PDA

View Full Version : Updated 2008 Schedules

UNHWildCats
December 5th, 2007, 09:27 PM
OK, I did some updates tonite but I have a small problem... I lost the notes I had been keeping from the other thread and now I am not sure what I fixed and added from that thread and what I haven't so even if you let me have it before for missing games or games that are no longer, please understand why they may still be there..... I think I got rid of most of it....

So any errors or missing games lets leave notes here and I got a nice shiny new notebook ready to go,,,,,

I dont have a default page so you get the link for the CAA :p

http://travisliles.com/fcs/caa

SuperJon
December 5th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Big South games

Liberty: We've added NC Central to one of the September dates, I believe the 6th. We're trying to get another game the other September date, with the Oct 4 date being the bye.

CSU: at Wingate week 4, at Miami week 6, at Savannah St week 7. The Coastal game is probably Nov 22 at Coastal.

Coastal: at Gardner-Webb, home vs PC, CSU.

G-W: at CSU, home vs Coastal.

Presby and Stony Brook don't play each other.

VMI isn't playing JMU.

appfan2008
December 5th, 2007, 10:45 PM
If that is correct... i really dont like the idea of playing western on oct 11... that is way to early

SuperJon
December 5th, 2007, 10:47 PM
You didn't look at the color code. That's a known game but unknown date.

UNHWildCats
December 5th, 2007, 10:48 PM
NC Central at Liberty or at NC Central?

appfan2008
December 5th, 2007, 10:50 PM
You didn't look at the color code. That's a known game but unknown date.

i understand that... that is why i was just saying if that is correct... i know it is not set in stone or anything...

UNHWildCats
December 5th, 2007, 10:53 PM
the light blue games are just tossed in anywhere, dont look at them for dates. The Orange are confirmed dates, yellows are likely dates... as more teams announce schedules and there begins to be only two teams open on certain dates I will start putting in games there as likely dates until confirmed.

UNHWildCats
December 5th, 2007, 10:54 PM
JOn I put in the NC Central as a home game for ya, if its otherwise I will change it, othewise those changes are uploaded. Thanks.

appfan2008
December 5th, 2007, 10:55 PM
the light blue games are just tossed in anywhere, dont look at them for dates. The Orange are confirmed dates, yellows are likely dates... as more teams announce schedules and there begins to be only two teams open on certain dates I will start putting in games there as likely dates until confirmed.

thanks for the info unh... makes sense... thanks for what you do with these every year...

SuperJon
December 5th, 2007, 11:00 PM
JOn I put in the NC Central as a home game for ya, if its otherwise I will change it, othewise those changes are uploaded. Thanks.

Yea, it's at home.

We'll have 7 home games next year unless we schedule an FBS. There's been a rumor going around the FOC about who the last game is but it's not official. I'll let you know when/if it gets signed.

Purple Pride
December 5th, 2007, 11:03 PM
SLC

9/20
UCA v. Tennessee-Martin has been cancelled.xrulesx

nwFL Griz
December 6th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Big South games

Liberty: We've added NC Central to one of the September dates, I believe the 6th. We're trying to get another game the other September date, with the Oct 4 date being the bye.

CSU: at Wingate week 4, at Miami week 6, at Savannah St week 7. The Coastal game is probably Nov 22 at Coastal.

VMI isn't playing JMU.

Do you have a reference for that CSU @ Miami game on the 4th of Oct? Everything I have shows Miami hosting UCF that weekend. I don't think the CSU/Miami date has been announced yet, but Miami has openings on 30 Aug (unlikely, as I believe they'll want to open Dolphin Stadium with an ACC foe), 13 Sep (most likely), 27 Sep (possible). If you could provide a link, that would be great.

Cheers

Dukie95
December 6th, 2007, 07:53 AM
You can fill in Maine's confirmed date against JMU on Sept. 27th, and UMass on Sept 13. You've colored both in as confirmed on JMU's schedule.

Where did you get that Richmond Spiders logo? Is that an old one? I've never seen it before.

Thanks for all the hard work on that, it looks great!

WrenFGun
December 6th, 2007, 08:03 AM
It seems like everyone beyond Delaware in the CAA is going to play eleven games with two bye weeks right now, so that's probably good for the health of most teams. Nice to see the UNH/Albany game confirmed, as that should be a good game. Not to desire to back out of the @Dartmouth game or anything, but boy I wish that was more quality competition. The upgrade from Iona to Albany is surely a step in the right direction. The Army money game is winnable, too. I'm pleased with this schedule, particularly since UNH can probably bus to everywhere but army (and maybe 'Nova/Albany) this season.

UNH SUPERFAN
December 6th, 2007, 08:05 AM
I can't get the schedules to open. What am I doing wrong?

UNH SUPERFAN
December 6th, 2007, 08:09 AM
Ignore last post, I was impatient (imagine that!).

Give'emHellApps
December 6th, 2007, 08:14 AM
I thought ASU was set to play LSU in 2008. Has that changed?

nwFL Griz
December 6th, 2007, 08:28 AM

Seems like earlier it was cancelled, but after doing a little digging, I find no mention of it. LSU has one opening left on their 2008 schedule, and that is the 13th of Sep. As far as I can tell App St is open that day, so maybe it will still happen, but nothing official yet.

If anyone has a link to anything about this, that would be great.

Cheers

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 6th, 2007, 08:39 AM
It seems like everyone beyond Delaware in the CAA is going to play eleven games with two bye weeks right now, so that's probably good for the health of most teams. Nice to see the UNH/Albany game confirmed, as that should be a good game. Not to desire to back out of the @Dartmouth game or anything, but boy I wish that was more quality competition. The upgrade from Iona to Albany is surely a step in the right direction. The Army money game is winnable, too. I'm pleased with this schedule, particularly since UNH can probably bus to everywhere but army (and maybe 'Nova/Albany) this season.

Villanova is traditionally a flight game for UNH -- nonstop flight Manchester into Philly. Based on 2004 when we took a bus trip to Rutgers (farther than West Point) , every other game on the 2008 schedule is probably a bus trip. AFAIK, the Albany game is in Durham (logical since Dartmouth and Army are on the road), but even when we do go to Albany in the future, it will be a bus trip.

While Dartmouth hasn't been a competitive game, they at least give us a home and home. I don't think any of the other Ivy schools are willing to do that. And I don't see any of the Patriot teams willing either. Scheduling in the Northeast isn't as easy as many in the rest of the country think it is. UNH has a pool of Albany, Central CT and Stony Brook then we're talking about flight games or Iona/Sacred Heart/Wagner/Marist. Let's see, a guaranteed home game or an expensive flight game? xrolleyesx

WrenFGun
December 6th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Agreed, wholeheartedly...it's really too bad at that. Obviously, the FBS game is a big help, moneywise, for the university, so I'm happy that they've got one in '08 and '09. The Dartmouth game always has a good crowd, too, but what a terrible drive that is from Durham. Nice field/campus, of course.

Tribe4SF
December 6th, 2007, 09:05 AM
W&M shows a confirmed game with Elon, but my understanding is that game will not be played. VMI is missing from the W&M schedule, and that game will be played for the 86th time.

SuperJon
December 6th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Do you have a reference for that CSU @ Miami game on the 4th of Oct? Everything I have shows Miami hosting UCF that weekend. I don't think the CSU/Miami date has been announced yet, but Miami has openings on 30 Aug (unlikely, as I believe they'll want to open Dolphin Stadium with an ACC foe), 13 Sep (most likely), 27 Sep (possible). If you could provide a link, that would be great.

Cheers

I meant to say Week 5 and typed Week 6. That's my fault.

UNHWildCats
December 6th, 2007, 10:44 AM
W&M shows a confirmed game with Elon, but my understanding is that game will not be played. VMI is missing from the W&M schedule, and that game will be played for the 86th time.
Where will the VMI game be played?

