PDA

View Full Version : DIAAFOOTBALL website

saint0917
September 26th, 2005, 06:40 AM
Does anyone know who runs the diaafootball.com website?, it was fine the first two weeks, now their two weeks behind, nothing has been updated.

DIAAFOOTBALL (http://www.diaafootball.com/)

Hansel
September 26th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Does anyone know who runs the diaafootball.com website?, it was fine the first two weeks, now their two weeks behind, nothing has benn updated.

DIAAFOOTBALL (http://www.diaafootball.com/)
Same guy who runs the bisonville.com website (amsterbison), he lives in Amsterdam but has been on the road the last couple of weeks... hence no updates

Ronbo
September 26th, 2005, 07:47 AM
There's a lot of distractions in Amsterdam. ;)

saint0917
September 26th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Same guy who runs the bisonville.com website (amsterbison), he lives in Amsterdam but has been on the road the last couple of weeks... hence no updates

Thanks for the info Hansel, it's a good website I like it alot. Maybe he'll have it up to date in a few days.

Grizo406
September 27th, 2005, 12:53 AM
If I lived in Amsterdam, the only thing I'd be updating is me...and I'd do it every day! ;)

AmsterBison
September 27th, 2005, 05:04 AM
Sorry about that - got back yesterday and got the site updated.

th0m
September 27th, 2005, 05:32 AM
Awesome AmsterBison! I hope you're enjoying my country :)

saint0917
September 27th, 2005, 06:05 AM

Thanks AmsterBison, great website, I go there often. :nod:

Umass74
September 27th, 2005, 09:38 AM
AmsterBison's site is very impressive.

I've added a link to it on UMass Football Blog.

Up to eleven UMass-related links and now eight I-AA links.

I've got my hands full with my UMass Blog, but someone should do a master site for non-athletic dept I-AA sites. Looks to me that I-AA is a growth area!

FightinBluHen51
September 27th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Excellent, that'll make the weekly poll research easier. I like the formating, linking and layout even if it's plain jane at the moment.

TigerFan17
September 27th, 2005, 01:49 PM
Just a heads-up...our stadium is now Johnny Unitas Stadium circa 2003. Seats just over 11,000. :)

Minnegan Field is still the same, so technically its Minnegan Field at Johnny Unitas Stadium...sorta like Oriole Park at Camden Yards.

Edit: and we have new helmets circa 2003 also.

Dallas Demon
September 27th, 2005, 06:21 PM

Very nice site. On GoDemons.com, I have a link for every team to your site for more details in case you haven't noticed. Saved me a lot of extra work!