PDA

View Full Version : Get Old Playoff Games on DVD

UNIFanSince1983
December 20th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted.

But if you go on www.ncaaondemand.com you can get dvd's from previous 1-AA playoffs or other NCAA championships. They go back pretty far too.

I just thought this was interesting so I thought I would post it. Sorry if it has already been posted!

bamamountaineer1013
December 20th, 2007, 07:46 AM
wow thats great. Too bad they cost so much, like a whole playoff run would be fantastic

UNIFanSince1983
December 20th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Yeah I know I was fairly disappointed in the cost too

AshevilleApp2
December 20th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Sorry if this has already been posted.

But if you go on www.ncaaondemand.com you can get dvd's from previous 1-AA playoffs or other NCAA championships. They go back pretty far too.

I just thought this was interesting so I thought I would post it. Sorry if it has already been posted!

Thank you! I've been trying to find something like this.

Retro
December 20th, 2007, 05:17 PM
The price is not bad, but what do you actually get? The full broadcast game or just highlights? Some say game broadcast and some don't and it doesn't give you the total time of the DVD. I put my name on the list for when they are ready to see if some may be better quality that what i have..

You guys aren't not going to find many NCAA or NFL Licensed game DVD's for under $20 on the norm..

schmofstra
December 20th, 2007, 05:56 PM
It would be worth the price if they have that unbelievable playoff snow game from about five years ago. Was it Western Illinois at Colgate, I think?

A darkhorse classic that nobody talks about anymore is the playoff game at Marshall from the late 80s or perhaps 1990: North Texas 7, Marshall 0

Go...gate
December 20th, 2007, 06:18 PM
This is wonderful - many thanks for posting! xhurrayx

RadMann
December 20th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Cool, I've seen the link before on the Gohens site. I actually just tried ordering a few games but the page said my e-mail address is invalid, preventing me from ordering. Odd.....

BloomHusky'01
December 20th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Wow this is awesome! I would kill for a disk or tape of Bloomsburg beating UC Davis (before they stepped up to FCS) in the 2000 d2 national semis.

Pards Rule
December 21st, 2007, 09:47 AM
What!?! No Appalachain State-Lafayette tape from 2005?!? Thats the only one missing from my collection. In fact, no Lafayette tapes at all.

WIU02
December 21st, 2007, 11:41 AM
Great site, but I have a couple of questions I was wondering if anyone could answer. There seems to be some errors on this site. For example...I looked for the 'axe' game between Western Illinois and Western Kentucky in the 2002 quarterfinals. When I searched WIU, they only had one DVD and it was from the first round of the playoffs that year vs. EIU. I then looked at WKU and found the quarterfinal game from '02, only it says the game is WKU vs. EIU, with the game location taking place in Macomb, IL (home of WIU) which would be correct. If you search EIU they don't have this game available. Also, does anyone know if the broadcast is Western Kentucky's since it's only listed under their school? Thanks.