PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought: could App be connected to Michigan, again?

KiddBrewer
December 16th, 2007, 07:42 PM
I was just sitting at the house today thinking about it, and I know it probably wont happen, but if it does, I wanna feel like I thought of it first.

Michigan today hired Rich Rodriguez. That leaves a coaching opening at West Virginia (unless theres somebody already, I havent looked). Is it possible that the other Mountaineers of West Virginia could try to talk to Appalachian's offensive coordinator, Scott Satterfield, about their coaching position. He knows the West Virginia style of offense as good as anyone (since Rodriquez was the one who taught it to him) and he's going to be a head coach somewhere someday (probably App after Moore is done). Just a thought, anybody else think its a possible fit?

Saint3333
December 16th, 2007, 08:59 PM
I think he'd do an excellent job, but I don't see a BCS caliber program hiring a FCS assistant.

I will be shocked if all of ASU's assistants are back next year though.

WVAPPmountaineer
December 17th, 2007, 07:42 AM
As my name implies these two Mountaineers are my favorite teams - WV would most likely promote from within since their system has been so successful - I haven't seen any names mentioned as yet - I'm still shocked Coach Rod left --- I'm just hoping Coach Moore doesn't decide to hang them up ---