PDA

View Full Version : W&M's Laycock Football Center.

Tribe4SF
February 15th, 2008, 06:07 AM
Gallery of photos of the nearly complete football operations center, adjacent to Zable Stadium. Photo below is of the atrium/entrance, which will house a museum of Tribe football history.

http://tribeathletics.com/files/fb/2008/lcfebweb/

bluehenbillk
February 15th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Will that break a record for the world's smallest museum? xlolx

Looks nice though.

Seawolf97
February 15th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Looks pretty nice!

slostang
February 15th, 2008, 04:36 PM
What a great building. I am sure that it helped in landings some outstanding recruits this year.

Longhorn
February 15th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Looks like a great facility! It's sure to help in recruiting. Congrats to the W&M program...one more super facility addition to maintain the CAA as a top FCS conference.

Monarch History
February 15th, 2008, 07:32 PM
A great addition to the W&M program. I look forward to seeing the facility when I come to watch the Tribe several games this year. I've always been a big fan of Jimmy and his teams.xthumbsupx

furman94
February 16th, 2008, 09:01 AM
I'm Jealous!

jmuroller
February 16th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Give it a few recruiting classes Tribe fans...I think we are on our 3rd or 4th with our Endzone complex. When these next few classes become upperclassmen, then you see what a building like that does for you.

Tribe4SF
February 16th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Give it a few recruiting classes Tribe fans...I think we are on our 3rd or 4th with our Endzone complex. When these next few classes become upperclassmen, then you see what a building like that does for you.

I certainly hope you are right. We saw the impact begin with the class we signed last year, when the center was under construction. The full visual image of the FieldTurf, new scoreboard, new practice field, and the center, seemed to work like an elixir this year.

DTSpider
February 17th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Very impressive.

I hope that the folks at UR have something similar planned for when we get the on-campus stadium in 2040.