PDA

View Full Version : Kidd Brewer is snowy...

APPALACHIANstate
December 7th, 2007, 06:59 AM
Do they sell Hot Chocolate?

Black and Gold Express
December 7th, 2007, 06:59 AM
By the time you get it, it's Lukewarm Chocolate at best...

asu7
December 7th, 2007, 07:06 AM
I love a snowy KBS ... the FU semi final was snow and ice and YSU semi was snow ;)

HiHiYikas
December 7th, 2007, 07:09 AM
We're in "wintry mix" mode here in Richmond this morning. Should make for a fun ride to the spectacular NC High Country.

APPALACHIANstate
December 7th, 2007, 07:14 AM
All you Richmond fans or fans from that area be careful on your way down.

MountaineerGuy
December 7th, 2007, 07:16 AM
I thought it was supposed to be too warm for snow by gametime

APPALACHIANstate
December 7th, 2007, 07:16 AM
It will probably melt during the day...

Kiss My Apps
December 7th, 2007, 07:26 AM
Do they sell Hot Chocolate?

Of course they do... and quite tasty with a little baileys and irish whisky.

asu7
December 7th, 2007, 07:34 AM
if you get nachos be sure and eat them before you get back to seat ... cold cheese on your nachos is not good

APPride
December 7th, 2007, 07:39 AM
if you get nachos be sure and eat them before you get back to seat ... Gold cheese on your sweatshirt is not good

I don't mind spilling it cause it ussually blends in w/ my attire!

thmst30
December 7th, 2007, 08:20 AM
Its gonna be mid 40's with sun all day. There won't be a trace of ice or snow at that game, unless the sun doesn't hit the grass area. Plus its supposed to be in the 40's throughout the entire game with little wind, its not going to be bad weather at all. Just 11 more hours, CAN'T WAIT!

ASUMountaineer
December 7th, 2007, 10:31 AM
I hope the snow stays. I miss my time in the HC. 8½ hours until kickoff!

GoBlackAndGold
December 7th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Here is a webcam shot of KB.

http://booneweather.com/Webcams/Howards+Knob

T-Dog
December 7th, 2007, 11:50 AM
The ice is still there as the clouds haven't broken up yet. Once the sun comes out, that ice is as good as gone.

spoogemcgee18
December 7th, 2007, 12:48 PM
That house is gonna be rockin' tonight. I've got friends that have never been to a game before coming out of the woodwork for this one. Just ate at Boone Drug and everyone in there was decked out in App gear. And according to goasu.com, "a very limited amount of tickets are still available."

ASUMountaineer
December 7th, 2007, 01:01 PM
That house is gonna be rockin' tonight. I've got friends that have never been to a game before coming out of the woodwork for this one. Just ate at Boone Drug and everyone in there was decked out in App gear. And according to goasu.com, "a very limited amount of tickets are still available."

Boone Drug is AWESOME! xthumbsupx

spoogemcgee18
December 7th, 2007, 01:34 PM
My roomate and I have eaten a Parson's Choice at Boone Drug every home game since freshman year (2004) with one exception--this year's Georgia Southern Game, and we all know the outcome of that. I guess you could say we're a bit superstitious. I suppose we got a little complacent that day, but rest assured, we both ate ours today.

jonmac
December 7th, 2007, 02:15 PM
My roomate and I have eaten a Parson's Choice at Boone Drug every home game since freshman year (2004) with one exception--this year's Georgia Southern Game, and we all know the outcome of that. I guess you could say we're a bit superstitious. I suppose we got a little complacent that day, but rest assured, we both ate ours today.

Ah, the Parson's Choice, I remember it well and those big fat steak fries. I'm gettin' hungry.

APPALACHIANstate
December 7th, 2007, 02:19 PM
Where should I park at Kidd-Brewer? Never been to a game before do not care if I have to walk or not.

ASUMountaineer
December 7th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Where should I park at Kidd-Brewer? Never been to a game before do not care if I have to walk or not.

You'll need to probably park at Greenwood or South. The Rivers St. parking deck may be open depending upon when you get there. Stadium, Justice, Duncan, and Raley lots are for Yosef Club members (with half of Raley being for students). Welcome to the Rock.

Eaglegus2
December 7th, 2007, 02:23 PM
To all of the Mountaineer fans from this Georgia Southern alumni/supporter.

I want to wish you the best of luck and make the Southern Conference proud by defeating Richmond.

GATA App State

Get
After
Their
Asses!!!!!!xthumbsupx xnodx xnodx xnodx xnodx

AppChicago
December 7th, 2007, 04:20 PM
Ah, the Parson's Choice, I remember it well and those big fat steak fries. I'm gettin' hungry.

We used to eat at BD at least 3-4 times a week junior and senior year. My two favorite Parson's combos were
a) chili and slaw and
b) bacon and grilled onions.

Heck of a topic for post #100. Yes, I'm still very new.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!