PDA

View Full Version : With Clawson out, who's next?

Lehigh Football Nation
January 12th, 2008, 09:43 AM
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/?title=with-clawson-out-who-s-next&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Dave Clawson has left the building. In this case, it’s the Robins Center.

The next question is: Who’s going to take his place in the football coach’s office at the University of Richmond?

Clawson, who led the Spiders to their best season in school history last year, confirmed yesterday that he has accepted the positions of offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at the University of Tennessee.

With Clawson gone, speculation about his successor has centered on a pair of former UR players and assistants.

Kevin Higgins and Pete Lembo are mentioned in the article too. I think the chances of either going to Richmond are extremely slim...

Brad82
January 12th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Tim Stowers

Tribe4SF
January 12th, 2008, 10:07 AM
If Mike London wants the job, my guess is he will get it. I don't think the Spiders will skip a beat with him at the helm, especially if he keeps Russ Huesman as DC.

ur2k
January 12th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Expect one of the following 3 (in no particular order - per DT):
1. Russ Huesman - Current Defensive Coordinator
2. Mike London - UVA Defensive Coordinator - UR Alum
3. Greg Gregory - Offensive Coordinator USF - UR Alum

All good choices in my opinion

ButlerGSU
January 12th, 2008, 10:17 AM
http://www.championshipsubdivisionnews.com/?title=with-clawson-out-who-s-next&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Kevin Higgins and Pete Lembo are mentioned in the article too. I think the chances of either going to Richmond are extremely slim...

He would be an excellent choice.

carney2
January 12th, 2008, 10:26 AM
It is unlikely that Higgins would be interested in a lateral move. Lembo will be at Elon until his personality deficiencies overwhelm his on the field accomplishments (about 5 years, based on his Lehigh experience). On the plus side, former Lafayette coaches Bill Russo and Neil Putnam are available.

Franks Tanks
January 12th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Russo would have Richmond running the 37 grace. Look out SoCon you think you saw a power running game at Georgia Southern, you have no idea what Billy will bring at ya. xlolx

DTSpider
January 12th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Expect one of the following 3:
1. Russ Huesman - Current Defensive Coordinator
2. Mike London - UVA Defensive Coordinator - UR Alum
3. Greg Gregory - Offensive Coordinator USF - UR Alum

All good choices in my opinion

I'm assuming you meant "in no particular order" to preface that.

London is 1A & Gregory 1B based on all the rumors with Huesman #2. All 3 have been making their pitch. I haven't heard London specifically mention it, but Gregory was qouted in 2 different sources yesterday saying that if Richmond was interested, he'd want that to be the place he would retire from.

Regardless, we're in a much better place compared to when we hired Clawson.

catamount man
January 12th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Kent Briggs is available. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xthumbsupx xeekx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

paward
January 12th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Would love to move quickly on this one. Need someone in place for recruiting purposes.

Tribe4SF
January 12th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Russo would have Richmond running the 37 grace. Look out SoCon you think you saw a power running game at Georgia Southern, you have no idea what Billy will bring at ya. xlolx

Got a little short-term memory loss there?:D

citdog
January 12th, 2008, 04:40 PM

Kevin Higgins a mentioned in the article too. I think the chances of him going to Richmond are extremely slim...

HIGGINS TO RICHMOND?xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

THAT'S A STEP DOWN!

HIGGINS ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE

DTSpider
January 12th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Would love to move quickly on this one. Need someone in place for recruiting purposes.

PA, love the avatar.

I agree, moving quickly will be key, but Jim Miller has never been a man to drag his feet. We've got some time before signing day and we're in a better position than most years. This was going to be a small class anyway and all 3 of the top candidates have good recruiting connections.

DFW HOYA
January 12th, 2008, 05:18 PM
It is unlikely that Higgins would be interested in a lateral move. Lembo will be at Elon until his personality deficiencies overwhelm his on the field accomplishments (about 5 years, based on his Lehigh experience). On the plus side, former Lafayette coaches Bill Russo and Neil Putnam are available.

Pete is a fine guy and a very good coach, but not the back-slapper that some fans seem to want up there. A couple more 5-6 seasons and he might not look so bad.

