PDA

View Full Version : AGS Poll

HenHouse1
September 21st, 2005, 03:12 PM
Before I post my idea I want it to be known that I respect the rules of the AGS voter qualification and I am in no way trying to challenge any rules that have been set up with it. With that said, I was thinking that there are many people on this board who do not post enough or have not been on the board long enough (I fit both of those criteria's) to vote in this poll. Nevertheless, I would like to share my opinions in a poll, and I am sure I am not the only one in this circumstance. So what I am proposing is that on Mondays I will start a post with my top 25 I-AA poll, and anyone who is unable to vote in the official AGS poll is welcome to offer theirs. Maybe if we get enough voters in the unofficial poll, I will compile a poll based on everyone who voted. Just an idea. Let me know if anyone is interested.

catbob
September 21st, 2005, 03:16 PM
Sounds good to me, I've always wanted to vote in the poll but am not allowed to. :)

Jacks99
September 21st, 2005, 03:22 PM
I'd be up for that. If anything, it's good practice and should increase everyone's knowledge of the teams.

OL FU
September 21st, 2005, 03:26 PM
I'm up for seeing the rankings. Just put on your think skin that day.

Stang Fever
September 21st, 2005, 04:05 PM
what are the rules

89Hen
September 21st, 2005, 04:08 PM
I've always wanted to vote in the poll but am not allowed to. :)
:confused: Were you shy of 100 this year?

Kill'em
September 21st, 2005, 04:24 PM
What would be cool is to have a top 5 Payton Award Poll. The idea came to me after seeing Jermaine Austin start the season as a strong candidate and gradually slide off the chart :(

colgate13
September 21st, 2005, 05:24 PM
There is hope folks. People who were left out last year are now active this year. Hang around awhile and you too can be an esteemed AGS poll voter! :)

OL FU
September 21st, 2005, 06:38 PM
There is hope folks. People who were left out last year are now active this year. Hang around awhile and you too can be an esteemed AGS poll voter! :)

Well that is the first time I have ever been referred to as esteemed. Would have been nice if you would have left the smiley face off the post :confused:

blukeys
September 21st, 2005, 07:48 PM
Well that is the first time I have ever been referred to as esteemed. Would have been nice if you would have left the smiley face off the post :confused:

I have been referred to as esteemed and even Honourable before and it is vastly overrated. :( Usually this happens when the organization you represent is picking up the tab for the banquet. ;)

I will accept the compliment and the smiley face as this "honor" has been more work than I thought it would be. I had to watch URI and W&M while listening to 2 other games on the internet and radio. :eek: :eek: The stress was ENORMOUS. I drank up my game supply of Jack Daniels :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: and had to buy more Jack to get me primed for tailgating at the UD game. :p I know there are many who envy the "esteemed" AGS voters but for those of us who must bear this burden, life is not just another day at the beach. :) :D :) :D

catbob
September 22nd, 2005, 12:01 AM
:confused: Were you shy of 100 this year?

I didn't have enough when the preseason requirements were supposed to be met, or something. I got an email saying I was good to vote, but Ralph later told me it was a mistake. :P

GannonFan
September 22nd, 2005, 08:44 AM
I didn't have enough when the preseason requirements were supposed to be met, or something. I got an email saying I was good to vote, but Ralph later told me it was a mistake. :P

Man, you were Poll-teased!

HenHouse1
September 22nd, 2005, 09:23 AM
what are the rules

I guess just put up your top 25 listing. No real rules, unless you can think of some that should be used. Of course try to make it legitimate, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

AZGrizFan
September 22nd, 2005, 03:59 PM
I'm all for it. I'll get to work and get back to you on my version. :)

Bisonforlife
September 22nd, 2005, 06:42 PM
I'm all for it. I'll get to work and get back to you on my version. :)
I like it! :)