PDA

View Full Version : Jim Donnan an AGSer

back2back
December 18th, 2007, 07:59 AM
Did you see Jim on college football live last night on ESPN? The former RB at the Ohio State Univ (Smith?xconfusedx ) was talking down my Mountaineers (2 loss' in FCS) when Jim came to the rescue. "LSU, 2 loss' to two teams that finished 4th in their respective divisions of the SEC and they are playing in the National Championship game?" He was also quick to point out how a playoff system led to the true national champion that had two loss'.

ysubigred
December 18th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Did you see Jim on college football live last night on ESPN? The former RB at the Ohio State Univ (Smith?xconfusedx ) was talking down my Mountaineers (2 loss' in FCS) when Jim came to the rescue. "LSU, 2 loss' to two teams that finished 4th in their respective divisions of the SEC and they are playing in the National Championship game?" He was also quick to point out how a playoff system led to the true national champion that had two loss'.

Donnan is great for 1FCS. He'd look great cruising along YSU's side lines xthumbsupx

Kill'em
December 18th, 2007, 08:06 AM
You're on the right track. His name is Robert Smith. Glad to see Donnan hasn't completely forgotten his roots. Too bad the other 99% of the time he talks badly about the FCS.

Franks Tanks
December 18th, 2007, 08:13 AM
You're on the right track. His name is Robert Smith. Glad to see Donnan hasn't completely forgotten his roots. Too bad the other 99% of the time he talks badly about the FCS.

I have never heard Donnan talk poorly about the FCS, actaully him and Lou Holtz are the only ones who support FCS football on a regular basis at ESPN.

ysubigred
December 18th, 2007, 08:17 AM
I have never heard Donnan talk poorly about the FCS, actaully him and Lou Holtz are the only ones who support FCS football on a regular basis at ESPN.

I could not agree with this more!! xthumbsupx

back2back
December 18th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Has anyone seen Lou Holtz speak about the national championship?

BDKJMU
December 18th, 2007, 09:36 PM
After the ASU win over Michigan Holtz was saying how ASU could beat half the teams in the Big Ten and that it was no fluke, was raving about ASU's speed, how he wasn't surprised ASU won, etc.

BlueHen86
December 18th, 2007, 09:39 PM
After the ASU win over Michigan Holtz was saying how ASU could beat half the teams in the Big Ten and that it was no fluke, was raving about ASU's speed, how he wasn't surprised ASU won, etc.
I remember that. I always liked Lou, I liked him more after that.

catamount man
December 18th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Donnan is great for 1FCS. He'd look great cruising along YSU's side lines xthumbsupx

He'd look better wearing Catamount purple and gold.xthumbsupx

Tailbone
December 19th, 2007, 10:30 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing Holtz cruise the Montana sidelines.

walliver
December 19th, 2007, 11:32 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing Holtz cruise the Montana sidelines.

....for Griz fans, that would be Lou.....not Don.

If Lou Holtz was walking your sidelines, there would be 10-20 parole officers watching the activities. He may know football well but his recruiting standards are well below par.

danefan
December 19th, 2007, 11:34 AM
If Lou Holtz was walking your sidelines, there would be 10-20 parole officers watching the activities.

And that would be different from now? xeyebrowx

I kid I kid.....

andy7171
December 19th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Maybe Holtz could team up with Alvarez again at Montana and really put the challenge to the FCS steriod testing!

ysubigred
December 19th, 2007, 12:46 PM

Uggggg!! No real man wears PURPLE and GOLD xlolx

j.k

xpeacex

danefan
December 19th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Uggggg!! No real man wears PURPLE and GOLD xlolx
xpeacex

Booo!!!!!!!!!!!xnonox