PDA

View Full Version : App Stat Alum Superstition Problem

Back2theROCK!
December 10th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Ok to all the other Appstate Fans here's my situation, my fiancée and are season ticket holders but have two friends who are also alums that are not. They were lucky enough to get tickets to every other home game this year and we all four went to the games together EXCEPT ONE, THE GSU GAME!!! So now for the NC We were able to get tickets but the other two have yet to find them........I know some people think superstition is crazy but over the last 3 years it's been pretty right on. Here's the question...should we not go if they can't find tickets or should we make them go to Chatty with the hope of finding tickets once we get there? Last year I was sick and couldn't go so my future father in law sold my tickets at the stadium and had to sell them for 1/2 price because so many people were selling tickets..

Thoughts?xconfusedx xconfusedx

89Hen
December 10th, 2007, 09:20 AM
xlolx Don't sweat it. In 2004 I only made it to 3 Hen regular season games. They went 8-3 in 2004... any guess to which three games I went to? xbawlingx Fellow Hen fans were begging (closer to threatening) me to not go to the first round game against Lafayette. We went, Hens won. Didn't go the next week to W&M and the Hens lost. xpeacex

Back2theROCK!
December 10th, 2007, 09:23 AM
I feel you but we've got to find a way. I know it wouln't make a difference in the game but it calms my nerves!

Looking forward to seeing you guys in Chatty!

93henfan
December 10th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Ok to all the other Appstate Fans here's my situation, my fiancée and are season ticket holders but have two friends who are also alums that are not. They were lucky enough to get tickets to every other home game this year and we all four went to the games together EXCEPT ONE, THE GSU GAME!!! So now for the NC We were able to get tickets but the other two have yet to find them........I know some people think superstition is crazy but over the last 3 years it's been pretty right on. Here's the question...should we not go if they can't find tickets or should we make them go to Chatty with the hope of finding tickets once we get there? Last year I was sick and couldn't go so my future father in law sold my tickets at the stadium and had to sell them for 1/2 price because so many people were selling tickets..

Oh yeah, if you go App loses. Send me a PM on how I can buy those two tickets from you at face value and solve your problem!xthumbsupx

ASUMountaineer
December 10th, 2007, 09:27 AM

I'd make them go and try and find some there. Can't miss it. xnodx

Back2theROCK!
December 10th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Oh yeah, if you go App loses. Send me a PM on how I can buy those two tickets from you at face value and solve your problem!xthumbsupx

Very sneaky!!
I should have thought that someone would think about it that way..xoopsx
I'll drag them up to chatty if I have to.

BarefootApp
December 10th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Superstitions are ridiculous. Put your left sock on first, then go ahead on.

bench
December 10th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Touchdown Santa will be there. No silly superstition can trump the positive karma of Touchdown Santa.

Appdad
December 10th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Leaving the in-laws home...

Oops, I didn't say that.