PDA

View Full Version : CAA/SoCon News Flash

WVAPPmountaineer
December 16th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Our favorite CSN CAA columnist has just predicted that Rhode Island will beat App State in next years season opener --- Just Kidding xlolx

Eyes of Old Main
December 16th, 2007, 01:10 PM
xeekx

GannonFan
December 16th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Better to be biased as the writer for a particular conference than to be biased as the national writer. xthumbsupx

Saint3333
December 16th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Better to be biased as the writer for a particular conference than to be biased as the national writer. xthumbsupx

Actually it is better to be right, looks like Mr. C picked the winner for a third straight year:D.

GannonFan
December 16th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Actually it is better to be right, looks like Mr. C picked the winner for a third straight year:D.

Being right doesn't excuse being biased. xnodx

Seawolf97
December 16th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Our favorite CSN CAA columnist has just predicted that Rhode Island will beat App State in next years season opener --- Just Kidding xlolx

The Rams are getting a new coach xlolx

WVAPPmountaineer
December 16th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Being right doesn't excuse being biased.

Sure it does!!!

phillyAPP
December 16th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Being right doesn't excuse being biased. xnodx

It was nice to meet you and your wife. I hope you had a good time.

If you ever come to Carolina during football season let me know and I invite you to come to an APP football game.

GannonFan
December 16th, 2007, 06:48 PM
It was nice to meet you and your wife. I hope you had a good time.

If you ever come to Carolina during football season let me know and I invite you to come to an APP football game.

Agreed - pleasure to meet you - if I'm in the Boone area in football season the Rock is certainly a must see. xthumbsupx

ChickenMan
December 16th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Just got back.. didn't see the ASU game.. but did catch the SIU game on TV. Congrats to ASU.. they are a deserving champion. As for UD.. I feel that they definately over-achieved.. the Hen's defense was just not good enough and nowehere near championship caliber. UD made a great playoff run.. winning at UNI and at SIU and if they can find a QB for '08.. they could be back in the hunt once again.

WVAPPmountaineer
December 17th, 2007, 07:31 AM
I do believe Delaware playing anyone else but APP last Friday night would now be the National Champions - What some people overlooked was that this APP team played all year to get to this game and the victory over Michigan only made it tougher - If these guys had not won the NC game the season would have been - well, whatever term you want to use - They were not going to lose that game!!! - UD was really good but caught ASU's best defensive effort of the season --- Best for your team in the future - I was impressed with your coach and players in the post-game interviews - really classy guys!!!