PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Prairie View A&M University Schedule Announced...

Panther88
February 21st, 2008, 07:08 AM
Aug. 30 * Texas Southern (Labor Day Classic) Reliant Houston, Texas 7:00 pm
Sept. 6 Texas College Blackshear Field Prairie View 4:00 pm
Sept. 13 Sam Houston State Bowers Stadium Huntsville, Texas 6:00 pm
Sept. 20 Miss. Valley State Rice-Totten Stadium Itta Bena, Miss. 2:00 pm
Sept. 27 Morehouse (Angel City Classic) Coliseum Los Angeles, Calif. TBA
Oct. 4 * Grambling State (State Fair Classic) Cotton Bowl Dallas, Texas 6:00pm
Oct. 11 * Alabama State (Homecoming) Blackshear Field Prairie View 2:00 pm
Oct. 18 * Arkansas- Pine Bluff Golden Lion Pine Bluff, Ark. TBA
Oct. 25 * Southern Reliant Houston, Texas 6:00 pm
Nov. 1 Open
Nov. 8 * Alabama A&M Lewis Crews Huntsville, Ala. TBA
Nov. 15 * Alcorn State Blackshear Field Prairie View 2:00 pm

Dec. 13 SWAC Championship Birmingham, AL TBA

813Jag
February 21st, 2008, 07:47 AM
I was getting ready to post this. There's a Panther in my family doing a lot of talking. Hopefully we can shut her up on 10/25. xlolx

Panther88
February 21st, 2008, 07:59 AM
I was getting ready to post this. There's a Panther in my family doing a lot of talking. Hopefully we can shut her up on 10/25. xlolx

xlolx We're trying to get our swagger back. I like our chances. The kids are working awfully hard and it's been a loooooooooooong uphill battle. We don't have good funding (2nd lowest athletic budget in the SWAC :( ) so we're working w/ hay wire and hay rope attempting to hold all of this together. :(

813Jag
February 21st, 2008, 08:06 AM
xlolx We're trying to get our swagger back. I like our chances. The kids are working awfully hard and it's been a loooooooooooong uphill battle. We don't have good funding (2nd lowest athletic budget in the SWAC :( ) so we're working w/ hay wire and hay rope attempting to hold all of this together. :(
Y'all are making great strides. An improving PV is good for the SWAC, makes everybody have to work harder. xthumbsupx

TexasTerror
February 21st, 2008, 08:08 AM
SHSU is excited about having Prairie View A&M on the slate. It's an up and coming program and would be more of a challenge than the other nearby OOC foe in the area.

Glad SHSU is starting it up with PVA&M and hopefully, this is a relationship that the two schools can maintain. Hopefully, we'll see a constant home-and-home in MBB (we started one with TxSo) this year. If we do it right, we can rotate it where we host TxSo and travel to PVA&M and flip-flop the following year... ;)

3rd Coast Tiger
February 21st, 2008, 09:44 AM
SHSU is excited about having Prairie View A&M on the slate. It's an up and coming program and would be more of a challenge than the other nearby OOC foe in the area.

Would you just please STFU and leave that "other nearby OOC foe" crap alone?! Damn you always have Texas Southern on the brain. Give it a rest and just be thankful you have Prairie View on the schedule.

This thread is about Prairie View and it's eleven opponents in which your alma mater just so happens to be one of them so give it a rest kid.

Panther88
February 21st, 2008, 10:05 AM
xnodx xlolx lol