PDA

View Full Version : What's Up with Bobcatnation?

PhantomCAT
September 25th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Is anywone else having problems?

I went to the game yesterday, so missed the game thread. I thought that I would read through some of the comments from our big win over NDSU, but nope, no Bobcatnation today.

What's up with that?

catbob
September 25th, 2005, 11:57 AM
It's working for me now.

Bobcat94
September 25th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Go State Bobcats!!!!!

GrizzlyEdd
September 25th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Is anywone else having problems?

I went to the game yesterday, so missed the game thread. I thought that I would read through some of the comments from our big win over NDSU, but nope, no Bobcatnation today.

What's up with that?

I wouldn't consider the Cats win over NDSU a "big" win. Since the Cats were at home, and Cal Poly IS that good, I expected the Cats to come into the game with NDSU with an axe to grind, and :Dwin. 20-17 is NOT a BIG win, especially when you are expected to win... I had very little doubt that the Cats would and should win. Only one problem I see. Your Sr. QB needs to curb the turnovers this year. There some BSC defenses that are better than Cal Poly and NDSU. If he continues to throw int's and fumble, the Cats are in for a long year.

This is not smack just a objective view from a native Montanan who's two favorite I-AA teams are the Griz (#1) and the Cats (#2).;)

catbob
September 25th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Go State Bobcats!!!!!

:D

CatFan22
September 25th, 2005, 08:13 PM
I wouldn't consider the Cats win over NDSU a "big" win. Since the Cats were at home, and Cal Poly IS that good, I expected the Cats to come into the game with NDSU with an axe to grind, and :Dwin. 20-17 is NOT a BIG win, especially when you are expected to win... I had very little doubt that the Cats would and should win. Only one problem I see. Your Sr. QB needs to curb the turnovers this year. There some BSC defenses that are better than Cal Poly and NDSU. If he continues to throw int's and fumble, the Cats are in for a long year.

This is not smack just a objective view from a native Montanan who's two favorite I-AA teams are the Griz (#1) and the Cats (#2).;)

Lulay didn't throw any int's against NDSU. The fumble was a very good play by the Bison D and it would've happened to a lot of QB's. And I would consider a win over a 3-0 top ten team a BIG win any day. I think that your QB needs to make some plays too. He will have some trouble against some of these good BSC defenses.

blur2005
September 25th, 2005, 09:04 PM
...good BSC defenses. Uh...

CatFan22
September 25th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Uh...

I was just repeating what I was responding to.

carny
September 25th, 2005, 09:40 PM

Here's an objective opinion from an SDSU Fan. Saw SDSU play at Montana and at home vs. Cal Poly. IMO - Cal Poly has the better team. We'll find out this Saturday.

GrizzlyEdd
September 26th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Lulay didn't throw any int's against NDSU. The fumble was a very good play by the Bison D and it would've happened to a lot of QB's.

If you check my post, I did not say that Lulay had an "int" against NDSU. He DID against Cal Poly. That is what I was referring to. He has fumbled in two of the three games you have played. One for a TD for Cal Poly. That is all that I was referring to. All QB's are going to fumble from time to time but I don't remember Lulay having fumble problems in the past. I would be first in line to say that Lulay is an excellent QB but would also say that he looks a little less effective than in years past. Still is a game breaker with his passing/running abilities.:rolleyes:

putter
September 26th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Here's an objective opinion from an SDSU Fan. Saw SDSU play at Montana and at home vs. Cal Poly. IMO - Cal Poly has the better team. We'll find out this Saturday.

I watched the Poly - Montana St. game and Poly has the better offense now, but, they have to score against us first which will be difficult to do. We will find out in a few weeks when they come to Missoula.

GrizRick
September 26th, 2005, 07:45 PM

How so? Montana plays Weber this Saturday.

carny
September 26th, 2005, 10:08 PM
How so? Montana plays Weber this Saturday.

my mistake - should have said a couple of weeks when Montana and Caly Poly meet head to head.