PDA

View Full Version : Matt Dougherty

SoCon48
September 15th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Matt needs a new travel agent badly!! Anyone who would send him to the eastern part Noth Carolina (Raleigh-Durham airport) to attend a football game in the north western mountain :confused: area (Boone/Appalachian) needs to look at a map. Most people are wise enough to fly to Charlotte or Greensboro (at the worst) to begin their 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive up the mountain to Boone. Even better is Hickory's airport if a flight is available.
Please fire that travel agent. :confused:

rokamortis
September 15th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Maybe he was saving money - I haven't seen an airport as cheap as RDU around here.

Black and Gold Express
September 15th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Plus if he wants to get there for a Saturday afternnon kickoff, he'd have to fly to Charlotte... pretty much today... to account for all the delays Charlotte has. And that still may get him in late for the kickoff. :p

My guess though is it's money. Southwest flies to RDU, they're pretty cheap.

putter
September 15th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Then there is hurricane Ophelia!

kats89
September 15th, 2005, 01:02 PM
Personally, I think Matt needs to clean the cobwebs out of his head.

OL FU
September 15th, 2005, 04:30 PM
When I attend ASU games I fly into Charlotte on ATA, can't get that much cheaper.

Isn't ATA's main hub out of Midway. I wonder if you would have to fly Philadelphia to Chicago to Charlotte on ATA?

SuperJon
September 15th, 2005, 05:44 PM
It might be cheaper to fly to Raleigh but then you hafta drive to Boone with gas prices the way they are. You might not come out on top that way.

SoCon48
September 15th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Then there is hurricane Ophelia!

..which is much closer to Raleigh than Charlotte or G'Bro.