PDA

View Full Version : NDSU

appstate38
December 17th, 2007, 12:52 PM
OK Bison,

Playtime is over... Your internship is finished..... Are you guys ready to be a part of Division I championship Football??? Hope so, looking for big things from you guys. See ya in '08!xthumbsupx

stevdock
December 17th, 2007, 12:59 PM
Hey if you wouldn't have been so scared of us and scheduled Michigan instead of us, we would have seen ya this year.

mebisonII
December 17th, 2007, 01:01 PM
May playoff games finally return to Fargo! xthumbsupx

stevdock
December 17th, 2007, 01:17 PM
May playoff games finally return to Fargo! xthumbsupx

I don't even know what those are considering I have lived in The Fargo area for most of the last 18 years.

bench
December 17th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Hey if you wouldn't have been so scared of us and scheduled Michigan instead of us, we would have seen ya this year.
So we took the cupcake instead. Can you blame us? ;)

stevdock
December 17th, 2007, 01:59 PM

Can't blame ya at all for taking that cupcake instead of a proven powerhouse:) Just remember SDSU is also out of the transition period and they will be a force to be dealt with also.

Thunderstruck84
December 17th, 2007, 02:51 PM
I'd feel a little better about our playoff eligibility next year if we wouldn't be in the tough as nails Gateway. 6 teams in the top 19 of the final AGS poll including 3 of the top 6, yikes!

I'm looking forward to NDSU hopefully being able to host playoff football again, I hope we can find out what late November/December football in the Fargodome is like next year.

Drblankstare
December 17th, 2007, 03:33 PM

xbowx xbowx xbowx

spelunker64
December 17th, 2007, 03:57 PM
When do season tickets sales open...

patssle
December 17th, 2007, 03:57 PM
I think NDSU would of been at least a semi-finalist team had they been in playoffs. I saw athletes on their team hit with such a force consistently at the SHSU/NDSU game that I didn't even see on App State.

crunifan
December 17th, 2007, 05:49 PM
CAA, your time as FCS's best conference is now over.

Bison and Jackrabbits...welcome to the GATEWAY!xthumbsupx

jonmac
December 17th, 2007, 05:56 PM
I'm just glad we won't have to here them complain about not being eligible anymore.xthumbsupx

And I don't think there will be an need for complaining. Welcome to full membership Bison and Jackrabbits. Things will certainly continue to get more and more interesting. I really do think it will be time to expand playoffs soon, just not sure the best solution. I'm sure we'll figure something out here at AGS this offseason.xsmiley_wix

NDSUFREAK
December 17th, 2007, 06:00 PM
I'm just glad we won't have to here them complain about not being eligible anymore.xthumbsupx

And I don't think there will be an need for complaining. Welcome to full membership Bison and Jackrabbits. Things will certainly continue to get more and more interesting. I really do think it will be time to expand playoffs soon, just not sure the best solution. I'm sure we'll figure something out here at AGS this offseason.xsmiley_wix

i'm glad i don't have to complain anymore xlolx xlolx xlolx :p

JBB
December 17th, 2007, 06:04 PM
That SHSU game was fabulous. Both teams really played one for the ages.

Ive seen ASU twice this year, first and last games. What speed!!! I dont think the BISON could have beaten them.

I just hope our ADs made friends during their negotiations and we can get something going OOC. Thats the beauty of The FCS. You can take some chances with some great games because of the way the playoffs are set up. The FBS avoids the big OOC games because one loss is one too many.

With all the great teams in this division the playoffs are a long way off and we have some rebuilding to do. We lost some great players to graduation.

X-Factor
December 17th, 2007, 07:37 PM
That SHSU game was fabulous. Both teams really played one for the ages.

Ive seen ASU twice this year, first and last games. What speed!!! I dont think the BISON could have beaten them.

I just hope our ADs made friends during their negotiations and we can get something going OOC. Thats the beauty of The FCS. You can take some chances with some great games because of the way the playoffs are set up. The FBS avoids the big OOC games because one loss is one too many.

With all the great teams in this division the playoffs are a long way off and we have some rebuilding to do. We lost some great players to graduation.

We lost some great players this year that will no doubt be in the Bison HOF some day, but the numbers are very low. Players graduate every year, it's part of college football.

I look forward to next year's Gateway schedule and hopefully the playoffs. This team has been built for 2008 and will be prime for a playoff run. I just don't want to see Appalachian State in the Fargodome for the first round, or second for that matter xeekx