PDA

View Full Version : Quarterfinal dates and start times/TV and streaming broadcast information announced

CHIP72
December 3rd, 2023, 08:33 AM
According to the NCAA.com website, the four quarterfinal games will be played on the following dates/times and be broadcast on the following media outlets:

All times Eastern, with local start times also listed in parentheses:

Friday, December 8th
*Furman at Montana, 9:00 PM ET (7:00 PM local/MT), ESPN2

Saturday, December 9th
*Villanova at South Dakota State, 12:00 PM ET (11:00 AM local/CT), ESPN
*North Dakota State at South Dakota, 2:30 PM ET (1:30 PM local/CT), ABC
*Albany at Idaho, 10:00 PM ET (7:00 PM local/PT), ESPN+

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/football/fcs/2023

Professor Chaos
December 3rd, 2023, 08:41 AM
That ABC time slot is new this year - in the past I think they've typically broadcast 3 quarterfinal games nationally but it's usually been two games on ESPN2 and one on ESPN. It'll be interesting to see the viewership that it will draw - hoping for 2M+ average but we'll see.

That ESPN slot the SDSU/Nova game is in is a nice slot also since it follows College Gameday (assuming they have the same show times) and usually gets 1M+ and sometimes approaching 2M in average viewers.

MR. CHICKEN
December 3rd, 2023, 08:48 AM
WAS HOPIN' FO' ALBANY.....ON TV......NO HAVA +......GUESS S. ILLINOIS WINNIN' MIGHT UH GOT 'UM ON.....DIDN'T WANT REPEAT UH VANDALS AH GUESS.......AWK!

acbearkat
December 3rd, 2023, 03:36 PM
All games will also be streaming on ESPN+. I'll have coverage of the quarterfinals on my Substack. I'll probably watch the Furman/Montana game Saturday morning via ESPN+ and watch part of the Villanova/South Dakota State game as well as watch the North Dakota State/South Dakota State game, and probably watch the Albany/Idaho game Sunday on ESPN+ after I get home from church.

caribbeanhen
December 4th, 2023, 09:05 AM
All games will also be streaming on ESPN+. I'll have coverage of the quarterfinals on my Substack. I'll probably watch the Furman/Montana game Saturday morning via ESPN+ and watch part of the Villanova/South Dakota State game as well as watch the North Dakota State/South Dakota State game, and probably watch the Albany/Idaho game Sunday on ESPN+ after I get home from church.

all games on ESPN + is good news for me