PDA

View Full Version : Hey GSU!!!

appstate38
December 14th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Do you guys see that dot in your rear view mirror??? Half way there baby!!!

mrklean
December 14th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Do you guys see that dot in your rear view mirror??? Half way there baby!!!

Yeah you need three more!!!!!!

Wait till next year. We gonna GATA!!!! at our house!!!!!!!

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 14th, 2007, 10:21 PM
We have hopefully doused the fire on our car and hope to re-extend our lead in the coming years:D

APPALACHIANstate
December 14th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Yeah you need three more!!!!!!

Wait till next year. We gonna GATA!!!! at our house!!!!!!!

You did this year...at our house. As long as the outcome is the same as this year.

xnodx

mrklean
December 14th, 2007, 10:23 PM
You did this year...at our house. As long as the outcome is the same as this year.

xnodx

You know APP St fears the mighty Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lizrdgizrd
December 14th, 2007, 11:00 PM
You know APP St fears the mighty Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that you've cleaned house. xnodx

Yosef92
December 15th, 2007, 12:10 AM
You guys might want to steal one while AE is still at App. Else it'll be 4-5 to 6. Look out!

soweagle
December 15th, 2007, 09:18 AM
You guys might want to steal one while AE is still at App. Else it'll be 4-5 to 6. Look out!

The scary part is you might be right.

JDC325
December 15th, 2007, 02:50 PM
I will be just as glad to see AE leave as you guys were to see Foster leave. Hopefully GSU gets back to reloading instead of rebuilding. I still think we are a year away but it is obvious to most we are going to be back to full force SOON.

ShgooseAPP
December 15th, 2007, 04:42 PM
It's nice to have 3 but I won't say anything to a GSU fan until we match their 6.

eaglesrthe1
December 15th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Get behind YSU. ASU needs to pass them first.

eaglesrthe1
December 15th, 2007, 06:03 PM
I will be just as glad to see AE leave as you guys were to see Foster leave. Hopefully GSU gets back to reloading instead of rebuilding. I still think we are a year away but it is obvious to most we are going to be back to full force SOON.

He (AE) is a blessed individual. Such poise right out of the gate. Foster could have had such a career, but factors beyond his control were against him. ASU fans might not see such a player in a Mountaineer uniform again in their lifetimes. If ASU retires jerseys, AE is a lock even if he doesn't play another down.

JohnStOnge
December 15th, 2007, 07:07 PM
We have hopefully doused the fire on our car and hope to re-extend our lead in the coming years:D

If you wanted to do that you shouldn't have ditched the system that got you the 6 national titles to begin with. It was still working. There was no reason to abandon it.

I guarantee you if Paul Johnson won the Powerball so he didn't need any money and decided to come back to Georgia Southern just for fun, he'd run the same system that won him national titles as head coach and as offensive coordinator.

Georgia Southern's decision to ditch that system remains one of the stupidest things a unversity athletic program has ever done.