BigHouseClosedEnd
January 12th, 2008, 05:51 PM
I agree on the great avatar for paward. Welcome aboard! xthumbsupx

Eight Legger
January 12th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Keep laughing if you think Richmond is a step down from The Citadel. It's not, but your coach would be about sixth on our list anyway, so no need to worry.

ngineer
January 13th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Howabout Heffner from Lafayette...If he's ever going to be an HC this would be a good opportunity. Similar sized school with strong academics. Plus UR now has good experience with dipping into the PL for a coach. Higgins and Lembo wouldn't apply--lateral moves for each. They'll focus on a couple more successful seasons where they're at and then try of a BCS gig.

UNHFan99
January 13th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Bill Russo is a master motivator. Great Coach.

paward
January 13th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Thank you fellow Spiders for the welcome. I like this board almost as much as our message board. For those interested we had a good recruiting visit this weekend. Friday Coach Clawson and Coach Latrell said their good byes. We wished them both success. The recruiting class was there or on the way. Of the eleven guys that came, unofficailly we have eight committments.

Franks Tanks
January 13th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Got a little short-term memory loss there?:D

HA--that was pretty bad there--I meant CAA of course.

Franks Tanks
January 13th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Bill Russo is a master motivator. Great Coach.

Hell ya-- I think you said in the past you played for him at Wyoming Sem. Russo loves smashmouth FB, I had a major headache after every practice.

spdram
January 14th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Word is Richmond AD is interviewing the reported frontrunner today in Mike London, current DC at UVA. Additional rumor is that he flew out of Richmond to interview a different candidate on Sunday afternoon, any rumors out there as to who he may have been interviewing?

ElonPride
January 14th, 2008, 01:52 PM

No way Lembo goes to Richmond. Kind of a lateral move and he just signed a new contract with Elon:

ELON, N.C. – Elon University Athletics today announced that Phoenix head football coach Pete Lembo has signed a contract extension which will keep him with the Southern Conference school through the 2012 season.

Eight Legger
January 14th, 2008, 04:20 PM
It would be later in the sense that both conferences are solid, I agree. However, UR has a ton more in available resources than Elon. Doesn't matter, Mike London is going to be our guy anyway. See you Aug. 30!

Monarch History
January 14th, 2008, 08:24 PM
It would be later in the sense that both conferences are solid, I agree. However, UR has a ton more in available resources than Elon. Doesn't matter, Mike London is going to be our guy anyway. See you Aug. 30!

I agree that the job is London's to lose. I think he is the logical and best choice for the Spiders.

colorless raider
January 14th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Howabout Heffner from Lafayette...If he's ever going to be an HC this would be a good opportunity. Similar sized school with strong academics. Plus UR now has good experience with dipping into the PL for a coach. Higgins and Lembo wouldn't apply--lateral moves for each. They'll focus on a couple more successful seasons where they're at and then try of a BCS gig.

Ha! Wouldn't you love to get him out of Easton. As a matter of fact so would I.:)

Franks Tanks
January 14th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Ha! Wouldn't you love to get him out of Easton. As a matter of fact so would I.:)

Heff Turned down the Zooker and Illinois after the 2004 season. So I would think only a HC job would lure him away now, but he seems extremely happy in Easton as he and his wife are from the area.

89Hen
January 15th, 2008, 08:35 AM
I'd go after Tom Masella. xtwocentsx

JoltinJoe
January 15th, 2008, 09:53 AM

Please delete. xnonox

Franks Tanks
January 15th, 2008, 09:58 AM

HA-- I think Fordham fans may burn down the football complex at Richmond if that happens xlolx

mcveyrl
January 15th, 2008, 10:13 AM
I agree that the job is London's to lose. I think he is the logical and best choice for the Spiders.

I know that London has expressed interest in the job, but unless the Richmond job is his dream job for life (which it might be, as an alum), don't you have to question the progression?

The coach you just replaced moved to the coordinator position at a big school (a position you just left), presumably as an advancement on his way to a I-A (FBS) coaching job. Doesn't this seem like a demotion for him? And I'm not trying to take anything away from Richmond (I think it and SIU are the two best jobs available in FCS), I'm just looking at Clawson's career path compared to London's.

I understand that Tennessee is a more high profile school than Virginia, but it's not that much more high profile.

Again, all this goes out the window if Richmond is his stay there for life, dream job. And, if he goes, it's a great hire for Richmond!

Fordham
January 15th, 2008, 10:31 AM

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Headline_Archives/fans_boo.jpg

BOOO!!!!!!!!!!! xmadx xnonox

JoltinJoe
January 15th, 2008, 11:21 AM
I'd go after K.C. Keeler. xtwocentsx

Fordham
January 15th, 2008, 11:33 AM
I'd go after K.C. Keeler. xtwocentsx
No, Richmond's looking for an upgrade. That's why I'm afraid 89 might be right.

