PDA

View Full Version : Talks with North Dakota State stymied

CSN Log
January 30th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Talks with North Dakota State stymied

Madison - Although officials from the University of Wisconsin and North Dakota State have been trying to schedule a non-conference football game for next season it appears those efforts will prove fruitless.
“I’m not sure where we’re headed here,” North Dakota State director of athletics Gene Taylor said Wednesday morning. “But it doesn’t sound like our options are going to be very good.”
Read more ... (http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/?title=talks-with-north-dakota-state-stymied&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1#more382)

Touchdown Yosef
January 30th, 2008, 04:22 PM
I beleive, not sure, that we share some open dates and that would be a great matchup. That is of course if our talks with LSU fall through.

Appalachian NDSU home and home would be fun.

stevdock
January 30th, 2008, 09:14 PM
I beleive, not sure, that we share some open dates and that would be a great matchup. That is of course if our talks with LSU fall through.

Appalachian NDSU home and home would be fun.

I've been saying for a long time, screw FBS if we can get a home n home like App.

Touchdown Yosef
January 31st, 2008, 08:04 AM
I've been saying for a long time, screw FBS if we can get a home n home like App.

I'm pretty sure we are still talking to LSU as of now for a nationally televised game but if that falls through I would love to see a home and home with NDSU. It is a shame that we couldn't work this out earlier as I would love to see Jacksonville or whoever it was we scheduled recently wiped off our schedule.

I believe we were in talks last year as well but those stopped when we filled the date with Michigan.

The Moody1
January 31st, 2008, 09:43 AM
I'm pretty sure we are still talking to LSU as of now for a nationally televised game but if that falls through I would love to see a home and home with NDSU. It is a shame that we couldn't work this out earlier as I would love to see Jacksonville or whoever it was we scheduled recently wiped off our schedule.

I believe we were in talks last year as well but those stopped when we filled the date with Michigan.

LSU is looking for a BCS game. If they can not find one then the game may be scheduled. We are looking for a 12th game so the Jacksonville game will not be bumped because we add an FBS game.

Touchdown Yosef
January 31st, 2008, 09:46 AM
LSU is looking for a BCS game. If they can not find one then the game may be scheduled. We are looking for a 12th game so the Jacksonville game will not be bumped because we add an FBS game.

Yes, I'm aware of that I just don't want to play Jacksonville at all.