PDA

View Full Version : Come Let I-AA Show You Why It's Hot! Hot! Hot!

TexasTerror
December 14th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Okay, they got the name wrong...but good to see someone is bringing up the infamous video! ;)

Oh, if you need the link to the video -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVENWl8uBeg
--------------------------
Come Let I-AA Show You Why It's Hot! Hot! Hot!
By SMQ
Posted on Fri Dec 14, 2007 at 04:01:22 PM EDT

The worst thing about tonight's I-AA championship game - not "mythical," because a playoff holds every team to the same objective standard on the field, and for god's sake, drop the 'Championship Subdivision' prattle - is that, under the circumstances, it can't just be the championship game. Not when those infamous hot! hot! hot! Mountaineers of Appalachian State are there, and certainly not when their opponent happens to come out decked in maize and blue and a certain antiquated helmet design.

Appalachian could win its third straight I-AA title, an unprecedented accomplishment in either "subdivision" - Georgia Southern won four of six in the late eighties, and Jim Tressel's Youngstown State behemoths won four out seven in the early nineties, at one point appearing in four straight title games, but ASU, if it tops Delaware, would be the first school since the division was defined and brackets drawn in 1978 to actually win the playoff three years running. The Mountaineers' record against other I-AA teams on that run, if they complete it, would be 38-3. But to the wider world - and, I'm certain, to the D-Team ESPN2 crew straight out of Offense to Subtlety School, repeatedly - That Team That Beat Michigan That One Time.

http://www.sundaymorningqb.com/story/2007/12/14/16122/389

Eight Legger
December 15th, 2007, 12:06 PM
That must be the video WCU shows recruits to get them to sign immediately. If someone from ASU actually participated in the making of that, he or she should be tarred and feathered.

APPALACHIANstate
December 15th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Do they have a dental school?

No, but I can give you a facial...

bench
December 15th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Please tell me you're taking cosmetology classes

UNHWildCats
December 15th, 2007, 09:23 PM
got any hot asian guys that can do that.......xcoolx xrolleyesx xrotatehx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Appaholic69
December 15th, 2007, 09:26 PM
--------------------------
Come Let I-AA Show You Why It's Hot! Hot! Hot!
By SMQ
Posted on Fri Dec 14, 2007 at 04:01:22 PM EDT

The worst thing about tonight's I-AA championship game - not "mythical," because a playoff holds every team to the same objective standard on the field, and for god's sake, drop the 'Championship Subdivision' prattle - is that, under the circumstances, it can't just be the championship game. Not when those infamous hot! hot! hot! Mountaineers of Appalachian State are there, and certainly not when their opponent happens to come out decked in maize and blue and a certain antiquated helmet design.

Appalachian could win its third straight I-AA title, an unprecedented accomplishment in either "subdivision" - Georgia Southern won four of six in the late eighties, and Jim Tressel's Youngstown State behemoths won four out seven in the early nineties, at one point appearing in four straight title games, but ASU, if it tops Delaware, would be the first school since the division was defined and brackets drawn in 1978 to actually win the playoff three years running. The Mountaineers' record against other I-AA teams on that run, if they complete it, would be 38-3. But to the wider world - and, I'm certain, to the D-Team ESPN2 crew straight out of Offense to Subtlety School, repeatedly - That Team That Beat Michigan That One Time.

http://www.sundaymorningqb.com/story/2007/12/14/16122/389

don't you have anything better to do than to watch some video that was produced but never used? I mean really, come on! Isn't there something else that could be discussed?

APPALACHIANstate
December 15th, 2007, 09:42 PM
don't you have anything better to do than to watch some video that was produced but never used? I mean really, come on! Isn't there something else that could be discussed?

It is a bad video man, but you have to go along with it. You know its dumb, so laugh...go ahead.

ERASU2113
December 15th, 2007, 09:45 PM
It is a bad video man, but you have to go along with it. You know its dumb, so laugh...go ahead.

It's old, and overused. You can laugh at it all ya want, but some new material has to be made up xcoolx

Just wait, a remix will be out soon with the HOT HOT HOT being tied to the three peat...you know it's in the works.

APPALACHIANstate
December 15th, 2007, 09:55 PM
If you let people know that it bothers you, they are going to keep using it.