DTSpider
January 15th, 2008, 12:09 PM
I know that London has expressed interest in the job, but unless the Richmond job is his dream job for life (which it might be, as an alum), don't you have to question the progression?

The coach you just replaced moved to the coordinator position at a big school (a position you just left), presumably as an advancement on his way to a I-A (FBS) coaching job. Doesn't this seem like a demotion for him? And I'm not trying to take anything away from Richmond (I think it and SIU are the two best jobs available in FCS), I'm just looking at Clawson's career path compared to London's.

I understand that Tennessee is a more high profile school than Virginia, but it's not that much more high profile.

Again, all this goes out the window if Richmond is his stay there for life, dream job. And, if he goes, it's a great hire for Richmond!

I think Richmond may be London's dream job. He's interviewed for it twice.

Then again, I'd also argue UT is definitely a step up from UVA. Maybe not a huge step, but the difference between say Maine & Delaware. Not that money is everything, but London makes $225k at UVA while Clawson will make $400k at UT.

Eight Legger
January 15th, 2008, 12:14 PM
I would only be worried about hiring a I-A coordinator if it looked like he was interested because he was about to get canned. Obviosuly London is not about to get canned there, and in fact UVA people really want him to stay. The fact that he views our job as something he really wants is a huge reason to be optimistic. I don't think just any DC or OC at a I-A program would come calling for our job, but obviously the fact he's an alum plays a huge role in this.

And yes, UT is a big step up from UVA.

citdog
January 16th, 2008, 10:39 AM
Keep laughing if you think Richmond is a step down from The Citadel. It's not, but your coach would be about sixth on our list anyway, so no need to worry.

DUMP OF A STADIUM. DIRTY, FILTHY, TOWN, EVEN THOUGH IT IS THE CAPITOL OF THE CONFEDERACY. HIGGINS TURNED YOU DOWN. HE WAS OFFERED 200K AND HE TURNED YOU DOWN. STILL THINK YOUR LITTLE JOB ISN'T A STEP DOWN?

ur2k
January 16th, 2008, 10:42 AM
DUMP OF A STADIUM. DIRTY, FILTHY, TOWN, EVEN THOUGH IT IS THE CAPITOL OF THE CONFEDERACY. HIGGINS TURNED YOU DOWN. HE WAS OFFERED 200K AND HE TURNED YOU DOWN. STILL THINK YOUR LITTLE JOB ISN'T A STEP DOWN?

when was he offered anything? That's news to me.

citdog
January 16th, 2008, 10:43 AM
when was he offered anything? That's news to me.

www.thelordsofdiscipline.net

mcveyrl
January 16th, 2008, 10:56 AM
Speaking of Clawson...

Here's an article from a local sports website that speculates on his future with the Vols...

TriCitiesSports.Com (http://www.tricitiessports.com/default.asp?sourceid=&smenu=113&twindow=Default&mad=No&sdetail=&wpage=&skeyword=&sidate=&ccat=&ccatm=&restate=&restatus=&reoption=&retype=&repmin=&repmax=&rebed=&rebath=&subname=&pform=&sc=1131&hn=tricitiessports&he=.com)

BigHouseClosedEnd
January 16th, 2008, 11:26 AM

We can speculate on why Higgins isn't going to be the Coach at Richmond ... but what good would that really do?

One thing IS for certain ... he isnt completely happy at Citadel ... or he wouldn't have come to visit us in the first place.

ur2k
January 16th, 2008, 11:31 AM
www.thelordsofdiscipline.net

if you say so.

The only thing said about Higgins so far was from this article

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/sports/colleges.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-01-16-0075.html

Two sources have indicated that Miller may have been interested in The Citadel coach Kevin Higgins, who worked with Clawson when the two were at Lehigh. But Higgins is not believed to be a serious candidate at this time.

Higgins was also an assistant coach at UR from 1985-87 before going to Lehigh

89Hen
January 16th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Please delete. xnonox

http://bostondirtdogs.boston.com/Headline_Archives/fans_boo.jpg

BOOO!!!!!!!!!!! xmadx xnonox

:D :D :D

citdog
January 16th, 2008, 01:36 PM
We can speculate on why Higgins isn't going to be the Coach at Richmond ... but what good would that really do?

