PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to App & Foster!

ElonPride
December 16th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Congrats to App! I watched a lot of the championship game and you guys looked DOMINANT!!!!!

And Jayson Foster, what a way to wrap up your senior season!

Congrats to both for representing the best conference in the land so well, and with class!

proasu89
December 16th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Congrats to App! I watched a lot of the championship game and you guys looked DOMINANT!!!!!

Congrats to both for representing the best conference in the land so well, and with class!

Thanks!

Looking forward to Elon game next year. Should be good.

ERASU2113
December 16th, 2007, 02:05 PM

Thanks! You guys shold be competing for a playoff spot, if not the SoCon title next year. Can't wait to see you guys in Boone!

ElonPride
December 16th, 2007, 02:17 PM
Thanks! You guys shold be competing for a playoff spot, if not the SoCon title AGAIN next year. Can't wait to see you guys in Boone!

Fixed it for you!xsmiley_wix

appstate38
December 16th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Isn't that what we all are competing for????

ASUG8
December 16th, 2007, 04:07 PM

Thanks for the congrats. I think you're the only person on this board that that we represented with class. From what I've read, it sounds like a mob surrounded the field and a football game broke out. Not a lot of congrats going around, just a lot of complaints (many are justified).

gophoenix
December 16th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Some of us have been taking up for you guys through this whole business.

But I'll say it again. Congrats to App. Here's to another year of me hearing about it at work.

Yosef84
December 16th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the congrats. I think you're the only person on this board that that we represented with class. From what I've read, it sounds like a mob surrounded the field and a football game broke out. Not a lot of congrats going around, just a lot of complaints (many are justified).

I wasn't wild about the fans surrounding the field with 3 1/2 minutes left, but it's hardly the first time. Pull out your old video of the Ohio State BCS championship against Miami in 2003. You'll see exactly the same thing. There were no "mobs" and at least App fans don't riot and set fires like some schools' fans have been known to do.

This whole thing is a manufactured issue. Appalachian fans were celebrating an unprecedented accomplishment. Apparently some folks just don't have enough to complain about.

I would like to commend the Delaware fans for traveling well despite the problems with the administration's ticket request. Delaware fans were there in force and were highly charged. With very few exceptions, I saw both fan bases interacting well.

Woof
December 17th, 2007, 09:48 AM

I agree with Elon Pride. Appy's were dominant and certainly peaked at the right time, Foster is deserving of POY and the So Con is still the best conference. xhomerx After all, the only 2 teams to beat the 3 time National Champs this year both came from the So Con (Wofford and Ga. So.)xwhistlex

Congrats on a monumental season.