PDA

View Full Version : Penn And Princeton Coaches: Mad As Hell?

CSN Log
February 2nd, 2008, 11:30 PM
Penn And Princeton Coaches: Mad As Hell?

Highly-touted Illinois prospect chooses the Crimson… much to the dismay of Harvard’s bitter rivals.
When the coaches at Princeton and Penn started getting angry and questioning his manhood, Alex Sarkisian knew he had made the right decision.
Sarkisian, a Valparaiso High School senior and the Post-Tribune Offensive Player of the Year, has committed to play quarterback at Harvard next fall.
And the Crimson’s competition was none too pleased.
“If there’s one thing I really like about the Ivy League, it’s that all the schools hate each other,” Sarkisian said. “There’s so much competition, it’s incredible.”
Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/?title=penn-and-princeton-coaches-mad-as-hell&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1#more434)

Syntax Error
February 3rd, 2008, 01:26 AM
Penn And Princeton Coaches: Mad As Hell?

Highly-touted Illinois prospect chooses the Crimson… much to the dismay of Harvard’s bitter rivals.
When the coaches at Princeton and Penn started getting angry and questioning his manhood, Alex Sarkisian knew he had made the right decision.
Sarkisian, a Valparaiso High School senior and the Post-Tribune Offensive Player of the Year, has committed to play quarterback at Harvard next fall.
And the Crimson’s competition was none too pleased.
“If there’s one thing I really like about the Ivy League, it’s that all the schools hate each other,” Sarkisian said. “There’s so much competition, it’s incredible.”
Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/?title=penn-and-princeton-coaches-mad-as-hell&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1#more434)
“Some of the coaches got angry, and they questioned my manhood and said my word means nothing,” Sarkisian said. “It was hard. But it was no different than if they told me they were going to go in another direction with another player.”

Sarkisian – who threw for a school-record 2,392 yards and 19 touchdowns as a senior, along with nine rushing TDs – had scholarship offers from Air Force, Western Michigan, Wyoming and Western Carolina. Northwestern, Vanderbilt and Virginia each wanted Sarkisian to be a preferred walk-on.And some people actually look down on Ivy League football!!!!

Ivytalk
February 3rd, 2008, 07:36 AM
xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx xhurrayx

Puck Fenn! Pruck Finceton too!:D

lc83
February 3rd, 2008, 08:11 AM
He is from Valparaiso, INDIANA! Not Illinois.

TrueBlueHen
February 3rd, 2008, 11:18 AM
IF what this recruit says is TRUE about the coaches at Penn & Princeton, they are both PUNKS!!!

Franks Tanks
February 3rd, 2008, 12:31 PM
IF what this recruit says is TRUE about the coaches at Penn & Princeton, they are both PUNKS!!!

Lafayette plays Penn and Princeton nearly every year and it has long been my opinion that both teams lack class. They are sore losers and generally very snippy when things dont go there way.

401ks
February 3rd, 2008, 01:10 PM

Agreed!

This young man appears to have far more class than those "gentlemen" who questioned his manhood.

Franks Tanks
February 3rd, 2008, 01:27 PM
Agreed!

This young man appears to have far more class than those "gentlemen" who questioned his manhood.

Exactly, cancelling his visits shows that he is a mature young man. He made up his mind and didnt want to string others along. He could have easily just took a free trip to Penn or Princeton to have a good time. Its not like he backed out of a verbal commitment to attend... this is the reason why most other Ivy schools completely loathe Penn

bulldog10jw
February 3rd, 2008, 01:33 PM
Yankees
Notre Dame (football)
UCLA (basketball)
Knicks (this has been a great year)
Cubs (I'm tired of the "lovable losers" crap)
everyone in the NL East except the Mets
NY Rangers
Princeton
Penn
LA Lakers

One of the many reasons P & P made my "love to see lose" list. No class.

ngineer
February 3rd, 2008, 04:23 PM
Lafayette plays Penn and Princeton nearly every year and it has long been my opinion that both teams lack class. They are sore losers and generally very snippy when things dont go there way.

Very much agreed. Especially Penn's Bagnoli, IMHO and certified ass. Kid seems like he was upfront with them. He deserves props for being honest.

Ivytalk
February 3rd, 2008, 09:59 PM
Hey, Bagnoli! Blow it out yer azz! LOSER!!:p :p :p

You, too, Hughes!xnodx