UNHWildCats
December 6th, 2007, 10:46 AM
OK got all the changes to this point entered, will do a upload soon :)

dgreco
December 6th, 2007, 10:53 AM
OK got all the changes to this point entered, will do a upload soon :)

you do great work, I wish all teams released schedules sooner though :D. Like good ole' bryant.

CSUBUCDAD
December 6th, 2007, 11:04 AM
You can add in a CSU vs Wofford game for 2008 as we are signed to play them through 2010. Should be @Wofford again this year. Not sure what date though.

Skyhawk
December 6th, 2007, 11:16 AM
You can add UT Martin at Auburn University on Nov. 8th.
The Eastern Illinois game has moved but I don't know which weekend. The South Florida game is close to being cancelled and the Central Arkansas game has been postponed.

mtoliver
December 6th, 2007, 11:16 AM
I think you have the App/JMU game confirmed on both schedules, but for different dates. Says 9/6 on App sched. and 9/20 on JMU's. Thanks.

UNHWildCats
December 6th, 2007, 11:22 AM
I think you have the App/JMU game confirmed on both schedules, but for different dates. Says 9/6 on App sched. and 9/20 on JMU's. Thanks.
Yes it was origianlly the 6th but was recently changed, will fix it on ASU's schedule thanks.

nwFL Griz
December 6th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Montana has added Cal Poly for 2008. They will play at Cal poly on Sep 6....so looks like the Western game has been moved.

http://www.grizzoulian.com/2007/12/articles/football/montana-grizzlies-to-play-five-year-series-with-cal-poly/

UNHWildCats
December 6th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Montana has added Cal Poly for 2008. They will play at Cal poly on Sep 6....so looks like the Western game has been moved.

http://www.grizzoulian.com/2007/12/articles/football/montana-grizzlies-to-play-five-year-series-with-cal-poly/
ty

Tribe4SF
December 6th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Where will the VMI game be played?

VMI @ W&M

mcveyrl
December 6th, 2007, 12:26 PM

Wow. That's a great game and will hopefully quiet all the people who complain about UM's weak OOC. That's about as good as they can do out west and they're going on the road.

WrenFGun
December 6th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Yes! Way to go Griz!

slostang
December 6th, 2007, 02:05 PM
So far for Cal Poly in 2008:

Home:

Montana (Sept. 6th)
University of South Dakota
Idaho State
Southern Utah
UC Davis

Away:

San Diego State (Aug. 30th)
McNeese State (Sept. 13th)
Northwestern State (Sept. 20th)
South Dakota State
North Dakota State

Still looking for one home and one away game. The University of North Dakota is a possibility for the home game.

UNHWildCats
December 6th, 2007, 02:26 PM
So far for Cal Poly in 2008:

Home:

Montana (Sept. 6th)
University of South Dakota
Idaho State
Southern Utah
UC Davis

Away:

San Diego State (Aug. 30th)
McNeese State (Sept. 13th)
Northwestern State (Sept. 20th)
South Dakota State
North Dakota State

Still looking for one home and one away game. The University of North Dakota is a possibility for the home game.
On ym next upload you also have North Dakota at home. Ath Dir probably figured with the extra game it wouldnt harm you much to play both Dakota's. So you guys are gonna play all 4 in 08

CCU97
December 6th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Travis,

Any reason the Big South's link isn't working?

UNHWildCats
December 6th, 2007, 02:42 PM
hmm good quyestion give me a minute

UNHWildCats
December 6th, 2007, 02:43 PM
ok just reuploaded the big south page try now

USDTorero
December 6th, 2007, 04:54 PM
This Torero is lobbying hard for a game at Northern Arizona this year after the administration chose Marist over Montana St. in another display of cowardice. Unfortunately, as you may have guessed, it is the administration that is standing in the way of USD scheduling quality opponents. There seems to be a decent shot at NAU getting added to a non-conference schedule that is the weakest USD has played in recent history with Azusa Pacific, Marist and UC Davis currently comprising the opponents. Would an undefeated Torero team in 2008, with non-conferece wins over NAIA Azusa Pacific, Marist, NAU and UC Davis, have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs?

nwFL Griz
December 6th, 2007, 05:05 PM
This Torero is lobbying hard for a game at Northern Arizona this year after the administration chose Marist over Montana St. in another display of cowardice. Unfortunately, as you may have guessed, it is the administration that is standing in the way of USD scheduling quality opponents. There seems to be a decent shot at NAU getting added to a non-conference schedule that is the weakest USD has played in recent history with Azusa Pacific, Marist and UC Davis currently comprising the opponents. Would an undefeated Torero team in 2008, with non-conferece wins over NAIA Azusa Pacific, Marist, NAU and UC Davis, have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs?

Depends on a lot of factors, which won't be known until the completion of the season. How good are NAU and UC Davis? How many playoff eligibles are there from the CAA, SoCon, Gateway? How many are likely from those three?

My opinion is no, they don't have a shot. An NAIA on the schedule is a killer, especially when paired with an already weak PFL schedule. Bottomline...your administration is killing you.

TheValleyRaider
December 6th, 2007, 05:10 PM

IF NAU stayed around the same level they are this year, UCD gets back to .500 or above, and Marist improves on their pretty rough record, then maybe. Azusa Pacific and the bottom of the PFL will hurt their resume. Of course, you'll have to beat Dayton too ;)

Seawolf97
December 6th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Big South games

VMI isn't playing JMU.

We wont play PC?- Then I guess we have open date-with only 5 conference games.

SCPALADIN
December 6th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Something doesn't seem right here...how is it that Elon has 13 games in '08?

UNHWildCats
December 6th, 2007, 08:54 PM
I had to add a team and take out William & Mary, but forgot to take out W&M before its out now, but i just havent uploaded it since, I will re upload them all later this evening.

Also when i got a confirmed date for the GSU game I forgot to delete the GSU from unconfirmed so they're there twice.

McNeese_beat
December 6th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Updates on McNeese:

McNeese State's 2008 Schedule (incomplete)

Aug. 30 at North Carolina

Sept. 6 Open

Sept. 13 Cal-Poly

Sept. 20 Open

Sept. 27 Open

Oct. 4 at South Dakota State

Oct. 11 Texas State

Oct. 18 at Sam Houston State

Oct. 25 Nicholls State

Nov. 1 at Southeastern Louisiana

Nov. 8 Stephen F. Austin

Nov. 15 at Northwestern State

Nov. 22 at Central Arkansas

th0m
December 7th, 2007, 06:40 AM
I noticed that JMU is on VMI's schedule, but not the other way around. Good work though Travis, very nice compilation.

CSUBUCDAD
December 7th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Noticed you have Coastal twice on the CSU schedule. That game is the last week. You can replace the Septemeber 13 date with Wofford. Date not confirmed but we are playing them through 2010.

Hambone
December 7th, 2007, 07:25 AM
Updates on McNeese:

McNeese State's 2008 Schedule (incomplete)

Aug. 30 at North Carolina

Sept. 6 Open

Sept. 13 Cal-Poly

Sept. 20 Open

Sept. 27 Open

Oct. 4 at South Dakota State

Oct. 11 Texas State

Oct. 18 at Sam Houston State

Oct. 25 Nicholls State

Nov. 1 at Southeastern Louisiana

Nov. 8 Stephen F. Austin

Nov. 15 at Northwestern State

Nov. 22 at Central Arkansas

There's rumors on the UND board that we will be traveling to McNeese this year. Don't know how good the rumor is, but it looks like you have a couple open weeks to start the year......

dgreco
December 7th, 2007, 07:37 AM
There's rumors on the UND board that we will be traveling to McNeese this year. Don't know how good the rumor is, but it looks like you have a couple open weeks to start the year......

UND is also playing Texas A&M - Kingsville next year.

gophoenix
December 7th, 2007, 07:45 AM
Something doesn't seem right here...how is it that Elon has 13 games in '08?

