PDA

View Full Version : SHSU@TT preview

blackfordpu
September 16th, 2005, 06:04 PM
With the exception of Allen on the roster it is accurate and informative.

http://www.gobearkats.com/football/release.html

TigerFan17
September 16th, 2005, 08:14 PM
2001 LA-Monroe W 20-9 Malone Stadium 2,420

That HAS to be a typo. 2400 fans?!?!

blackfordpu
September 16th, 2005, 11:14 PM
How close will the TT game be to the largest audience that Sam Houston has played in front of? I don't know what an average crowd is for a TT game.

1997 Texas A&M 58,569

exbearkat
September 16th, 2005, 11:40 PM
How close will the TT game be to the largest audience that Sam Houston has played in front of? I don't know what an average crowd is for a TT game.

1997 Texas A&M 58,569
Greetings from Texas Tech land!

Tomorrow will be the 2nd largest crowd that SH has ever played in front of with the a&m game being the largest. Most Tech people that I've talked with are expecting around 50-52k.

kats89
September 17th, 2005, 01:40 AM
Greetings from Texas Tech land!

Tomorrow will be the 2nd largest crowd that SH has ever played in front of with the a&m game being the largest. Most Tech people that I've talked with are expecting around 50-52k.

Amazing, little ole Sam Houston is going to draw more than the FIU game last weekend. Reading over their board, a lot of their fans are suprised there were only 4k tickets left.

Go Kats Go!

Ex, hope the TT fans you have talked to already are cordial.

FlyBoy8
September 17th, 2005, 08:55 AM
I don't think this will be a pretty game.

exbearkat
September 17th, 2005, 10:06 AM
That HAS to be a typo. 2400 fans?!?!
No, it's not. I was there, and although it didn't rain during the actual game, the field was muddy as hell, and looked as though it was going to pour at any moment. That game was Josh McCown's coming out party! I remember him busting through the safties for a 52 yard TD on an option keeper. That's when I knew we had a true dual threat on our hands. :nod:

Man, that was a fun year!

exbearkat
September 17th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Amazing, little ole Sam Houston is going to draw more than the FIU game last weekend. Reading over their board, a lot of their fans are suprised there were only 4k tickets left.

Go Kats Go!

Ex, hope the TT fans you have talked to already are cordial.
They've been cool so far... ;)

About to head up to the Stadium and check out the campus, etc. I'll check back in later!