PDA

View Full Version : Norfolk State getting UCONN back up QB Dennis Brown

ktuck911
January 4th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Per local CT paper link (The Day): http://www.theday.com/re.aspx?re=9c786d4d-e21d-4b03-b417-129c3fa21d3c

Best of luck to him... He got caught up in #s game up here in Storrs... I think the Norfolk State fans will be pleasantly surprised... If anybody caught the end of the Meineke CarCare Bowl on 12/29/07 he was in for the final seconds of the game... Threw a pretty much flat footed 70 yard pass to the endzone (even though it went incomplete)... Helluva an arm...

Monarch History
January 4th, 2008, 01:40 PM
This is a nice pickup for NSU and Coach Adrian. It gives them someone to replace Hansen who will graduate this year.xthumbsupx

ktuck911
January 6th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Just wondering... .Does Norfolk State have a message board?

Tribe4SF
January 6th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Lots of Spartans at www.MEACFANS.com

Cobblestone
January 6th, 2008, 08:09 PM
I saw this kid play his Freshmen year. He was basically thrown in to a starters role when UCONN starting QB at the time (Bonaslaski) went down AND his backup (Hernandez) also went down. It was a few years ago and I think it was against South Florida. For a true Freshmen who was making his first collegiate start, I thought he showed a lot of poise and played a pretty decent game. He does indeed have a strong arm. I think he'll do fine at the FCS level. All in all a nice pickup for Norfolk St.

ktuck911
January 13th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Lots of Spartans at www.MEACFANS.com

Thanks a lot dawg...