PDA

View Full Version : GRIZ TE Beaudin 2 way athlete

mtgrizfan4life
February 16th, 2008, 01:57 PM
As reported by the Missoulian, GRIZ football player, Beaudin will be suiting up for the basketball team against Northern Arizona. He has been practicing with the team, and Basketball coach, Wayne Tinkle said that Dan is ready and willing to do this.

What lead to this? Griz big man Brian Qvale has a sprained ankle. All conference PF, Jordan Hasquet has been sick and unable to practice. Other bigs are 7' Derek Selvig, they do not want to burn his redshirt. 6'7" Kyle Sharp, 6'8" all conference F Andrew Strait, and 7' SO center, Dave Vanderjagt. Basically he filled in for practices and with the GRIZ facing all conference Center Kyle Landry they figure to use some fouls and another body to wear him down, enter Beaudin.

This should be interesting to say the least. I am looking forward to seeing what he can still do on the hardwood. He was 2 time allstate in basketball his jr and sr years in hs.

nevadagriz
February 16th, 2008, 03:25 PM
I hope beaudin gets in it would be fun to see! Landry has been great this year so this is the worst game for the grizzly bigs to be injured/sick!

Thumper250
February 16th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Gardner-Webb safety Daniel Cooke is a 3 time All-Big South man in football and a two-year starter in left field for the G-W baseball team. Atlantic Sun Conference all freshman team in 2006 and team MVP last year with a .350 batting average.

AZGrizFan
February 16th, 2008, 03:49 PM
I hope it doesn't mess up the Griz chemistry right. They are on a ROLL!!!! xnodx xnodx xnodx

nevadagriz
February 16th, 2008, 03:58 PM
I hope it doesn't mess up the Griz chemistry right. They are on a ROLL!!!! xnodx xnodx xnodx

Very true they seem to be playing very well as of late. The middle of the season had me worried.

AZGrizFan
February 16th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Very true they seem to be playing very well as of late. The middle of the season had me worried.

xeyebrowx
Worried? How about despondent! xbawlingx xbawlingx xbawlingx

mtgrizfan4life
February 16th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Well the GRIZ lose with 2 our 3 best big men not at 100%. Hasquet was maybe 75% healthy. Qvale was still injured and did not play. Landry got in foul trouble but was huge when he was in there. Beaudin did not see anytime, but I do have a feeling he may stick with the team to finish the season out incase we need another big body.

already123
February 18th, 2008, 04:36 PM
LANDRY TEARS HIM A NEW ONE!!!

mtgrizfan4life
February 19th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Enjoy it while you can NAU. With Hasquet getting healthy and Qvale returning from injury, the GRIZ WILL take down NAU and all other challengers in the BSC tournament. The only bsc team that can handle the GRIZ healthy is Portland. The GRIZ will have a huge say come touney time, meanwhile NAU will choke in the conference just like in football.

already123
February 19th, 2008, 07:57 PM
xthumbsupx move this to smack and ill have more to say!