1st round of the playoffs???? :D

Seriously though, there is some major question as to what the schedule is. Throwing Samford is has screwed things up for us.

All I know is
8-30 - Richmond
9-6 - Presbyterian*
9-13 - @Stony Brook
10-11 - @The Citadel
11-22 @Liberty

* = Western fans list Presbyterian for them in this date

So we play @ The Citadel for another stupid year. So basically, it looks like we're going to get the scheduling screw job because of Samford. On top of that, we lost the William & Mary game.

TexasTerror
December 7th, 2007, 07:53 AM
UND is playing at SE Louisiana...as is South Dakota, according to a SELA poster on KatFans..

Purple Pride
December 7th, 2007, 08:05 AM
SLC

9/20
UCA v. Tennessee-Martin has been cancelled.xrulesxbump

UNHWildCats
December 7th, 2007, 08:11 AM
I noticed that JMU is on VMI's schedule, but not the other way around. Good work though Travis, very nice compilation.
yup rpeviously deleted it from JMU,s but forgot to delete it from VMI's it was since deleted and will show that way on next uplaod.

UNHWildCats
December 7th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Noticed you have Coastal twice on the CSU schedule. That game is the last week. You can replace the Septemeber 13 date with Wofford. Date not confirmed but we are playing them through 2010.
ya forgot to delete the unknown dated Cioastal when I added the dated one.

Is the Wofford game at Wofford or Chuck South?

McNeese_beat
December 7th, 2007, 10:11 AM

There's a good chance of it. The problem McNeese has is it wants a home game, but it doesn't want a home-and-home because it's already getting backlogged with future road game.

What threw McNeese off was playing South Dakota as a home-and-home starting this (2007) season at home. They should have paid a guarantee, I think, to counterbalance the UL-Lafayette game, which was a road guarantee. Instead, they are now already committed to two plane trips in the next two years (at South Dakota next year and at Cal Poly in 2010), plus they have a policy of pursuing one money game (like North Carolina) a year.

So if they accept a home-and-home with North Dakota, that means they'll have to either go without a money game one year or play three non-conference road games in one year...

BLHENherbie
December 7th, 2007, 01:39 PM
I do believe that Fordham was at Lafayette for their Homecoming this year. So Fordham should be the host this coming season.

Umass74
December 7th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Travis:

You have UMass @ UNH on 11/22. On the UNH schedule you have UMass @ UNH on 11/08...

montanafan
December 7th, 2007, 04:56 PM
Offical updated Griz Schedule

http://wpe1.montanagrizzlies.com/fmi/xsl/mt_griz/db/results/xsl/results.xsl?-db=mtgriz_content&-lay=content_results_web&id_team=100&event_schedule_year=2008&switch=YES&-sortfield.1=event_date_start&-sortfield.2=event_time_start&-sortorder.1=ascend&-sortorder.2=ascend&-token.8=0&-max=all&-find

9/6/2008 @ Cal Poly
9/13/2008 Southern Utah 1:05 PM MT
9/20/2008 UC Davis 1:05 PM MT
9/27/2008 Central Washington 1:05 PM MT
10/4/2008 @ Weber State *
10/11/2008 @ Eastern Washington *
10/18/2008 Sacramento State * 1:05 PM MT
10/25/2008 @ Northern Colorado *
11/1/2008 Northern Arizona * 12:05 PM MT
11/8/2008 @ Portland State *
11/15/2008 Idaho State * 12:05 PM MT
11/22/2008 Montana State * 12:05 PM MT

montanafan
December 7th, 2007, 05:00 PM
I Talked to the AD here at Montana on Tuesdya and he told me that we needed to cancel the first home game in 2008 and have the Cal Poly game away to make sure that we get a couple of extra weeks to finish our stadium expansion in time for our season.

UNHWildCats
December 7th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Travis:

You have UMass @ UNH on 11/22. On the UNH schedule you have UMass @ UNH on 11/08...
the light blue are just confirmed games randomly inserted its not the actual; mdate, orange are confrimed games and dates and yellow are probable dates

TexasTerror
December 7th, 2007, 06:31 PM
SLC Update...

Central Arkansas
TBA...Arkansas Pine Bluff (Little Rock)
TBA....MISSOURI STATE
8-28...HENDERSON STATE
10-18....SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA
11-22...McNEESE STATE

McNeese State
8-30...at North Carolina
9-13...CAL POLY
10-4...at South Dakota State
10-11...TEXAS STATE
10-18...at Sam Houston State
10-25...NICHOLLS STATE
11-1....at Southeastern Louisiana
11-8...STEPHEN F AUSTIN
11-15...at Northwestern State
11-22...at Central Arkansas

Nicholls State
10-11...at Northwestern St
10-25...at McNeese State
11-15....SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA

Northwestern State
8-30....JACKSON STATE
9-06....at Baylor
9-13....at Delaware St
9-20...CAL POLY
9-27...SOUTHEASTERN OKLAHOMA
10-11....NICHOLLS STATE
10-18...at Southeastern Louisiana
10-25...SAM HOUSTON STATE
11-1...at Texas State - San Marcos
11-8....at Central Arkansas
11-15...McNEESE STATE
11-22...at Stephen F. Austin

Sam Houston State
09-20....at Kansas
10-18...McNEESE STATE
10-25...at Northwestern State
11-08....SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA
11-15....TEXAS STATE

Southeastern Louisiana
08-30....at Louisiana Tech
09-06....at Mississippi State
09-13...OPEN
09-20....SOUTH DAKOTA
09-27....OPEN
10-04....at Stephen F. Austin
10-11....at Central Arkansas
10-18....NORTHWESTERN STATE
10-25....
11-01....McNEESE STATE
11-08....at Sam Houston State
11-15....at Nicholls State

Stephen F Austin
09-06...at Texas Christian
9-20...at Western Illinois
09-27...SOUTH DAKOTA STATE
10-04...SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA
11-1...at McNeese State
11-22...NORTHWESTERN STATE

Texas State
9-6....at Southern Methodist
10-25...at Southeastern Louisiana
10-11...at McNeese State
11-1...NORTHWESTERN STATE
11-15....at Sam Houston State

Casey_Orourke
December 7th, 2007, 06:46 PM
UND is also playing Texas A&M - Kingsville next year.

Have fun with the Javilinas....Portland State had a long and bitter rivalry back when we was in Division II. always a tough team like Chaldron St.

UNHWildCats
December 7th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Central Arkansas and Northerstern State are both schedulked the same day againt SE LA....

TexasTerror
December 7th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Central Arkansas and Northerstern State are both schedulked the same day againt SE LA....

10-11 UCA vs SELA
10-18 NWST vs SELA

UNHWildCats
December 8th, 2007, 12:18 PM
updated Southland and Big Sky pages uploaded.

TheKDL
December 8th, 2007, 12:46 PM

I think its under contract we just don't have a set date yet, most likely the 1s or 2nd game of the year! I would like it to be the 1st week!

Does anyone know the other SEC teams we play the following years? I know we play Georgia and then Florida but what years? I want to say LSU in 2008, UF in 2009 and UGA in 2010.

UNHWildCats
December 8th, 2007, 12:49 PM
I think its under contract we just don't have a set date yet, most likely the 1s or 2nd game of the year! I would like it to be the 1st week!

Does anyone know the other SEC teams we play the following years? I know we play Georgia and then Florida but what years? I want to say LSU in 2008, UF in 2009 and UGA in 2010.
9-5 Appalachian State

UNHWildCats
December 8th, 2007, 12:50 PM
The Georgia game is also listed for 2009.

