PDA

View Full Version : Don Hansen's Top-40 & CollegeSportsReport Polls 09/25

DotCat
September 26th, 2005, 02:36 AM
http://www.donhansen.com/polls/ncaa1-aa.php

http://www.dopke.com/IAARankings.htm

rcny46
September 26th, 2005, 11:42 AM
I think Don Hansen's take on where everyone stands,while not perfect,is the best I've see this week.

putter
September 26th, 2005, 11:59 AM
I don' think the Griz should be #1. A team with more offense needs to be there and, right now, we don't have it!

X-Factor
September 26th, 2005, 05:16 PM
who do the griz play this week? Weber?

SeattleGriz
September 26th, 2005, 05:23 PM
who do the griz play this week? Weber?

Yes they do, and I will be back for Homecoming!! Bringin' the whole family.

blukeys
September 26th, 2005, 05:25 PM
I think Don Hansen's take on where everyone stands,while not perfect,is the best I've see this week.

Yeah you would. You UNH guys are still trying to fly under the radar. ;) ;)

No way UD should be ranked ahead of UNH. :p

AppGuy04
September 26th, 2005, 10:06 PM
That 2nd link has APP ranked 5th. I'm a fan, but I know that is a load. Any poll that is that far off is not worth my time. And as for the Hansen poll, he has 4 SoCon teams ranked ahead of App. Thats a load. I know many of you have said that you thought App was possibly #1 in the SoCon and if not, then #2, so how the hell do these guys get this crap. Not to mention, Harvard hasn't lost a game in over a year, and I don't care what kind of competition you play, thats hard to do.

Grizo406
September 27th, 2005, 12:10 AM
...I will be back for Homecoming!! Bringin' the whole family.

Come to Parking Lot "P", directly across from the Adams Center, look for a very handsome guy wearing a kilt, and introduce yourself.

Lehigh Football Nation
September 27th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Every week, the #1 team seems to be going down.

UNH plays Villanova this week. After losing to Rutgers, the Wildcats looked impressive in beating N'Eastern and coming from behind to beat a great Penn squad.

Sure, it's on the road. But it's clearly UNH's turn to lose. Hulea and Adams will be tatooing Santos on every play, and this just feels like another #1 - consensus #1, I might add, one that has seemed incredibly powerful and unbeatable - going down this weekend.

It's been the only thing that's been predictable in I-AA in 2005. Every week, the #1 team seems to be going down.