One thing IS for certain ... he isnt completely happy at THE Citadel ... or he wouldn't have come to visit us in the first place.

correct now

you always listen.

Eight Legger
January 16th, 2008, 03:22 PM

Dirty, filthy town? Have you ever been to Richmond? Obviously not. I won't even dignify this statement with 5 more seconds of my time. You sir are a fool.

89Hen
January 16th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Dirty, filthy town? Have you ever been to Richmond? Obviously not. I won't even dignify this statement with 5 more seconds of my time. You sir are a fool.
It's one of those things where people drive on I-95 past a city and think they know what it's like. xcoffeex

ur2k
January 16th, 2008, 03:50 PM

Just ignore ignore it - the baiting worked.

Richmond's a fine city, so is Charleston.. and we move on.

citdog
January 16th, 2008, 04:03 PM

I HAVE BEEN TO RICHMOND, VA MANY TIMES. FOUGHT WITH JOHNSTON AT GAINES MILL IN 1862. WITH LEE IN 64-65.xnodx

IN COMPARISION WITH THE SOUTH OF BROAD SECTION OF CHARLESTON ALL CITIES ARE DIRTY AND FILTHY. I HAVE BEEN TO RICHMOND SEVERAL TIMES SINCE THE WAR AND THAT HAS BEEN MY IMPRESSION.

A FOOL I MAY BE, BUT AS THE SAYING GOES... TAKES ONE... ETC ETC

DFW HOYA
January 16th, 2008, 04:08 PM
I HAVE BEEN TO RICHMOND, VA MANY TIMES. FOUGHT WITH JOHNSTON AT GAINES MILL IN 1862. WITH LEE IN 64-65

Uh, it's changed a little since then. xlolx

Eyes of Old Main
January 16th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Kent Briggs is available. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xthumbsupx xeekx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Beat me to it! xthumbsupx

Bettina90
January 16th, 2008, 11:29 PM
I HAVE BEEN TO RICHMOND, VA MANY TIMES. FOUGHT WITH JOHNSTON AT GAINES MILL IN 1862. WITH LEE IN 64-65.xnodx

IN COMPARISION WITH THE SOUTH OF BROAD SECTION OF CHARLESTON ALL CITIES ARE DIRTY AND FILTHY. I HAVE BEEN TO RICHMOND SEVERAL TIMES SINCE THE WAR AND THAT HAS BEEN MY IMPRESSION.

A FOOL I MAY BE, BUT AS THE SAYING GOES... TAKES ONE... ETC ETC

Knob. A Military School, are you kidding me? Scared of competing against females or just want to be in a court case against them (as The Citadel was)? Of course, this will get suggested to be moved to the Smack Board though his original notion that Richmond is a dirty town was never mentioned as such.

Football and Academic Programs:

Richmond > "The" Citadel.

Posters:

Bettina90>Citdog

WCU LawCat
January 17th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Kent Briggs is available.

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Pickens I didn't realize you had such filthy language. We must forget about the dark ages.

citdog
January 17th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Knob. A Military School, are you kidding me? Scared of competing against females or just want to be in a court case against them (as The Citadel was)? Of course, this will get suggested to be moved to the Smack Board though his original notion that Richmond is a dirty town was never mentioned as such.

Football and Academic Programs:

Richmond > "The" Citadel.

Posters:

Bettina90>Citdog

I WILL MAKE ONE THING VERY CLEAR YOU FREAKING DOUCHE. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME A KNOB. YOU NEVER HAD YOUR CHIN IN SO YOU DON'T GET TO DO THAT. I LED MEN IN COMBAT NOT A GODDAMN LADIES AUXILARY BAKE SALE. TINA90 A GREATER POSTER THAN CITDOG? WHAT COLOR IS THE SUN IN YOUR WORLD? BTW WITH ALL CONFEDERATE CAPITOL U'S FOOTBALL GLORY YOU LEAD THE SERIES AGAINST LOWLY THE CITADEL 14-13 AND ACTUALLY OWE US A GAME IN CHARLESTON THAT YOU BACKED OUT ON THE YEAR AFTER YOU RAN FROM THE SOUTHERN CONFERENCE LIKE THE YANKEES FROM MANASSAS!