TheKDL
December 8th, 2007, 12:52 PM
This goes to the ASU fans. I know App and Wake at one time played each other and Wake stopped b/c they kept getting beat. But would anyone else other than myself like to see an App. State and Wake game again?

nwFL Griz
December 8th, 2007, 04:19 PM

App St plays LSU in 09 as posted above. I certainly would like to see App play Wake now that Wake is a little tougher.

nwFL Griz
December 9th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Northeastern has released their schedule:

http://www.gonu.com/football/news/08schedule.htm

8/28 @Ball St
9/13 @Georgia Southern
9/27 UC Davis
10/4 @Towson
10/11 UMass
10/18 UNH
10/25 @Maine
11/1 Villanova
11/8 @William & Mary
11/15 @Hofstra
11/22 Rhode Island

dgreco
December 9th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Northeastern has released their schedule:

http://www.gonu.com/football/news/08schedule.htm

8/28 @Ball St
9/13 @Georgia Southern
9/27 UC Davis
10/4 @Towson
10/11 UMass
10/18 UNH
10/25 @Maine
11/1 Villanova
11/8 @William & Mary
11/15 @Hofstra
11/22 Rhode Island
maybe NE plays bryant, gives them 12 games, and a 6th home game.

nwFL Griz
December 9th, 2007, 08:03 PM
maybe NE plays bryant, gives them 12 games, and a 6th home game.

I don't think so, this came directly from Northeastern's website.

Purple Pride
December 12th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Here's the UCA Schedule so you can get it right.

2008 Football Schedule
Date Opponent
8/28 Henderson State
9/6 UC Davis
9/13 Arkansas-Pine Bluff (Little Rock)
9/20 TBA
9/27 Tulsa
10/11 Sam Houston State (Homecoming)
10/18 Texas State
10/25 Southeastern Louisiana
11/1 Nicholls State
11/8 Northwestern State
11/15 Stephen F. Austin
11/22 McNeese State

Bold is home. Count em'.......Yep, that's right. 7 home games.xthumbsupx

JoshUCA
December 13th, 2007, 10:46 AM

2008 Football Schedule
Date Opponent
8/28 Henderson State
9/6 UC Davis
9/20 TBA
9/27 Tulsa
10/18 Texas State
11/1 Nicholls State
11/8 Northwestern State
11/15 Stephen F. Austin
11/22 McNeese State

That's a good lookin' schedule right there!xthumbsupx

BearsCountry
December 13th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Here is Missouri State's for 2008. Tennesse-Martin dropped us so we had to add Washburn.

Sept. 4 — Washburn, 7 p.m.
Sept. 13 — at Oklahoma State, 6 p.m.
Sept. 20 — at Southeast Missouri State
Oct. 4 — Western Illinois, 2 p.m.
Oct. 11 — Youngstown State (homecoming), 1:30 p.m.
Oct. 18 — at Illinois State, 2:30 p.m.
Oct. 25 — Southern Illinois, 1:30 p.m.
Nov. 1 — at South Dakota State, 1 p.m.
Nov. 8 — at Northern Iowa, 4:05 p.m.
Nov. 15 — North Dakota State, 1 p.m.
Nov. 22 — at Indiana State, 11 a.m

TexasTerror
December 13th, 2007, 07:26 PM
Here is Missouri State's for 2008. Tennesse-Martin dropped us so we had to add Washburn.

Sept. 4 — Washburn, 7 p.m.
Sept. 13 — at Oklahoma State, 6 p.m.
Sept. 20 — at Southeast Missouri State
Oct. 4 — Western Illinois, 2 p.m.
Oct. 11 — Youngstown State (homecoming), 1:30 p.m.
Oct. 18 — at Illinois State, 2:30 p.m.
Oct. 25 — Southern Illinois, 1:30 p.m.
Nov. 1 — at South Dakota State, 1 p.m.
Nov. 8 — at Northern Iowa, 4:05 p.m.
Nov. 15 — North Dakota State, 1 p.m.
Nov. 22 — at Indiana State, 11 a.m

You guys want a 12th game? Schedule SHSU in Huntsville on Sept 27th! xwhistlex

BearsCountry
December 13th, 2007, 08:54 PM
You guys want a 12th game? Schedule SHSU in Huntsville on Sept 27th! xwhistlex

We already have 6 road games. Sorry. :)

katstrapper
December 14th, 2007, 02:35 PM
TT,

Mo. St dont want to come to Huntsville. xcoffeex

Here is what I had heard bouncing around for 2008. No dates confirmed...

DII Opponent
Prarie View A&M ??
Coastal Carolina??
09-20....at Kansas
10-11... at Central Arkansas
10-18...McNEESE STATE
Oct/Nov..STEPHEN F AUSTIN
Oct/Nov..at Nicholls State
11-08....SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA
11-15....TEXAS STATE

North Dakota St comes to Huntsville in 2009 as does Western Illinois.

AZGrizFan
December 14th, 2007, 02:39 PM

2008 Football Schedule
Date Opponent
8/28 Henderson State
9/6 UC Davis
9/20 TBA
9/27 Tulsa
10/18 Texas State
11/1 Nicholls State
11/8 Northwestern State
11/15 Stephen F. Austin
11/22 McNeese State

Who would dare to have 7 home games? xeekx xeekx xeekx

UCAMonkey
December 14th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Who would dare to have 7 home games? xeekx xeekx xeekx

UAPB is actually an away game.

TexasTerror
December 14th, 2007, 05:38 PM
UAPB is actually an away game.

Isn't it a neutral site game? Game is not in Conway nor is it in Pine Bluff...

JoshUCA
December 14th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Isn't it a neutral site game? Game is not in Conway nor is it in Pine Bluff...

Yes, it is a neutral site game...6 home games and 1 about 30 minutes from home!:D

Eyes of Old Main
December 14th, 2007, 09:25 PM
If that is correct... i really dont like the idea of playing western on oct 11... that is way to early

Agreed. The Battle for the Jug should always be the last game of the season.

stuperman17
December 16th, 2007, 01:30 AM
I really think YSU has the toughest schedule in the FCS next season, with Ohio state on top of that. Not a single week is easy. Maybe Liberty, and well Indiana State is bad. But, Southern Utah is a very good team who just got beat in close games to very good teams this year. And its on the road next season.

The other games speak for themselves. 3 teams on the schedule who can possibly be in the top 10, or even top 5 preseason.

DSUrocks07
December 16th, 2007, 07:27 AM
It looks like FAMU is the only MEAC school with its schedule set, right now the only confirmed game we have is against them at home in week 2. The only other games we have right now (unconfirmed dates) is Cent. Conn. State and Northwestern State. From the looks of things I guess the MEAC is sticking to the nine game conference play format :(

TexasTerror
December 16th, 2007, 08:10 AM
It looks like FAMU is the only MEAC school with its schedule set, right now the only confirmed game we have is against them at home in week 2. The only other games we have right now (unconfirmed dates) is Cent. Conn. State and Northwestern State. From the looks of things I guess the MEAC is sticking to the nine game conference play format :(

DSUrocks, let me confirm the date. Here's NWST's OOC slate...

8-30....JACKSON STATE
9-06....at Baylor
9-13....at Delaware St
9-20...CAL POLY
9-27...SOUTHEASTERN OKLAHOMA

CSU BUCS
December 17th, 2007, 07:48 AM
ya forgot to delete the unknown dated Cioastal when I added the dated one.

Is the Wofford game at Wofford or Chuck South?

At CSU.

Purple Pride
December 17th, 2007, 08:35 AM
UCA's schedule is official.

2008 Football Schedule

Date
Opponent

8/28
Henderson State
Conway
7 p.m.

9/6
UC Davis
Conway
6 p.m.

9/13
Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Little Rock
6 p.m.

9/20
TBA
Conway
6 p.m.

9/27
Tulsa
Tulsa, Okla.
6 p.m.

10/11
Sam Houston State (Homecoming)
Conway
6 p.m.

10/18
Texas State
San Marcos, Texas
6 p.m.

10/25
Southeastern Louisiana
Conway
6 p.m.

11/1
Nicholls State
Thibodaux, La.
6 p.m.

