2008 FCS National Championship

I-AA Fan
March 4th, 2008, 07:50 AM
As mentioned previously, here is the start of a thread for ISU. I encourage anyone to add their own for their favorite team ...and add to it any time an App State fan adds garbage threads and posts to keep their non-sense at the top.

You know I used to be happy to see ASU in the spotlight, now I wish they would realize that is is not their board. Funny, as they used to be some of the loudest supporters against the Montana, GSU, A-10/Colonial dominance of the board.

UNHWildCats
March 4th, 2008, 07:54 AM
I'm going to send a congressional delegation to Hell and verify that it did indeed freeze over.

I-AA Fan
March 4th, 2008, 08:17 AM
http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img/hell-freezes-over.jpg

SideLine Shooter
March 4th, 2008, 08:19 AM
What are you smoking?

Appstate29
March 4th, 2008, 08:21 AM
As mentioned previously, here is the start of a thread for ISU. I encourage anyone to add their own for their favorite team ...and add to it any time an App State fan adds garbage threads and posts to keep their non-sense at the top.

You know I used to be happy to see ASU in the spotlight, now I wish they would realize that is is not their board. Funny, as they used to be some of the loudest supporters against the Montana, GSU, A-10/Colonial dominance of the board.

what are you talking about?? I see 3 threads specifically about ASU on the first page, none of them started by ASU fans. Seems like we got a case of APP envy here

SideLine Shooter
March 4th, 2008, 08:28 AM
YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!

AppGrad06
March 4th, 2008, 10:16 AM

I guess you didn't bother to read enough to realize that: A) the board you are pissed about was not started by an App fan and B) it is meant as a joke/hex b/c everyone he picks ends up washing out in the tourny( i.e. Montana that past few years).

grizband
March 4th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Wouldn't the theory of the "D1B hex" work in reverse for a team with the futility of Indiana State? Could you have possibly hexed the rest of FCS to watch the lowly Sycamores with the 2008 championship?