PDA

View Full Version : I hate bye week!!!

AZGrizFan
September 24th, 2005, 09:16 PM
It sucks when the Griz aren't on! I need a fix! Guess I'll have to settle for AzState kicking OSU's a** on national televison...

GOKATS
September 24th, 2005, 09:22 PM
KIck back and relax- the Griz didn't lose this weekend. ;)

Bisonforlife
September 24th, 2005, 09:28 PM
It sucks when the Griz aren't on! I need a fix! Guess I'll have to settle for AzState kicking OSU's a** on national televison...
I know what you meah it sucks for me when the Bison have a bye :bang:

AZGrizFan
September 24th, 2005, 09:39 PM
KIck back and relax- the Griz didn't lose this weekend. ;)

And, by the grace of God, neither did the 'Cats. Nice drive by Lulay.

Tracking the NAU/Weber score, I'm not as confident about next weeks game now...

kats89
September 24th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Ya'll should have to deal with your game being canceled due to a Hurricane. I was pretty bummed today. I should have been tailgating when the storm was hitting Huntsville. :mad:

AZGrizFan
September 24th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Ya'll should have to deal with your game being canceled due to a Hurricane. I was pretty bummed today. I should have been tailgating when the storm was hitting Huntsville. :mad:

OK. You got me there. I really shouldn't complain. You guys on the gulf have had a ROUGH year so far, weather-wise.

kats89
September 24th, 2005, 09:49 PM
OK. You got me there. I really shouldn't complain. You guys on the gulf have had a ROUGH year so far, weather-wise.

Hurricane Rita really ruined some peoples weekend in far east Texas and Lake Charles. Houston got REALLY lucky this weekend. Focus turns to the folks east of us.

GOKATS
September 24th, 2005, 10:03 PM

OK- in all perspective, I'm wishing you guys the best- have distant relatives in the Houston area. Wish you well.

blackfordpu
September 24th, 2005, 10:11 PM

I understand that kats. It is going to be tough going two more weeks without Bearkat football. Hopefully some good will come out of this.

McTailGator
September 25th, 2005, 07:48 PM

Try having 3 open dates.

Two due to mother nature and 1 regular one.

No way to make the playoffs now, we only play 9 games this year.

kats89
September 25th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Try having 3 open dates.

Two due to mother nature and 1 regular one.

No way to make the playoffs now, we only play 9 games this year.

How did the university and the stadium fair during the storm?