THAT WILL BE ALL

ur2k
January 17th, 2008, 10:47 AM
I WILL MAKE ONE THING VERY CLEAR YOU FREAKING DOUCHE. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME A KNOB. YOU NEVER HAD YOUR CHIN IN SO YOU DON'T GET TO DO THAT. I LED MEN IN COMBAT NOT A GODDAMN LADIES AUXILARY BAKE SALE. TINA90 A GREATER POSTER THAN CITDOG? WHAT COLOR IS THE SUN IN YOUR WORLD? BTW WITH ALL CONFEDERATE CAPITOL U'S FOOTBALL GLORY YOU LEAD THE SERIES AGAINST LOWLY THE CITADEL 14-13 AND ACTUALLY OWE US A GAME IN CHARLESTON THAT YOU BACKED OUT ON THE YEAR AFTER YOU RAN FROM THE SOUTHERN CONFERENCE LIKE THE YANKEES FRON MANASSAS!

THAT WILL BE ALL

Blah blah blah ... anything else?

citdog
January 17th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Blah blah blah ... anything else?

yes while i'm at it. did richmond just start playing football this year? you now have a few posters that were not here before. did y'all all get on the same car on the bandwagon? we never liked you when you were in the SoCon and it was pretty funny when you ran away like the bleeding gashes that you are. ok i'm finished now.

BigHouseClosedEnd
January 17th, 2008, 11:43 AM
I WILL MAKE ONE THING VERY CLEAR YOU FREAKING DOUCHE. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME A KNOB. YOU NEVER HAD YOUR CHIN IN SO YOU DON'T GET TO DO THAT. I LED MEN IN COMBAT NOT A GODDAMN LADIES AUXILARY BAKE SALE. TINA90 A GREATER POSTER THAN CITDOG? WHAT COLOR IS THE SUN IN YOUR WORLD? BTW WITH ALL CONFEDERATE CAPITOL U'S FOOTBALL GLORY YOU LEAD THE SERIES AGAINST LOWLY THE CITADEL 14-13 AND ACTUALLY OWE US A GAME IN CHARLESTON THAT YOU BACKED OUT ON THE YEAR AFTER YOU RAN FROM THE SOUTHERN CONFERENCE LIKE THE YANKEES FRON MANASSAS!

THAT WILL BE ALL

For someone who led men in combat, you show little discipline. Could you be confused ... and your only military experience is leading a simulation of Gettysburg on your Commodore computer back in the 80's? xeyebrowx

citdog
January 17th, 2008, 11:46 AM
For someone who led men in combat, you show little discipline. Could you be confused ... and your only military experience is leading a simulation of Gettysburg on your Commodore computer back in the 80's? xeyebrowx

i leave the computer sims to guys who haven't ever been laid. bighouseclosedend comes to mind.xnodx

BigHouseClosedEnd
January 17th, 2008, 11:53 AM
i leave the computer sims to guys who haven't ever been laid. bighouseclosedend comes to mind.xnodx

I think this is when I'm supposed to find the video of the little yap-yap dog dry-humping a man's leg...

ur2k
January 17th, 2008, 01:12 PM
yes while i'm at it. did richmond just start playing football this year? you now have a few posters that were not here before. did y'all all get on the same car on the bandwagon? we never liked you when you were in the SoCon and it was pretty funny when you ran away like the bleeding gashes that you are. ok i'm finished now.

Yup doggie, you nailed it. We just started playing football in November and we did pretty good for our first year - we made it all the way to the National Semifinals. And then our coach went to a small school called Tennessee - ever heard of it? And then your coach interviewed for our job but didn't get it. That's too bad. But we really like this football thing, we may even play again next year.

ur2k
January 17th, 2008, 01:18 PM

Citdog at home

citdog
January 17th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Yup doggie, you nailed it. We just started playing football in November and we did pretty good for our first year - we made it all the way to the National Semifinals. And then our coach went to a small school called Tennessee - ever heard of it? And then your coach interviewed for our job but turned it down to stay and coach that supreior breed of man known as The Citadel Cadetxnodx . That's too bad. But we really like this football thing, we may even play again next year.

better.

rep pts

citdog
January 17th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Citdog at home

that is not me. my computer skills are limited. don't you know that i was in the Army and according to kerry only stupid people "wind up in iraq or afganistan!"

it is nice having the Richmond Spiders to smack against! My Father, The Citadel '62, couldn't stand Richmond when y'all actually played football in a tough conferencexrulesx and it is my sincere hope that we will meet on the field of honor very soon.

