DotCat
September 18th, 2005, 11:03 PM
http://www.dopke.com/IAARankings.htm

blackfordpu
September 18th, 2005, 11:11 PM
What the.....?

FlyBoy8
September 18th, 2005, 11:52 PM
I have no problem with those rankings. They are based entirely on this year's performances, which is something many people can't bring themselves to do.

FlyBoy8
September 19th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Looking at Brad's rankings, I definitely disagree with some things, but I can see the reasoning behind his picks. I'm pretty sure when teams eventually lose/win, he will adjust accordingly.

FlyBoy8
September 19th, 2005, 12:22 AM
When does the AGS Poll come out? Noon?

TexasTerror
September 19th, 2005, 06:46 AM
The Bobcats are 7th?!?

Barely beating a Div II team that just got rolled by like 30 this week by North Alabama...

Beating a really horrible Southern Utah squad?

Glad this guy has commonsense. If this poll was consistent with others, the OVER-RATED chants could come in. Let the 'Cats prove themselves before we throw praise on them. Heck, even those in San Marcos would say such...

ISUMatt
September 19th, 2005, 07:42 AM
Illinois State 13th, This is the greatest poll ever!!! :)

Catmendue2
September 19th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Illinois State 13th, This is the greatest poll ever!!! :)

I agree this is the most accurate of all polls so far this year. Its surely better than the other two or three that I have seen. ;)

McNeese75
September 19th, 2005, 09:03 AM
The Bobcats are 7th?!?

Barely beating a Div II team that just got rolled by like 30 this week by North Alabama...

Beating a really horrible Southern Utah squad?

Glad this guy has commonsense. If this poll was consistent with others, the OVER-RATED chants could come in. Let the 'Cats prove themselves before we throw praise on them. Heck, even those in San Marcos would say such...

This is REALLY getting OLD!!!! :mad: :bang:

TexasTerror
September 19th, 2005, 09:40 AM
This is REALLY getting OLD!!!! :mad: :bang:

What's getting old? I'm in agreement with the folks in San Marcos. The Bobcat football team is definitely solid but they have yet to prove it on the field. We'll know more here in the next few weeks, but these pollsters who are shooting up to the moon have no business doing so just yet...

Retro
September 19th, 2005, 02:25 PM
I think you guys at Sam Houston need to tone it down a bit after getting taken to the woodshed by texas tech.. 80 POINTS? You gave up 600+ yds passing and you're still whining that texas state hasn't proved themselves? Who did you beat? Bacone! :rolleyes: