PDA

View Full Version : SHSU QB

kats89
September 22nd, 2005, 12:08 PM
Discussion on Sam Houston Board about the possible return of Noah Allen to the team. :confused:

kats89
September 22nd, 2005, 12:28 PM
There is no confirmation to this rumor yet.

I figured as much. I would like to know what all the circumstances are concering this issue. In other words, how would he be able to return when he had been suspended for the rest of the season.

blackfordpu
September 22nd, 2005, 12:36 PM
I want to know where the person on the Bearkat board got this info. Is this legit or is it just someone blowing smoke up our a$$es?

kats89
September 22nd, 2005, 02:50 PM
Did he even appeal the suspension?

What is being said on the board is that he appealed the ruling and that also there was a possibility that the tests were maybe inconclusive or negative. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

If it were true and the NCAA messed up, I would be p.o.'d if I were NA. Just all the grief and disappointment has had to be enough to handle.

Mr. C
September 22nd, 2005, 10:16 PM
Sam Houston State pretty much has to keep Allen on the sidelines until he would be cleared. If they play him and the appeal is denied, it would almost certainly lead to a forfeit of any games he played after the suspension was announced.

kats89
September 22nd, 2005, 10:42 PM
Sam Houston State pretty much has to keep Allen on the sidelines until he would be cleared. If they play him and the appeal is denied, it would almost certainly lead to a forfeit of any games he played after the suspension was announced.

Oh I guarantee he won't be on the sidelines until it is all cleared. Probably won't even sniff the locker room until then

exbearkat
September 23rd, 2005, 12:31 PM
I want to know where the person on the Bearkat board got this info. Is this legit or is it just someone blowing smoke up our a$$es?The guy that posted the info regarding NA has a history of being very credible. Not saying that it's for sure or anything, but do feel extremely confident that he's legit and not blowing smoke.

TexasTerror
September 23rd, 2005, 06:47 PM
Keep in mind that not only does Noah have to win his appeal, he has to stay academically eligible just like any athlete. Student-athlete, am I right?

FYI...safe in Fort Worth. Can't be online too much. Hope to see all of you Bearkats at the homecoming game against NW State...

blackfordpu
September 23rd, 2005, 08:22 PM
Keep in mind that not only does Noah have to win his appeal, he has to stay academically eligible just like any athlete. Student-athlete, am I right?

FYI...safe in Fort Worth. Can't be online too much. Hope to see all of you Bearkats at the homecoming game against NW State...

I'll be there, so far it is suprisingly calm here in Cypress. Been outside watching the storm bands go by overhead and some strong wind gusts but not even any rain yet. We'll see how it goes.