11/8
Northwestern State
Conway
4 p.m.

11/15
Stephen F. Austin
Nacogdoches, Texas
6 p.m.

11/22
McNeese State
Conway
4 p.m.

http://www.ucasports.com/ucasports.asp?id=96

bostonspider
December 17th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Richmond has a home game against VMI scheduled for 2008, but I do nto know the actually date...

ChickenMan
December 17th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Delaware has a 'killer' road schedule next year..

@ Maryland
@ Furman
@ UMass
@ Hofstra
@ JMU
@ Richmond

xeekx

the 'road' to the playoffs will be difficult to say the least...

UCAMonkey
December 17th, 2007, 12:55 PM
Yes, it is a neutral site game...6 home games and 1 about 30 minutes from home!:D

I thought that UCA agreed that it would be counted as their home game so they could count it toward their home attendance.
I believe they are paying for the stadium rental.

UCABEARS75
December 17th, 2007, 04:36 PM
I thought that UCA agreed that it would be counted as their home game so they could count it toward their home attendance.
I believe they are paying for the stadium rental.

UAPB is the home team. They are paying us to go to LR and play.

katstrapper
December 17th, 2007, 06:18 PM
UCA's schedule is official.

2008 Football Schedule

Date
Opponent

8/28
Henderson State
Conway
7 p.m.

9/6
UC Davis
Conway
6 p.m.

9/13
Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Little Rock
6 p.m.

9/20
TBA
Conway
6 p.m.

9/27
Tulsa
Tulsa, Okla.
6 p.m.

10/11
Sam Houston State (Homecoming)
Conway
6 p.m.
10/18
Texas State
San Marcos, Texas
6 p.m.

10/25
Southeastern Louisiana
Conway
6 p.m.

11/1
Nicholls State
Thibodaux, La.
6 p.m.

11/8
Northwestern State
Conway
4 p.m.

11/15
Stephen F. Austin
Nacogdoches, Texas
6 p.m.

11/22
McNeese State
Conway
4 p.m.

Even though ya'll have beat us at our house the last two years, we have a knack of going on the road and playing teams in purple on their homecoming and beating them.xnodx xlolx xnodx

URMite
December 18th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Richmond has a home game against VMI scheduled for 2008, but I do nto know the actually date...

He has it as confirmed date on the VMI schedule, but nothing on the UR schedule.

Have any Georgetown fans heard about a game with UR next year? We are hearing rumors.

JoshUCA
December 18th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Even though ya'll have beat us at our house the last two years, we have a knack of going on the road and playing teams in purple on their homecoming and beating them.xnodx xlolx xnodx

Bring it on!!

JoshUCA
December 21st, 2007, 10:12 AM
Another addition to UCA's schedule to finish off the 12 game slate...another home game with NAIA Quincy xoopsx That gives us 7 home games and 1 game about 30 minutes away in Little Rock!
Here is our complete schedule:

Date Opponent Location Time

8/28 Henderson State Conway 7 p.m.

9/6 UC Davis Conway 6 p.m.

9/13 Arkansas-Pine Bluff Little Rock 6 p.m.

9/20 Quincy Conway 6 p.m.

9/27 Tulsa Tulsa, Okla. 6 p.m.

10/11 Sam Houston State (Homecoming) Conway 6 p.m.

10/18 Texas State San Marcos, Texas 6 p.m.

10/25 Southeastern Louisiana Conway 6 p.m.

11/1 Nicholls State Thibodaux, La. 6 p.m.

11/8 Northwestern State Conway 4 p.m.

11/15 Stephen F. Austin Nacogdoches, Texas 6 p.m.

11/22 McNeese State Conway 4 p.m.

TexasTerror
December 22nd, 2007, 11:15 AM
We've added East Central Oklahoma...and yes, McNeese is homecoming, but we have no other chance due to road games throughout October and SHSU refusing to schedule SFA on Homecoming (for TV purposes, flexibility)...

Sam Houston State
8-28...EAST CENTRAL OKLAHOMA
9-20....at Kansas
10-11...at Central Arkansas
10-18...McNEESE STATE (Homecoming)
11-1...STEPHEN F AUSTIN
11-8...at Nicholls State
11-22....TEXAS STATE - SAN MARCOS

Also, I've completely updated the SLC schedules...think we got every SLC date set now...

http://www.katfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5753

Umass74
December 22nd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Delaware has a 'killer' road schedule next year..

@ Maryland
@ Furman
@ UMass
@ Hofstra
@ JMU
@ Richmond

Delaware beat UMass at McGuirk on 09/25/04.

Since that loss to the Hens, UMass is 20-1 at home. The one loss was to UNH (the only time we lost to Santos) on 10/29/05.

WrenFGun
December 22nd, 2007, 04:57 PM
If UNH doesn't find a way against UMass next season, I might have a nervous breakdown.

DFW HOYA
December 22nd, 2007, 10:41 PM
Have any Georgetown fans heard about a game with UR next year? We are hearing rumors.

Nothing so far, but I'll keep an "ear" out for it.

UNHWildCats
December 22nd, 2007, 10:50 PM
i'll go through the last few pages here tomorrow and update my site .... maybe before the Pats game, but likely in the evening after the game.

santosballnewhampshire
December 23rd, 2007, 08:14 AM
If UNH doesn't find a way against UMass next season, I might have a nervous breakdown.

I know what you mean...I think that if we can stop them from establishing that ground game that has killed us over the last 2 years we will have a good shot at winning the game. Atleast it's at Cowell this year.

UDBlueLotFan
December 23rd, 2007, 08:49 AM

Ditto, but with Nova xconfusedx

blueballs
December 23rd, 2007, 10:06 AM
The first one... then every week after that, trite but true.

JALMOND
December 23rd, 2007, 01:37 PM
Rumors floating around about Portland State's non conference schedule. The only definite is Washington State, although Davis is almost close to being done (we go there). That would give us ten games, including the conference schedule. Supposedly we are looking at one or two more games and would like those to be home non conference games. Some FCS schools being batted around include Cal Poly and San Diego, as well as most of the Southland schools.

Also, have heard that Glanville is interested in playing within the WAC and Nevada is a slight possibility (another road game). Maybe he is figuring, with both EWU and Montana playing in Portland and the money we're getting in going to Pullman, we can afford to play another FBS game. We do have the opportunity to fill the schedule with a non-DI opponent (Western Washington, Western Oregon, Southern Oregon), but its been awhile since we did not play a full DI schedule.

The official schedule usually does not get released until late March. It'll be interesting to see.

slostang
December 23rd, 2007, 05:27 PM
Rumors floating around about Portland State's non conference schedule. The only definite is Washington State, although Davis is almost close to being done (we go there). That would give us ten games, including the conference schedule. Supposedly we are looking at one or two more games and would like those to be home non conference games. Some FCS schools being batted around include Cal Poly and San Diego, as well as most of the Southland schools.

Also, have heard that Glanville is interested in playing within the WAC and Nevada is a slight possibility (another road game). Maybe he is figuring, with both EWU and Montana playing in Portland and the money we're getting in going to Pullman, we can afford to play another FBS game. We do have the opportunity to fill the schedule with a non-DI opponent (Western Washington, Western Oregon, Southern Oregon), but its been awhile since we did not play a full DI schedule.

The official schedule usually does not get released until late March. It'll be interesting to see.

I would really like to see Cal Poly play Portland State. The man in black and the run and shoot would make for an interesting game. Do you know where they are saying that game would be if it is scheduled?

TexasTerror
December 23rd, 2007, 06:10 PM
Portland State -- very intriguing, if SHSU were to play them.

We'd have East Central Oklahoma and a Big South squad TBA at home. Kansas on the road. Four SLC home games, three SLC road games. Would love a Big Sky team on the road for our sixth road game. Six home, six away.

