PDA

View Full Version : eGriz goes to Chattanooga

chris
December 20th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Here is the photos from my trip to Chattanooga. I had a great time and would like to thank everyone that let us hang at the tailgates, bought us drinks and anything else nice that you may have done for me.

Thanks App State and Delaware!

http://www.egriz.com/GrizPics2/thumbnails.php?album=320

HighRyder08
December 20th, 2007, 05:12 PM
hey i remember seeing you! i sat at the end of the same row you were on... looking at the field i sat to the right of you. i was wondering why you were there? (haha not that we didnt want you there)

chris
December 20th, 2007, 05:20 PM
They were great seats! Had App State fans and Delaware fans all around me. Even the Ape from App State.

citdog
December 20th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Even the Ape from App State.

no, Appaholic was sitting right next to me xlolx xnodx xthumbsupx

APP91
December 20th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Egriz, did you spend time after the game in the Big River grill??

ASU88
December 21st, 2007, 06:29 AM
no, Appaholic was sitting right next to me xlolx xnodx xthumbsupx

Except for the period where he disappeared for 45 minutes and then returned blaming it on "crowds in the bathroom."

I'm STILL not buying it!

citdog
December 21st, 2007, 07:43 AM
Except for the period where he disappeared for 45 minutes and then returned blaming it on "crowds in the bathroom."

I'm STILL not buying it!

:pumpuke:

UDBlueLotFan
December 21st, 2007, 07:55 AM
I didn't see you, but I stopped the guy in the grey hat and talked to him. It was nice to see the Griz representing in Choo-Choo. Maybe sometime down the road they'll be enough seats on the jet for your team xsmiley_wix Sorry we couldn't give you a better game xbawlingx

blueridge
December 21st, 2007, 08:06 AM
I saw you guys at Big River.. I'm the App girl that tought you the fight song...was very impressed you had it down by the end of the night!

chris
December 21st, 2007, 10:39 AM
Egriz, did you spend time after the game in the Big River grill??

yes, I was at the Big River grill all of Thursday night and the rest of the night after the game.

chris
December 21st, 2007, 10:40 AM
I saw you guys at Big River.. I'm the App girl that tought you the fight song...was very impressed you had it down by the end of the night!

Sweet, thanks for doing that. Had a great time talking with you.

Go APP...

Fight App...

Go..

Fight...

Kick Ass!

Blue Hen Nation
December 21st, 2007, 10:41 AM
I think I recall seeing you at T-Bones.

rudy1648
December 21st, 2007, 10:43 AM
Saw two other Montana fans wearing Griz jerseys at Sticky Fingers. Here are some pics I took at the game also.

rudy1648
December 21st, 2007, 10:45 AM
another pic

rudy1648
December 21st, 2007, 10:46 AM
Couple more

rudy1648
December 21st, 2007, 10:48 AM
One more

Ud1Hens
December 21st, 2007, 11:50 AM
I saw you...we waited in line to pee for like 20 minutes...it was rediculous. You were telling me some story about your boy dating a Cincinnati Bengal Cheerleader, haha.

Kiss My Apps
December 21st, 2007, 12:31 PM
Pleasure to meet both of you guys (picture 1, black hoodie and hat). Saw both of you on the field before the game was over... so you are unofficially part of the "classless" App nation. xthumbsupx

blueridge
December 21st, 2007, 01:38 PM
I'm so proud! What a great party we had on Thursday.
http://www.alumni.appstate.edu/questfor3/photos/fan/lbp.jpg

APP91
December 21st, 2007, 01:42 PM
yes, I was at the Big River grill all of Thursday night and the rest of the night after the game.

Sweet, I was one of the ones, about 8 ASU fans at the long table around the pool tables late into the night. One guy had on a Yosef outfit, flannel shirt, overalls, etc. I had the white shirt with the A in the middle.
Good fun and enjoyed talking with you. You have inspired our group to try to make it to the game when we are not in it. xthumbsupx

Green26
December 23rd, 2007, 11:51 PM
For anyone who doesn't already know, Chris/egriz is the founder, owner and boss of egriz.com, the message board for Montana football (and other athletics). Great (and fun) guy.

feb18blacksunday
December 25th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Glad you were there to share in the fun. Its a hellva good time in 'Nooga.

chris
December 29th, 2007, 11:24 AM
just got back home from the holidays and wanted to thank everyone for the comments. It was great meeting all of you that met me and for those that I inspired to make this an annual event even if your team isn't there, trust me, it will be worth it as this was one of my favorite trips.