Eight Legger
January 17th, 2008, 01:46 PM
I did some checking and was shocked to learn that despite the fact that The Citadel is the premier FCS team of all time and has the most sought-after head coaching position, it has just ONE FCS playoff win EVER (in other words, half as many as Richmond had this year alone). Can this be true?!?

BigHouseClosedEnd
January 17th, 2008, 02:04 PM
I did some checking and was shocked to learn that despite the fact that The Citadel is the premier FCS team of all time and has the most sought-after head coaching position, it has just ONE FCS playoff win EVER (in other words, half as many as Richmond had this year alone). Can this be true?!?

How did you figure that out? I went to their website, clicked on the citadelsports.com site and found this...

They must be under attack from the computer science labs at VMI...

citdog
January 17th, 2008, 02:34 PM

glad to see you recognize! alas the playoffs have not been kind to my DOGS. With honor, and Kevin Higgins, we will prevail

ur2k
January 17th, 2008, 04:05 PM
http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/sports.apx.-content-articles-RTD-2008-01-17-0256.html

Spiders likely to name Mike London as Head Coach tomorrow or Saturday

Bettina90
January 17th, 2008, 09:16 PM
glad to see you recognize! alas the playoffs have not been kind to my DOGS. With honor, and Kevin Higgins, we will prevail

Right. Because so many recruits/good football players want to come to a school with Military discipline and women that are brutal.

Reliving the Confederacy is awesome. RACISM ROCKS!xthumbsupx

ERASU2113
January 17th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Right. Because so many recruits/good football players want to come to a school with Military discipline and women that are brutal.

Who wouldn't want that?

citdog
January 18th, 2008, 07:55 AM

Reliving the Confederacy is awesome. RACISM ROCKS!xthumbsupx

The women of the College of Charleston aren't brutal.

we are doing pretty well on the recruiting trail. i am confident we will smash you pussy, ran from the Socon like a bunch of Frenchies from the Germans, Richmond Spiders if you ever play anyone outside of that weak little group you play with in the CAA.

The Confederacy is the only country that has ever been born, lived, and died without ever commiting a sin.

ur2k
January 18th, 2008, 07:57 AM
The women of the College of Charleston aren't brutal.

we are doing pretty well on the recruiting trail. i am confident we will smash you pussy, ran from the Socon like a bunch of Frenchies from the Germans, Richmond Spiders if you ever play anyone outside of that weak little group you play with in the CAA.

The Confederacy is the only country that has ever been born, lived, and died without ever commiting a sin.

again ... blah blah blah

citdog
January 18th, 2008, 08:12 AM
again ... blah blah blah

boy that ur2k is a brilliant conversationalist. been a member for a whole 2 months too!

Bettina90
January 18th, 2008, 08:17 AM
boy that ur2k is a brilliant conversationalist. been a member for a whole 2 months too!

Yeah, but that sure beats 4 1/2 years of racist schtick. I wonder what the black players on your beloved Citadel team would think about your tributes to All Things Conferate out here.

citdog
January 18th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Yeah, but that sure beats 4 1/2 years of racist schtick. I wonder what the black players on your beloved THE Citadel team would think about your tributes to All Things Conferate out here.

tina is such a good name for you! i think they understand the role The Citadel played in our Glorious Confederacy seeing as how we carry 9 battle streamers on the Flag of The South Carolina Corps of Cadets from the seperate engagements we fought against the vile, invading yankee horde, and the fact that in our Chapel the Flag of our fallen nation is displayed very prominently, and we have the largest Confederate Flag known to be in existence right when you walk in the door of the museum. any other questions tina?

Bettina90
January 18th, 2008, 09:10 AM
tina is such a good name for you! i think they understand the role The Citadel played in our Glorious Confederacy seeing as how we carry 9 battle streamers on the Flag of The South Carolina Corps of Cadets from the seperate engagements we fought against the vile, invading yankee horde, and the fact that in our Chapel the Flag of our fallen nation is displayed very prominently, and we have the largest Confederate Flag known to be in existence right when you walk in the door of the museum. any other questions tina?

Yes. Do they teach grammar and punctuation there too?

citdog
January 18th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Yes. Do they teach grammar and punctuation there too?

no we have our own language. Charlestonese.

Lehigh Football Nation
January 18th, 2008, 12:19 PM
no we have our own language. Charlestonese.

This explains a lot about THE Citdog's posts.... :D