PDA

View Full Version : Ralph and I-AA game of the week.

Eagle_77
September 15th, 2005, 12:07 PM
I have a question I guess mainly to Ralph but wanted everyone’s opinion on this. I know Ralph travels to a game nearly every week. Do you take any type of props or anything with you? I think that it would be pretty neat if you were able to have a tent that people can come by and see you with Any Given Saturday banners and stuff like that. I know that we do not have a TV station that can do the game of the week set up like ESPN does but you can be our version of that without the Television.

I know that budget is a problem but maybe Any Given Saturday can team up with I-AA.org to come up with something. Heck if you get something started maybe it can be taken to something like CSTV.

Just didn’t know if this has ever been brought up or ever talked about. Like to know some insight for what would keep this or make this happen.

Ivytalk
September 15th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Corso, Herbstreit and Ralph! What a combination! :D

ISUMatt
September 15th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Ralph has his I-AA all the way hat and jacket...Is that Props enough??

Lehigh Football Nation
September 15th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Awesome idea! One thing to think about as well is: I don't know if other schools have any pregame radio shows that broadcast from the pregame tailgates, but I know Lehigh does. Maybe something could be done in conjunction with that, possibly.

AGS Hats and T-Shirts (and copies of the I-AA mag) would be great promos!

This sounds great!

Eagle_77
September 16th, 2005, 09:24 AM
I just thought it would be a good idea because I feel that the average I-AA fan knows mostly about there school and confernce and not much outside of that. This could bring more people to this board and in turn help them get more educated in I-AA. This is the best place there is to learn about I-AA and all that comes with it.

igo4uni
September 16th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Corso, Herbstreit and Ralph! What a combination! :D

Ralph is much better looking than Herbstreit. No contest. :)

peace

igo4uni

GannonFan
September 16th, 2005, 09:49 AM
Ralph is much better looking than Herbstreit. No contest. :)

peace

igo4uni

Now you're stretching - my wife, no rabid college football fan by any means, actually asks when GameDay is coming on just so she can see Kirk Herbstreit - she almost went to the Penn/Harvard game a few years back when GameDay was in Philly. No offense to Ralph, but I've seen Kirk, and Ralph is no Kirk Herbstreit.

blackfordpu
September 16th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Awesome idea! One thing to think about as well is: I don't know if other schools have any pregame radio shows that broadcast from the pregame tailgates, but I know Lehigh does. Maybe something could be done in conjunction with that, possibly.

AGS Hats and T-Shirts (and copies of the I-AA mag) would be great promos!

This sounds great!

KSAM in Huntsville does a pregame report before every game. I'm sure we would have no problem getting them on board, they are very supportive of the university sports programs.