Portland State could return the favor in 2010 -- our 2009 features home dates with NDSU and WIU while 2010 features a road game at that Big South school and WIU -- so we need a home date then.

Seawolf97
December 23rd, 2007, 09:07 PM
Portland State -- very intriguing, if SHSU were to play them.

We'd have East Central Oklahoma and a Big South squad TBA at home. Kansas on the road. Four SLC home games, three SLC road games. Would love a Big Sky team on the road for our sixth road game. Six home, six away.

Portland State could return the favor in 2010 -- our 2009 features home dates with NDSU and WIU while 2010 features a road game at that Big South school and WIU -- so we need a home date then.

If it is a Big South team -I wouldnt be surprised if it is Stonybrook. They are in the Big South in 2008 and have been recruiting in Texas so I hear. Could be interesting.

LarryBoy
December 24th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Not a lot of SoCon action in this thread so far (other than the potential ASU/LSU matchup), so here's Furman:

@ Virginia Tech
@ Colgate
@ App. State
@ Elon
@ Wofford

Delaware
Georgia Southern
Western Carolina
Chattanooga
Citadel, The

Not sure where the Samford game will be yet.

TexasTerror
December 24th, 2007, 08:11 AM
If it is a Big South team -I wouldnt be surprised if it is Stonybrook. They are in the Big South in 2008 and have been recruiting in Texas so I hear. Could be interesting.

It's not Stony Brook -- I'm hearing that it may be a four year deal with this Big South team when I initially heard it was a two year (2008 and 2010). Very intriguing...a four year deal would be great!

TheValleyRaider
December 24th, 2007, 09:30 AM
Not a lot of SoCon action in this thread so far (other than the potential ASU/LSU matchup), so here's Furman:

@ Virginia Tech
@ Colgate
@ App. State
@ Elon
@ Wofford

Barring Samford, we could be the weakest link on your road schedule xeekx

UNHWildCats
December 24th, 2007, 01:09 PM

@ Virginia Tech
@ Colgate
@ App. State
@ Elon
@ Wofford

Delaware
Georgia Southern
Western Carolina
Chattanooga
Citadel, The

safe to say you get Samford on the road to even out your H/A conf slate.

UNHWildCats
December 24th, 2007, 01:11 PM
It's not Stony Brook -- I'm hearing that it may be a four year deal with this Big South team when I initially heard it was a two year (2008 and 2010). Very intriguing...a four year deal would be great!
probably Coastal Carolina.....

gophoenix
December 25th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Elon:
@Georgia Southern
@The Citadel
@App St
@UTC
@Stony Brook
@Liberty

Richmond
Presbyterian
Western Carolina
Samford
Wofford
Furman

1st week is Richmond, 2nd is Stony Brook, last is Liberty and that is all that is for sure right now.

DoubleE
December 26th, 2007, 02:36 AM
So What is YSU's Schedule next year

Conference

Northern Iowa
Missouri State
Illinois State
Indiana State
Southern Illinois
Western Illinois
North Dakota State
South Dakota State

Non Conference
Ohio State
Southern Utah ??????
Liberty ?????

ngineer
December 26th, 2007, 08:46 AM
We're still waiting to see who will fill our open date on September 6, which was to be our home opener with Liberty. It's been well over a month since it was announced that the Flames would not be traveling to Goodman Stadium. Perhaps what is making it more difficult is that is has to be a home game for Lehigh since we already have 6 away games in 2008 and would have no home games in September if the replacement was an away game. No serious rumors heard anywhere?

MarkCCU
December 26th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Coastal is looking at Monmouth, NC Central and NC A&T though nothing is confirmed. I heard something about Sam Houston falling through.

zilla
December 26th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Same thing I've heard, Catfish.

Penn State
Colgate
Towson
Liberty
Gardner-Webb
Presbyterian
Stony Brook
Charleston Southern
VMI
Monmouth (not confirmed yet - away game probably)
NC Central (not confirmed yet - home game)
NC A&T (not confirmed yet - away game probably)

SuperJon
December 26th, 2007, 10:53 PM
We're still waiting to see who will fill our open date on September 6, which was to be our home opener with Liberty. It's been well over a month since it was announced that the Flames would not be traveling to Goodman Stadium. Perhaps what is making it more difficult is that is has to be a home game for Lehigh since we already have 6 away games in 2008 and would have no home games in September if the replacement was an away game. No serious rumors heard anywhere?

It only became public a month ago to you guys, but it's been off since mid-August. They've had a lot more than a month to fill that game.

Tribe4SF
December 27th, 2007, 03:03 PM
W&M 2008 Schedule

9/6 @ NC State
9/13 VMI
9/20 Norfolk State
10/4 Villanova
10/11 @ New Hampshire
10/18 @ Delaware
10/25 Rhode Island (HC)
11/1 @ Towson
11/8 Northeastern
11/15 @ JMU
11/22 Richmond

UNH_Alum_In_CT
December 30th, 2007, 05:51 PM
In today's Hartford Courant they had information about the Storrs Sled Dogs schedule for 2008. Their tentative home opener was with Hofstra at Rentschler Field on August 28th.

dgreco
January 6th, 2008, 09:43 PM
supposidly iona has added bryant to the schedule

andy7171
January 7th, 2008, 08:49 AM
Hey Travis I just saw that Towson has added Columbia giving them Navy, Morgan State, Coastal Carolina and Columbia as thie full OOC schedule. No dates so far that I have seen though.

bjtheflamesfan
January 8th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Liberty's schedule is almost complete. Still working on a game for 09/06 but everything else is set

Seawolf97
January 8th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Im hearing Stonybrook travels to Iona this year? No dates though.

dgreco
January 8th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Im hearing Stonybrook travels to Iona this year? No dates though.

Any word Bryant/SB keep the game next season?

Seawolf97
January 8th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Any word Bryant/SB keep the game next season?

Im not sure. I know we are at Brown on 9/20 and it sounds like we are going to Iona in November. We also have at least 2 Big South games on the road. So it is a possibility.

GeauxLions94
January 8th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Updated Southeastern Louisiana 2008 Schedule

Aug. 30 - OPEN (looking for home game)
Sept. 6 - at Mississippi State
Sept. 13 - NORTH DAKOTA
Sept. 20 - at Louisiana Tech
Sept. 27 - SOUTH DAKOTA
Oct. 11 - at Stephen F. Austin *
Oct. 18 - NORTHWESTERN STATE *
Oct. 25 - at Central Arkansas *
Nov. 1 - McNEESE STATE *
Nov. 8 - TEXAS STATE *
Nov. 15 - at Sam Houston State *
Nov. 22 - at Nicholls State * (River Bell Classic)

GeauxLions94
January 8th, 2008, 10:48 PM

We'll take on both :p

TexasTerror
January 9th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Updated Southeastern Louisiana 2008 Schedule

Aug. 30 - OPEN (looking for home game)
Sept. 6 - at Mississippi State
Sept. 13 - NORTH DAKOTA
Sept. 20 - at Louisiana Tech
Sept. 27 - SOUTH DAKOTA
Oct. 11 - at Stephen F. Austin *
Oct. 18 - NORTHWESTERN STATE *
Oct. 25 - at Central Arkansas *
Nov. 1 - McNEESE STATE *
Nov. 8 - TEXAS STATE *
Nov. 15 - at Sam Houston State *
Nov. 22 - at Nicholls State * (River Bell Classic)

Too early to figure out when I'm available to make it up to Hammond for a ball game.

Apparently, because I know of a wedding of someone I do not care about that is taking place in October, I can "commit" to being there -- even though I could possibly have a home volleyball date (or maybe a basketball media day)...

bjtheflamesfan
January 11th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Hey UNH, with teams beginning to release their final schedules, are you going to update your schedule page anytime soon?

UNHWildCats
January 11th, 2008, 08:04 PM
yup. got grids for each conference on my desk, gotta enter the new data and upload

Maroons
January 11th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Impressive work! That is quite a resource. Well done. Bravo!

