PDA

View Full Version : The Pride of the Dakota's for all of AGS to see in Rose Parade

cowbellnation
January 1st, 2008, 10:20 AM
Today around 12:15 EST/11:15 CST on any channel you can see the Rose Parade on. I know HGTV is showing the parade

FCS Preview
January 1st, 2008, 10:23 AM
Today around 12:15 EST/11:15 CST on any channel you can see the Rose Parade on. I know HGTV is showing the parade

What is this about?

cowbellnation
January 1st, 2008, 10:28 AM
South Dakota State University's marching band in the Rose Parade, just thought everyone would like to see them in action

FCS Preview
January 1st, 2008, 10:29 AM
South Dakota State University's marching band in the Rose Parade, just thought everyone would like to see them in action

Ohhh should have said that in your first post.
I thought maybe it was a type of flower.

BearsCountry
January 1st, 2008, 11:18 AM
Missouri State's band was in it as well.

Jacks02
January 2nd, 2008, 10:10 PM
Link of The Pride in the Rose Bowl Parade.

http://ktla.trb.com/extras/ktla/roseparade2008/lineup/lineup2008-71-pridedakotas.html

ngineer
January 2nd, 2008, 10:16 PM
I got to see themxthumbsupx My big bitch with ABC's coverage was that they constantly talk while the bands are playing. We don't need any "play-by-play analysis" of marching bands,nor their little 'chit chat' that's really scripted. The 'talking heads' are not what it's about. Let us hear the bands as if we were at the parade. I got so disgusted with the coverage I turned it off....but I did get to see your band.xnodx