PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Omar Cuff

ASUdrummer
December 14th, 2007, 12:11 AM
I was just watching some ESPN and they showed a small segment on Omar Cuff's FCS record 38 TDS. I personally didn't realize he was so close to breaking the Div. I record of Barry Sanders (39). Congrats Mr. Cuff, I actually hope if you guys score it's you running into the endzone representing the FCS in yet another Div. I record! xthumbsupx

Tod
December 14th, 2007, 03:22 AM
I was just watching some ESPN and they showed a small segment on Omar Cuff's FCS record 38 TDS. I personally didn't realize he was so close to breaking the Div. I record of Barry Sanders (39). Congrats Mr. Cuff, I actually hope if you guys score it's you running into the endzone representing the FCS in yet another Div. I record! xthumbsupx

Very cool of you, ASUdrummer! Omar rocks, no doubt!!

OhioHen
December 14th, 2007, 06:07 AM
Congrats Mr. Cuff, I actually hope when you guys score it's you running into the endzone representing the FCS in yet another Div. I record! xthumbsupx

Fixed it for you! xthumbsupx

blueballs
December 14th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Actually he's three short of Adrian Peterson's total of 41 (40 rushing to go with over 2700 yds) in 15 games in 1999... but since the NCAA unfairly changed the criteria for recognizing these student/athletes' accomplishments he (Cuff) officially owns the record even if he really doesn't.xsmiley_wix

It is a great accomplishment nevertheless and congrats to Cuff!

ERASU2113
December 14th, 2007, 05:47 PM
That's awesome, K-Rich set the 1-AA record last year with 30, nice to see it's set by someone else this year. Especially a great back like Omar Cuff.