January 4th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Current Central Wash coach Beau Baldwin, takes job at EWU:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=ncf&id=3180751

EdubAlum
January 4th, 2008, 01:16 PM
I'm happy with this hire

slostang
January 4th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I agree that this is a good hire for EWU.

already123
January 4th, 2008, 06:16 PM
How much will change ? what did he run at Central Washington?

GOKATS
January 4th, 2008, 07:23 PM
How much will change ? what did he run at Central Washington?

Regardless of what he ran at Central Wash. I doubt much will change at EWU, he was an assistant there for six years before getting the HC job at Cent. Wash. last year. Eagles are pretty well stacked with return players and should make a good run next year.

uofmman1122
January 5th, 2008, 02:29 AM
Regardless of what he ran at Central Wash. I doubt much will change at EWU, he was an assistant there for six years before getting the HC job at Cent. Wash. last year. Eagles are pretty well stacked with return players and should make a good run next year.Should be interesting next year seeing the Griz take on arguably two of the three best offenses in FCS in Cal Poly and EWU.

Like you said, EWU will be scary good next year.

mvemjsunpx
January 5th, 2008, 04:09 AM
Should be interesting next year seeing the Griz take on arguably two of the three best offenses in FCS in Cal Poly and EWU.

Like you said, EWU will be scary good next year.

I doubt EWU will have one of the top 3 offenses next year seeing how they lose 4 of their 5 O-Line starters (including draft prospect Matt Alfred). Their defense should be very good, though.

kalm
January 6th, 2008, 12:17 AM
I doubt EWU will have one of the top 3 offenses next year seeing how they lose 4 of their 5 O-Line starters (including draft prospect Matt Alfred). Their defense should be very good, though.

If I'm not mistaken we have no newcomers to the o-line next year. I believe all of the back-ups have started games in the last couple of years because of injuries, and a couple (like center Charlie Wulff) have started many games.

We'll be alright.

GOKATS
January 6th, 2008, 12:59 AM
If I'm not mistaken we have no newcomers to the o-line next year. I believe all of the back-ups have started games in the last couple of years because of injuries, and a couple (like center Charlie Wulff) have started many games.

We'll be alright.

I'm with ya- Nichols (sp?) may be the best QB in the BSC next year.

I wasn't paying attention, but Charlie must be Paul's son.

slostang
January 6th, 2008, 01:08 AM
Nephew.

GOKATS
January 6th, 2008, 01:31 AM
Nephew.

Well, I was close.xnodx