QB- ASU Edwards makes plays with feet and arm
RB- Delaware Cuff enough said
WR's - Possible toss up slight advantage to ASU- Speed kills
O-Line- Dead heat both are strong and open up hugh holes

D-Line Delaware slight edge tougher against the run
LB's Toss up athletes on both teams- ASU a bit faster though
DB's ASU Seniors get the nod

Special Teams Delaware

Wow, you must not have special teams at all then...Our FG kicking game is good but other than that...

AppStateSVX
December 8th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Yeah, UD does not have a great special teams unit either. It's a toss up really on that one. QB, what a great battle. You have the traditional pocket passer (Flacco) against the "next gen" QB (Armanti)

Ud1Hens
December 8th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Yeah, UD does not have a great special teams unit either. It's a toss up really on that one. QB, what a great battle. You have the traditional pocket passer (Flacco) against the "next gen" QB (Armanti)

When I watch Edwards play I always am amazed that with his size he doesn't get crushed. But then again you can't hit what you can't catch. I think the scoreboard may need to add a 3 digit option...1st to 100 wins!

AppStateSVX
December 8th, 2007, 09:49 PM
the key to Armanti's success is that he knows how to fall when he gets hit, you can't teach that. I still get nervous every time he takes off though!

ERASU2113
December 8th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Wow, you must not have special teams at all then...Our FG kicking game is good but other than that...

You haven't seen our kick off coverage in the past two weeks have you?xcoffeex xreadx

other than that our special teams is decent at best

RadMann
December 8th, 2007, 10:02 PM
What is the web address of the Appy message board? Is the Rivals board your primary board, or do you have another one with more traffic?

proasu89
December 8th, 2007, 10:08 PM
What is the web address of the Appy message board? Is the Rivals board your primary board, or do you have another one with more traffic?

Mountaineer Message Board is the most active

http://forums.delphiforums.com/appstate/messages/?msg=14366.1

AppCountry

http://www.appcountry.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2

The rivals board is relatively new but will pick up members.

RadMann
December 8th, 2007, 10:35 PM
Mountaineer Message Board is the most active

http://forums.delphiforums.com/appstate/messages/?msg=14366.1

AppCountry

http://www.appcountry.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2

The rivals board is relatively new but will pick up members.

Thanks for the info. That delphi board seems to get the most traffic. Am I correct in my observation that it is moderated (all posts get approved before appearing)? I tried posting a hello message and the board returned a message that the post will be reviewed and will appear when it is approved. I have not seen a moderated board like that in a long time.

proasu89
December 8th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the info. That delphi board seems to get the most traffic. Am I correct in my observation that it is moderated (all posts get approved before appearing)? I tried posting a hello message and the board returned a message that the post will be reviewed and will appear when it is approved. I have not seen a moderated board like that in a long time.

First time posters are on double secret probation:p
B&G Express can explain the procedure if he's around.

Appdad
December 8th, 2007, 10:45 PM
first time posters are moderated to make sure they are not crackpots. Then your posts are immediate.

RadMann
December 8th, 2007, 10:46 PM
That's cool, but too much trouble. I'll post a few on the Rivals board, although that seems very slow.... Thanks for the info!

89Hen
December 8th, 2007, 10:48 PM
First time posters are on double secret probation:p
B&G Express can explain the procedure if he's around.

first time posters are moderated to make sure they are not crackpots. Then your posts are immediate.
Can't we get some kind of reciprocity? xeyebrowx :p

appfan2008
December 8th, 2007, 10:51 PM
i really thought our kick coverage would be better yesterday... and they were... but we still gave up a couple of big returns