PDA

View Full Version : Photo from an angle like no other...

chattanoogamocs
December 15th, 2007, 01:59 AM
I went up on the roof of the skyboxes and except for video camera's (ESPN and the teams video recorders) I was the only one up there.

Took a ton of pics, will get more later...here is one right before the last play of the game...

http://www.mocfans.com/tempimg/fieldmass.jpg

mtnman
December 15th, 2007, 06:25 AM
great pic keep them coming.

appstate38
December 15th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Frame those and you could make a little $$$$!

unicat87
December 15th, 2007, 09:42 AM
Thanks for sharing the photo with us! :) -unicat87

BlueHen86
December 15th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Good photo, thanks.

Mountain Panther
December 15th, 2007, 09:48 AM
I have seen a lot of college football games but I have NEVER seen fans on the sideline like that...crazy.

UNHFan99
December 15th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Great photo. Congrats to App State and Delaware for their great seasons. I just wish it was UNH fans on the sideline. lol Maybe someday.

asu7
December 16th, 2007, 01:25 AM
can I please just enjoy my teams and my schools national championship ... please for the love of God ... honestly I feel like this championship will be tainted forever just because of this ... and it sucks cause no one got hurt even ... yes they could of but they did not ... but it does not matter we did not win our third in a row we just showed how stupid we are

can there please just be a thread in the discussion area about football and not fans

ASUMountaineer
December 16th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Great pic, hope to see others.

gophoenix
December 16th, 2007, 09:53 AM
can I please just enjoy my teams and my schools national championship ... please for the love of God ... honestly I feel like this championship will be tainted forever just because of this ... and it sucks cause no one got hurt even ... yes they could of but they did not ... but it does not matter we did not win our third in a row we just showed how stupid we are

can there please just be a thread in the discussion area about football and not fans

Just one point. If this had been Delaware or any other fans doing this if App had lost, these arguments would be coming from you guys. Granted it is a bit silly that there are so many threads on it, but, you guys have complained about fans at other games all season long.... why do you expect other fans to be sympathetic now? I just think that if the shoe was on the other foot, lots of you guys would be singing a different tune.

ASUMountaineer
December 16th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Just one point. If this had been Delaware or any other fans doing this if App had lost, these arguments would be coming from you guys. Granted it is a bit silly that there are so many threads on it, but, you guys have complained about fans at other games all season long.... why do you expect other fans to be sympathetic now? I just think that if the shoe was on the other foot, lots of you guys would be singing a different tune.

Look at most of the posts from App fans/ students/ alums, and you'll see most of them, including myself, are embarrassed and hate that it happened. I don't recall, once, complaining about other fans. Most schools have bad fans, but because of the exposure we've received this year from the media, we see more of it.

gophoenix
December 16th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Look at most of the posts from App fans/ students/ alums, and you'll see most of them, including myself, are embarrassed and hate that it happened. I don't recall, once, complaining about other fans. Most schools have bad fans, but because of the exposure we've received this year from the media, we see more of it.

I really don't see what is wrong with all of it to be honest. I think the fans should have stayed out of both team's areas. But overall, I really don't see the ultimate issue with it....

That being said, I know there are some who are saying it was bad from App's side. But all I am saying is that you guys as a group have dished out a lot of stuff about opposing fans all year, to ask people to just drop this one is.... not going to happen probably.

And yes, every team has bad fans. The bandwagon fans are the ones that cause the problem. You guys doubled your fan base between the 2004 season and now. Would those extra 14,000 people count as bandwagoners? Are they the problem causers overall?

ASUMountaineer
December 16th, 2007, 10:22 AM
I really don't see what is wrong with all of it to be honest. I think the fans should have stayed out of both team's areas. But overall, I really don't see the ultimate issue with it....

That being said, I know there are some who are saying it was bad from App's side. But all I am saying is that you guys as a group have dished out a lot of stuff about opposing fans all year, to ask people to just drop this one is.... not going to happen probably.

And yes, every team has bad fans. The bandwagon fans are the ones that cause the problem. You guys doubled your fan base between the 2004 season and now. Would those extra 14,000 people count as bandwagoners? Are they the problem causers overall?

I still don't recall any threads by App fans complaining about other team's fans (I could have just missed it). You misunderstood my post. I didn't mean, you see more of problems now because of bandwagon fans, I didn't even use that term. I meant you see more talk about Appalachian fans now because we are more visible. A lot more people (who are not FCS fans) have followed us this year because of the Michigan game. It wasn't an issue for ESPN (who has been at every semi-final game in Boone since 05) until last night.

ElonPride
December 16th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Nice man! Did you put a fish eye on your cam at any point to get a full view?

Yosef@therock
December 16th, 2007, 11:20 AM
I would bet any amount of money if the shoe was on the other foot 3,000 Blue Chickens would have done the samething.

I was at the store before the game and met some Delaware fans. I asked about there trip and time it took. They looked at me and said I wasted my time because they were going to kill us. The samething talegating. They were running off at the mouth. It's championship football. Get over it.

I went up on the roof of the skyboxes and except for video camera's (ESPN and the teams video recorders) I was the only one up there.

Took a ton of pics, will get more later...here is one right before the last play of the game...

UDDave
December 16th, 2007, 01:40 PM
I would bet any amount of money if the shoe was on the other foot 3,000 Blue Chickens would have done the samething.

I was at the store before the game and met some Delaware fans. I asked about there trip and time it took. They looked at me and said I wasted my time because they were going to kill us. The samething talegating. They were running off at the mouth. It's championship football. Get over it.

The shoe has been on the other foot. We were there in 2003 with more than 3000 fans and waited for the game to end before we rushed the field. Nice try, but you've just got to chalk this up to bad behavior by ASU fans combined with horrible security and crowd control by UTC.

Sorry to hear about your experience with some poor UD fans. Everybody has their bad apples and it sounds like that was what you ran into. We met some great ASU fans while we were tailgating, but I can't say the same for many that I ran into inside the stadium.

DSUrocks07
December 16th, 2007, 01:54 PM

I'm gonna hijack this thread....and BRING IT BACK ON TOPIC!!!!!
xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx xmadx

xrulesx

xrulesx

xrulesx

hey mocs what kind of camera did you use? xthumbsupx

GreatAppSt
December 16th, 2007, 04:07 PM
you caught both BigApp and Myself.:D Where are my royalties? xeyebrowx xsmiley_wix

DSUrocks07
December 16th, 2007, 04:08 PM
you caught both BigApp and Myself.:D Where are my royalties? xeyebrowx xsmiley_wix

I think I see you GAS, you were wearing the black and gold right? xlolx

DSUrocks07
December 16th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Why do I feel like playing "Where's Waldo?" xrotatehx

Appdad
December 16th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Great picture! How can I get a copy? I want to make it an 8x10.

Grabholdofyosef
December 16th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Great pic!!! Especially since I was in it. I am the guy wearing the yellow shirt : )