PDA

View Full Version : JMU: Best Recruits Ever

BDKJMU
February 8th, 2008, 11:57 AM
http://www.dnronline.com/sports_details.php?AID=14855&CHID=3&sub=

Tribe4SF
February 8th, 2008, 02:56 PM
xlolx Mickey should hire Tommy Reamon, Sr. on his staff. The two best "Self-Promoters" in the Commonwealth!xsmiley_wix

youwouldno
February 8th, 2008, 05:30 PM
It's amazing how every class is the best class ever.

Umass74
February 8th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Matthews is an excellent coach and the Dukes football team is one of the top FCS squads.

But Mickey is in a league of his own when it comes to throwing male bovine compost. xbowx

WildCat In The Hat
February 8th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I think this post of mine is the best ever

proasu89
February 8th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I think this post of mine is the best ever

Should have redshirted:p

SoCon48
February 8th, 2008, 08:55 PM
http://www.dnronline.com/sports_details.php?AID=14855&CHID=3&sub=

OK.
Just bring them on to Boone next Sept. You'll need em.xcoffeex

JMU2004
February 8th, 2008, 09:36 PM
OK.
Just bring them on to Boone next Sept. You'll need em.xcoffeex

actually, for once, the mounties have to leave lovely Boone. I know its tough, what with EVERY playoff game over the last 3 years at home, but I think they'll be ok.

It will be fun in Harrisonburg next year.....I hope the two fan bases can work on the issues that have plagued both recently.

ASU88
February 9th, 2008, 06:27 AM
I know its tough, what with EVERY playoff game over the last 3 years at home ...

Now I know I'm getting old. I could have SWORN I made trips to Chattanooga to watch the final playoff game the last two years. :D

Those dreams ... they seemed SO REAL!

JohnStOnge
February 9th, 2008, 02:44 PM
actually, for once, the mounties have to leave lovely Boone. I know its tough, what with EVERY playoff game over the last 3 years at home,.

It's not App's fault that McNeese choked in the first round. Also not their fault that Wofford knocked Montana off.

AppMan
February 10th, 2008, 06:35 AM
It's not App's fault that McNeese choked in the first round. Also not their fault that Wofford knocked Montana off.

We surely did appreciate their efforts!

BDKJMU
February 10th, 2008, 11:47 AM
"Madison, which returns just one scholarship linebacker from last year's 8-4 team, signed four prospects at that position, two of whom had offers from major-conference schools. Matthews said Fork Union linebacker Jamie Veney (6-3, 215), who passed on Iowa State, is one of the few recruits in this class who might play as a true freshman."

Sean Price, who was the # 4 LB last season, had to be on schlarship.
http://www.jmusports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=71031&SPID=8113&DB_OEM_ID=14400&ATCLID=795377&Q_SEASON=2007
And Shelton Johnson, listed 6'1", 215 last season at DE, was moved to linebacker. He was the 5th LB who traveled to the away games (at least I remember him at ASU). Normally the 50 or so guys on the travel squad are all on at least partial scholly. Even if Johnson is still counted as a D end or isn't on scholly, with DJ Brandon, thats at least 2 full scholly linebackers returning.