PDA

View Full Version : D-II/NAIA/D-III over FCS Scalp Watch 2024

bonarae
April 26th, 2024, 04:32 AM
While not all FCS teams have announced their full schedules yet, and D-II has mostly dialed down on move-up games... do you think there will be scalps of the wrong kind for the FCS this season? xchinscratchx

WestCoastAggie
April 26th, 2024, 07:56 AM
As much as I hate to put this out there...

The CIAA's WSSU plays their long-time rival NC A&T in Greensboro Week 1. With A&T's 1-10 record in 2023, gambling degens should be put on high alert for this potential scalp.

ST_Lawson
April 26th, 2024, 08:13 AM
I'll also put one out there for my own team.

WIU is winless since October 2021. We start off the season at two FBS teams then at Illinois State, but then have our home opener against DII McKendree University.
Massey says we're favored by 18 (predicted 38-20), but I'm still worried we're going to find a way to screw this up and lose to a DII for what would likely be our 28th loss in a row.

McKendree is from Lebanon, IL, just outside of the St. Louis "Metro East" suburbs area.

UNAPride
April 26th, 2024, 01:29 PM
D2 North Greenville has an interesting couple of games to start the season. They open with defending NAIA champ Keiser before taking on The Citadel which was winless in FCS last season. It's possible that they lose to Keiser and beat The Citadel. But, the Bulldogs handled them in 2021 and will likely do so again this fall.