UNHWildCats
January 11th, 2008, 08:44 PM
while I was away on my weeks vacation :p I also cleaned up the page look for the schedules as well... I uploaded the Ivy League the other day http://travisliles.com/fcs/schedules/2008ivy

dgreco
January 11th, 2008, 09:34 PM
while I was away on my weeks vacation :p I also cleaned up the page look for the schedules as well... I uploaded the Ivy League the other day http://travisliles.com/fcs/schedules/2008ivy

Looks good, when will the other conference pages start going up?

UNHWildCats
January 11th, 2008, 09:39 PM
http://www.travisliles.com/fcs/schedules/2008colonial Theres the CAA. I added in a lot of likely dates for most of the games.

Seawolf97
January 11th, 2008, 09:45 PM
As always the best !

UNHWildCats
January 11th, 2008, 09:52 PM
I'll enter the rest of the conference when I wake up and upload them after that

appfan2008
January 12th, 2008, 09:01 AM
looking great...

looks like ASU fans will have to wait till mid spring to see their schedule again!

Leopard's Claw
January 14th, 2008, 02:00 PM
Updates for Lafayette- Monmouth has been off the schedule for some time. We open at Marist on 9/6- and are also open on 9/20 (I believe Princeton is at Citadel on that date). Not opening until 9/6 causes some issues with pre-season; due to NCAA rules, pre-season cannot start until something like 27 days before the first contest. Such a late start would truncate pre-season, as the back end would then run into classes beginning...leading to very few double sessions.

WrenFGun
January 14th, 2008, 04:47 PM
I wonder if Lafayette would consider coming to UNH as part of a home and home in 09/10.

UNH might be hesitant to do that because it would give them two road games in 2009 OOC, too, though. I'd rather that than say, Iona, again, though.

UNHWildCats
January 14th, 2008, 07:10 PM
I wonder if Lafayette would consider coming to UNH as part of a home and home in 09/10.

UNH might be hesitant to do that because it would give them two road games in 2009 OOC, too, though. I'd rather that than say, Iona, again, though.

as long as the road part of a home and home series comes in a year Dartmouth comes to Durham its fine.... When we travel to Dartmouth we usually have a second road non conf game too so it wouldnt be out of the ordinary.... The home game would have to be in an even year.

dgreco
January 15th, 2008, 08:41 PM
rumors say Bryant is playing....

Bentley (week 2 or 3)
Southern Connecticut (week 3 or 2)
Iona
Robert Morris
UMass

AggieDT60
January 22nd, 2008, 03:50 PM
2008 UC DAVIS SCHEDULE
Aug. 30 - at San Jose State, 1 p.m.
Sept. 6 - at Central Arkansas, TBA
Sept. 13 - PORTLAND STATE, 6 p.m.
Sept. 20 - at Montana, 1:05 p.m.
Sept. 27 - at Northeastern, 11 a.m. (PST)
Oct. 4 - NORTHERN COLORADO, 6 p.m.
Oct. 11 - SOUTHERN UTAH* (Homecoming), 6 p.m.
Oct. 18 - IONA, 6 p.m.
Oct. 25 - NORTH DAKOTA*, 6 p.m.
Nov. 8 - SACRAMENTO STATE (Causeway Classic), 1 p.m.
Nov. 15 - at Cal Poly*, TBA
Nov. 22 - at Univ. of San Diego, TBA

Seawolf97
January 22nd, 2008, 08:21 PM
Stonybrook Official Schedule 2008

8/30 Colgate
9/6 Elon
9/13 at Maine
9/20 at Brown
9/27 Hofstra
10/4 BYE Week
10/11 at Liberty
10/18 Charleston Southern
10/25 at Coastal Carolina
11/1 Gardner-Webb
11/8 at Iona
11/15 VMI

11 games with 6 at home. Really different look than the last 2 years

ngineer
January 22nd, 2008, 08:27 PM
Updates for Lafayette- Monmouth has been off the schedule for some time. We open at Marist on 9/6- and are also open on 9/20 (I believe Princeton is at Citadel on that date). Not opening until 9/6 causes some issues with pre-season; due to NCAA rules, pre-season cannot start until something like 27 days before the first contest. Such a late start would truncate pre-season, as the back end would then run into classes beginning...leading to very few double sessions.

That happened to us this year, and we ended up with a slew of hamstrings and various other leg maladies, which plagued us all year. If we don't replace Liberty (originally set for 9/6) our other open date of 9/20 could be used, meaning we wouldn't start until 9/13, plus away at Villanova! Not the best way to start out..

TexasTerror
January 24th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Have not confirmed this completely...if true, I like the schedule. One FBS, one sub-Div I and then two FCS home games plus one FCS road game...

Texas State
8-30...ANGELO STATE
9-13...TEXAS SOUTHERN
9-20...at Northern Colorado
9-27...SOUTHERN UTAH
10-11...at McNeese State
10-18...CENTRAL ARKANSAS
10-25...at Stephen F Austin
11-8...at Southeastern Louisiana
11-15...NICHOLLS STATE
11-22....at Sam Houston State

elcid96
January 24th, 2008, 09:43 AM
I am sure the whole country is waiting to see who App State plays for their non-conference games.

looking great...

looks like ASU fans will have to wait till mid spring to see their schedule again!

elcid96
January 24th, 2008, 09:46 AM
I am looking forward to hearing about who will schedule App State. I remember when everyone was dropping The Citadel from their schedule when we were doing some giant slaying ourselves. (Arkansas, Army, Navy, USC)

slycat
January 24th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Have not confirmed this completely...if true, I like the schedule. One FBS, one sub-Div I and then two FCS home games plus one FCS road game...

Texas State
8-30...ANGELO STATE
9-13...TEXAS SOUTHERN
9-20...at Northern Colorado
9-27...SOUTHERN UTAH
10-11...at McNeese State
10-18...CENTRAL ARKANSAS
10-25...at Stephen F Austin
11-8...at Southeastern Louisiana
11-15...NICHOLLS STATE
11-22....at Sam Houston State

if this holds true this could be a great schedule for the bobcats. of course we lost to suu and unc a couple years ago but hopefully that wont happen again. 12 games would be a lot of fun too.

slostang
January 24th, 2008, 02:16 PM
if this holds true this could be a great schedule for the bobcats. of course we lost to suu and unc a couple years ago but hopefully that wont happen again. 12 games would be a lot of fun too.

I was hoping that Cal Poly and Texas State were going to become a regular OOC game. Here is to hoping that Texas State will be on future Cal Poly schedules.

Cal Poly is playing two Southland Conference teams in 2008. The play at McNeese State on Sept. 13th and Northwestern State on Sept. 20th. I hear McNeese State is coming to Cal Poly in 2010 and Northwestern State in 2009.

slycat
January 24th, 2008, 02:18 PM
I was hoping that Cal Poly and Texas State were going to become a regular OOC game. Here is to hoping that Texas State will be on future Cal Poly schedules.

Cal Poly is playing two Southland Conference teams in 2008. The play at McNeese State on Sept. 13th and Northwestern State on Sept. 20th. I hear McNeese State is coming to Cal Poly in 2010 and Northwestern in 2009.

i hope so as well. the matchups with cal poly always turn out to be great games.

Dodgerdog
January 25th, 2008, 12:35 PM
UNH has released its 2008 schedule:

http://www.nhfootballreport.com/

UNHWildCats
January 25th, 2008, 12:53 PM

yup old news, I posted it several days ago :)

UNHWildCats
January 25th, 2008, 12:55 PM

Do you write the New Hampshire Football Report?

UNH_Alum_In_CT
January 25th, 2008, 01:22 PM
yup old news, I posted it several days ago :)

Well, yes and no. It was reported in a newspaper article several days ago, but the official posting by UNH on its website has just occurred within the past 24 hours. (I wasn't online so I can't be more precise with the timing. :p ) I know it's probably semantics, but I don't consider it official until UNH actually releases it.

