PDA

View Full Version : the one game in 2008 that you...

catamount man
January 30th, 2008, 07:50 PM
...would give up going to see your personal favorite team play that day to go watch that one game?

For me, October 18th, N.Dakota State at Northern Iowa. Not only would D1B and Cap'n Cat's tailgate party rock, but this game is gonna be the bomb.

We play at Wofford that day, but hopefully, SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE on DirecTV will be showing this one. Gonna be a good one!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

crunifan
January 30th, 2008, 08:05 PM
We would love to have you in the UNI-Dome. It will be interesting to have the Bison and the Panthers renewing their rivalry from the NCC days.

furman94
January 30th, 2008, 08:08 PM
FU Deleware! Should probably be a classic!

KiddBrewer
January 30th, 2008, 08:14 PM

going to see your personal favorite team play

catamount man
January 30th, 2008, 08:15 PM

Uh, ya gotta pick a game that YOUR team is not playing in. Reread my post. xthumbsupx

catamount man
January 30th, 2008, 08:16 PM
We would love to have you in the UNI-Dome. It will be interesting to have the Bison and the Panthers renewing their rivalry from the NCC days.

Would love to be their partying with you guys, but I will be at Wofford that day for sure. Maybe someday I can get up there.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

furman94
January 30th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Oh, Whoops! I screwed up. Didn't read it right. With that in mind, I'd have to go with catman and say NDSU-UNI! That dome should be rockin'!

slostang
January 30th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Montana/Montana State in Wash/Griz Stadium.

Fear The Beard
January 30th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Oh, Whoops! I screwed up. Didn't read it right. With that in mind, I'd have to go with catman and say NDSU-UNI! That dome should be rockin'!

Furman - Delaware would be sweet....should be a good match up. I would have to cheer for the Purple since it is SoCon Vs CAA.xcoolx