PDA

View Full Version : Weather in Chattanooga

Calif_Colonial
December 13th, 2007, 02:45 PM
National Weather Service predicts for a high around 60 and a low of 41 for Friday. No rain in the forecast and calling for only light winds.

Make it a great game! xthumbsupx

Appaholic
December 13th, 2007, 02:48 PM
National Weather Service predicts for a high around 60 and a low of 41 for Friday. No rain in the forecast and calling for only light winds.

Make it a great game! xthumbsupx

Wish Delaware fans would bring some football weather with them....tired of this warm weather crap in December....xsmhx

LacesOut
December 13th, 2007, 02:52 PM
That forecast is 100x better than here in DE! We haven't seen the sun since last Saturday! It's been cloudy, gray, rain/drizzle, windy, and temps in the 40's. Yuck. At least tomorrow is supposed to be sunny here, but then we get snow/sleet/rain all weekend.

I miss summer.

chattanoogamocs
December 13th, 2007, 03:51 PM
I have been wearing short and a t-shirt to work all week...even had to turn the air conditioner back on in the store when it got up to 77 on Monday.

We had some rain today, but I think (hope) we will dodge it tomorrow (and even what we had was brief and light).

I have already seen so ASU fans and car flags over on my side of the river today.

Can't wait! xthumbsupx

AppChicago
December 13th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Well, it sure won't be like it was LAST year in Chattanooga. What was it, around 70 and sunny? During tailgating? All my pictures feature a conspicuous number of bare arms.

Mountaineer#96
December 13th, 2007, 06:17 PM
I have been wearing short and a t-shirt to work all week...even had to turn the air conditioner back on in the store when it got up to 77 on Monday.

We had some rain today, but I think (hope) we will dodge it tomorrow (and even what we had was brief and light).

I have already seen so ASU fans and car flags over on my side of the river today.

Can't wait! xthumbsupx

If you see a black 4 door '06 F-150 with a big custom back to back flag in the back thats mine......I am at the Days Inn downtown here if you guys want to stop by for some beers.

89Hen
December 13th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Cripes. Stepped off the plane in Charlotte and it's stinking 77 degrees here. I'm sweating my arse off. :p

LacesOut
December 14th, 2007, 08:41 AM
At least tomorrow is supposed to be sunny here, but then we get snow/sleet/rain all weekend.

I miss summer.

Well tomorrow is today and once again it is gray, cloudy, foggy, a light mist and temps around 40. UGLY UGLY UGLY.

LOL @ 89, did ya bring shorts??

APPALACHIANstate
December 14th, 2007, 08:52 AM
I thought it was going to be HOT HOT HOT...

sorry no neg points please!

appfan2008
December 14th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Cripes. Stepped off the plane in Charlotte and it's stinking 77 degrees here. I'm sweating my arse off. :p

what were you doing flying into charlotte?

are you driving the rest of the way?