UNH 2008 Football Schedule Release (http://www.unhwildcats.com/index.cfm?id=CA1D6500-9C14-9F72-F17E60B7B6771786&pid=B1801793-B7B4-B009-6DDF20E76E377FF4&archive=0)

slycat
January 26th, 2008, 01:50 AM
and texas states is official.

http://txstatebobcats.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/txst-m-footbl-sched.html

TexasTerror
January 26th, 2008, 05:22 AM
Stephen F Austin
8-30...LANGSTON
9-06...at Texas Christian
9-13...KENTUCKY WESLAYAN
10-18...at Nicholls State
10-25...TEXAS STATE - SAN MARCOS
11-1...at Sam Houston State
11-8...at McNeese State
11-15...CENTRAL ARKANSAS

slycat
January 26th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Stephen F Austin
8-30...LANGSTON
9-06...at Texas Christian
9-13...KENTUCKY WESLAYAN
10-18...at Nicholls State
10-25...TEXAS STATE - SAN MARCOS
11-1...at Sam Houston State
11-8...at McNeese State
11-15...CENTRAL ARKANSAS

2 sub DIs and a tough OOC. looks like sfa is in for another long season.

dgreco
February 14th, 2008, 10:08 PM
any update when the other updates are going up?

UNHWildCats
February 14th, 2008, 10:54 PM
any update when the other updates are going up?
:p I'll upload them tomorrow...... I have sorta got all caught up in the election stuff.....

Im a political nerd so every 4 years I get sidetracked.

TexasTerror
February 15th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Travis -- here's are partial schedule for SHSU, which adds another OOC date (which we've known for some time) and can confirm up a few more SLC dates for you...

We got two FCS OOC games that we'll be adding soon. ;)

http://www.gobearkats.com/SportSelect.dbml?SPSID=92957&SPID=11345&DB_OEM_ID=19900&KEY=&Q_SEASON=2008

TexasTerror
February 15th, 2008, 11:48 AM
A reliable source on KatFans.com is confirming that our head coach told him we have Prairie View A&M and Gardner-Webb on the slate...can not confirm G-W or PVA&M game dates...

8-28...EAST CENTRAL OKLAHOMA
9-6 or 9-13...at Gardner Webb
9-20....at Kansas
9-13 or 9-27...PRAIRIE VIEW A&M
10-11...at Central Arkansas
10-18...McNEESE STATE (Homecoming)
11-1...STEPHEN F AUSTIN
11-8...at Nicholls State
11-22....TEXAS STATE - SAN MARCOS

bjtheflamesfan
February 17th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Link to 2008 Liberty University schedule:

http://www.libertyflames.com/index.cfm?PID=10873&TeamID=9

DoubleE
February 17th, 2008, 11:45 PM
YSU Schedule

http://www.ysu.edu/sports/football/schedule.htm

2008 Football Schedule

Day Date Opponent Location Time

Sat. Aug. 30 at Ohio State Columbus, Ohio Noon
Sat. Sept. 6 at South Dakota State* Brookings, S.D. 7 p.m.
Sat. Sept. 13 Central State Stambaugh Stadium 4 p.m.
Sat. Sept. 20 North Dakota State* Stambaugh Stadium 6 p.m.
Sat. Sept. 27 Liberty Stambaugh Stadium 6 p.m.
Sat. Oct. 4 at Southern Utah Cedar City, Utah TBA
Sat. Oct. 11 at Missouri State* Springfield, Mo. 2:30 p.m.
Sat. Oct. 18 Southern Illinois* Stambaugh Stadium 4 p.m.
Sat. Oct. 25 UNI* (HC) Stambaugh Stadium 4 p.m.
Sat. Nov. 1 at Illinois State* Normal, Ill. 2:30 p.m.
Sat. Nov. 8 Indiana State* Stambaugh Stadium 1 p.m.
Sat. Nov. 15 OPEN
Sat. Nov. 22 at Western Illinois* Macomb, Ill. 2:05 p.m.
Sat. Nov. 29 FCS Playoffs Campus Sites TBA

DFW HOYA
February 18th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Looks like there'll be a lot of "Beat State!" signs this season.

YSU Schedule
Day Date Opponent Location Time
Sat. Aug. 30 at Ohio State Columbus, Ohio Noon
Sat. Sept. 6 at South Dakota State* Brookings, S.D. 7 p.m.
Sat. Sept. 13 Central State Stambaugh Stadium 4 p.m.
Sat. Sept. 20 North Dakota State* Stambaugh Stadium 6 p.m.
Sat. Sept. 27 Liberty Stambaugh Stadium 6 p.m.
Sat. Oct. 4 at Southern Utah Cedar City, Utah TBA
Sat. Oct. 11 at Missouri State* Springfield, Mo. 2:30 p.m.
Sat. Oct. 18 Southern Illinois* Stambaugh Stadium 4 p.m.
Sat. Oct. 25 UNI* (HC) Stambaugh Stadium 4 p.m.
Sat. Nov. 1 at Illinois State* Normal, Ill. 2:30 p.m.
Sat. Nov. 8 Indiana State* Stambaugh Stadium 1 p.m.
Sat. Nov. 15 OPEN
Sat. Nov. 22 at Western Illinois* Macomb, Ill. 2:05 p.m.
Sat. Nov. 29 FCS Playoffs Campus Sites TBA

slycat
February 18th, 2008, 12:12 PM
i noticed an error on your texas st schedule. you have north carolina instead of northern colorado.

keep up the good work. you make it easier for the rest of us.

JoshUCA
February 18th, 2008, 12:25 PM
I noticed Central Arkansas' schedule is not up-to-date on your page:

2008 Football Schedule

8/28 Henderson State Conway 7 p.m. (D2)

9/6 UC Davis Conway 6 p.m. (FCS)

9/13 Arkansas-Pine Bluff Little Rock 6 p.m. (FCS)

9/20 Quincy Conway 6 p.m. (NAIA)

9/27 Tulsa Tulsa, Okla. 6 p.m. (FBS)

10/11 Sam Houston State (Homecoming) Conway 6 p.m.*

10/18 Texas State San Marcos, Texas 6 p.m.*

10/25 Southeastern Louisiana Conway 6 p.m.*

11/1 Nicholls State Thibodaux, La. 6 p.m.*

11/8 Northwestern State Conway 4 p.m.*

11/15 Stephen F. Austin Nacogdoches, Texas 6 p.m.*

11/22 McNeese State Conway 4 p.m.*

*Denotes SLC Game

UNHWildCats
February 18th, 2008, 01:22 PM
I noticed Central Arkansas' schedule is not up-to-date on your page:

2008 Football Schedule

8/28 Henderson State Conway 7 p.m. (D2)

9/6 UC Davis Conway 6 p.m. (FCS)

9/13 Arkansas-Pine Bluff Little Rock 6 p.m. (FCS)

9/20 Quincy Conway 6 p.m. (NAIA)

9/27 Tulsa Tulsa, Okla. 6 p.m. (FBS)

10/11 Sam Houston State (Homecoming) Conway 6 p.m.*

10/18 Texas State San Marcos, Texas 6 p.m.*

10/25 Southeastern Louisiana Conway 6 p.m.*

11/1 Nicholls State Thibodaux, La. 6 p.m.*

11/8 Northwestern State Conway 4 p.m.*

11/15 Stephen F. Austin Nacogdoches, Texas 6 p.m.*

11/22 McNeese State Conway 4 p.m.*

*Denotes SLC Game

I made the layout nice and with new links. They are mentioned somewhere in the middle of the thread. I had started a new thread a few days ago when I updated the schedules, yet everyone still posts here.

The UCA schedule is uptodate at the new link.
http://travisliles.com/fcs/schedules/2008southland