PDA

View Full Version : Incase you missed it last night....

ERASU2113
December 15th, 2007, 07:00 PM
granted students shouldn't have surrounded the field last night but I for those that saw the game on TV you missed a big part.

The security guard DISAPPEARED.

With about 4 minutes to go, students were sitting on the wall, waiting to jump in a couple of minutes. If you were to look at last year's game, students were around the field with about a minute to go or maybe less time was on the clock.

But last night, they got around the field early because the security officers let them. They didn't block off any section or nothing, they didn't keep the students away from the sideline. They waved them to come onto the field. Once the students got there they were gone.

I was standing there near the field house, I am a student, I was sober and I am a part of the media. I witnessed it happen.

I know the students are at fault for getting onto the field, but the security at Finely could have done more to stop them or slow them down.

jus10asu
December 15th, 2007, 07:17 PM
But last night, they got around the field early because the security officers let them. They didn't block off any section or nothing, they didn't keep the students away from the sideline. They waved them to come onto the field. Once the students got there they were gone.

I agree. I'll admit, I was one of those people on the field beside of the endzone. The students near me were very well behaved and sober. I was basically forced on the field from the crowd behind me. But there was no security at the gate that went on to the grass hill and when we were on the field the security was jumping around cheering with us telling us that we are awesome and how our fans were great. Just a little info, take it how you want.