PDA

View Full Version : What's the dope on those two ASU players?

YoUDeeMan
December 12th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Will they be playing or are they suspended? xconfusedx

Mountaineer#96
December 12th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Thank you asu22dan! or whatever your name is...........it has begun...xcoffeex

YoUDeeMan
December 12th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Thank you asu22dan! or whatever your name is...........it has begun...xcoffeex

Are you shooting the messenger and ignoring the message?

True or not? xeyebrowx

asu7
December 12th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Will they be playing or are they suspended? xconfusedx

So far all we know is that the kids were not on the bus due to disciplinary actions by Head Coach Jerry Moore ...

That is all we know

The Moody1
December 12th, 2007, 02:18 PM

True or not? xeyebrowx

"Two players who didn’t travel with the team Tuesday night were starting cornerback Justin Woazeah and reserve linebacker Chris Johnson. Both were kept back for disciplinary reasons, according to coach Jerry Moore.

Moore said Woazeah’s and Johnson’s playing status for Friday’s game was undetermined."

Everything else is speculation.

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071212/SPORTS07/71211155/1065

Mountaineer#96
December 12th, 2007, 02:18 PM

True or not? xeyebrowx

No, cluck your way over to the other thread on this matter (do we really need two fellas?) and see what I have had to say on this "message".

asu7
December 12th, 2007, 02:19 PM
one of em needs to go ...

YoUDeeMan
December 12th, 2007, 02:22 PM
So far all we know is that the kids were not on the bus due to disciplinary actions by Head Coach Jerry Moore ...

That is all we know

Two kids suspended from a bus ride??? xeekx

So do they get to play if they drive themselves to the game? xeyebrowx That's really some innovative punishment! :D xsmiley_wix

YoUDeeMan
December 12th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Sorry, didn't see the other thread.

BigApp
December 12th, 2007, 02:23 PM

the messenger, because we don't know what the message is. xmadx

YoUDeeMan
December 12th, 2007, 02:25 PM
the messenger, because we don't know what the message is. xmadx

Maybe someone does. xpeacex

Mountaineer#96
December 12th, 2007, 03:14 PM
I can fish it up real fast......but there is no point. Coach Moore had good reasons to take actions if the action warranted it. We don't need to spray stuff all over message boards if we do not know what is really going on. Coach has said he will comment further after the game. The program and team is concentrating on the GAME. The rest will come out later.

appfan2008
December 12th, 2007, 03:35 PM
All i can say is once something is announced i am sure we will all know about it right here...

Polloloco
December 12th, 2007, 03:42 PM
"Coach has said he will comment further after the game." So doesn't it follow that the Players in question won't let their play do the talking. If Moore is an honest guy and I think he is, take it to the bank, these guys are staying in Boone and are DONE.

appfan2008
December 12th, 2007, 03:43 PM
saying that he will comment after the game means they will not be playing...

Mountaineer#96
December 12th, 2007, 03:52 PM
ahhhhhhh yea.......not only that unless they are stealing thier stuff out of the locker room and driving themselves to Chatty they are done for this year.

asudan22
December 12th, 2007, 03:55 PM
i was telling app fans, and i did not tell the Winston Salem journal or the ashville citizens times, so i was not the only one to know about it. sorry.

At least you got the inside scoop before the rest of these guy and gals on this board.

Rekdiver
December 12th, 2007, 05:39 PM
ASUDAN I thought you said the big news was ASU was going to the FBS not that two kids were suspended? That would be the most ignorant move ever made. What do we ge the "Smurf Bowl" or the Humanitarian Bowl for our efforts and 4 home games? Until the FBS has a playoff I'm very happy in 1-AA or whatever they will call it next year. Whatever Coach Moore does he has reasons and I fully support him. He has given us stability and credibility and notariety beyond anything I could have expected. I remember the former Furman and NC State coach Sheridan who was a 1 strike and done coach. I'm not sure CM is far behind him. Whatever the infraction by these young men let's hope they, the rest of the team and the students learn tht poor choices have consequences. Lord knows I've had my share!!!!

leaving Charlotte tomorrow at 1:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xthumbsupx

gophoenix
December 12th, 2007, 06:22 PM
i was telling app fans, and i did not tell the Winston Salem journal or the ashville citizens times, so i was not the only one to know about it. sorry.

At least you got the inside scoop before the rest of these guy and gals on this board.

You do know that some beat writers follow dirt in message boards to start story leads, don't you?

asudan22
December 12th, 2007, 06:24 PM
You do know that some beat writers follow dirt in message boards to start story leads, don't you?

If its true its true...and umm....nothing was said about that until after they had left. So...whatever, i really don't give **** at this point

asudan22
December 12th, 2007, 06:25 PM
ASUDAN I thought you said the big news was ASU was going to the FBS not that two kids were suspended? That would be the most ignorant move ever made. What do we ge the "Smurf Bowl" or the Humanitarian Bowl for our efforts and 4 home games? Until the FBS has a playoff I'm very happy in 1-AA or whatever they will call it next year. Whatever Coach Moore does he has reasons and I fully support him. He has given us stability and credibility and notariety beyond anything I could have expected. I remember the former Furman and NC State coach Sheridan who was a 1 strike and done coach. I'm not sure CM is far behind him. Whatever the infraction by these young men let's hope they, the rest of the team and the students learn tht poor choices have consequences. Lord knows I've had my share!!!!

leaving Charlotte tomorrow at 1:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xthumbsupx

what the hell are you talking about....i was making a point...if they are going to the FBS then i have no knowledge of it.

asudan22
December 12th, 2007, 06:26 PM

Like i said i did not state any of the names...that was on mmb, not from me. So im pretty sure that was not the only one to know about this.xthumbsupx

Mountaineer2825
December 12th, 2007, 07:01 PM
Notice #18 (Justin Woazeah) and #49 (Chris Johnson) missing from the picture....
http://goasu.com/autoimage/th400_p0Y9Z4y.jpg

For what it's worth, I'll be there wearing Woazeah's 2006 home jersey..
http://photos-594.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v134/205/18/29702594/n29702594_33040748_2776.jpg