PDA

View Full Version : Potential traffic problems for Friday.

ERASU2113
December 5th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Apparently, ASU doesn't want to move exams that will be held on Friday. Therefore, this would keep both Stadium and Raley parking lots full with both students and faculty in exams. The lasst exam on Friday starts at 5pm.

The University is trying to work with the town to find places to I believe have students/faculty park off of campus then find transportation for them to campus.

I really don't see them having Yosef Club members who get their spots for making donations park off campus. It could potentiially take money from the ASU.

Whatever happens, it's going to be interesting to see what the school does to try to alleviate the potential problem.

Appstate29
December 5th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Apparently, ASU doesn't want to move exams that will be held on Friday. Therefore, this would keep both Stadium and Raley parking lots full with both students and faculty in exams. The lasst exam on Friday starts at 5pm.

The University is trying to work with the town to find places to I believe have students/faculty park off of campus then find transportation for them to campus.

I really don't see them having Yosef Club members who get their spots for making donations park off campus. It could potentiially take money from the ASU.

Whatever happens, it's going to be interesting to see what the school does to try to alleviate the potential problem.

What exam starts at 5:00? Iwas under the impression that the ACC exams bad been moved to monday from 6-9 and that the last exam was 3-530

ERASU2113
December 5th, 2007, 06:53 PM
According to goASU....

Due to the unique circumstances, the following policies will be in effect on Friday:

ALL LOTS ACCESSED FROM STADIUM DRIVE will open at 5 p.m. for Yosef Club permit holders. If a permit holder’s reserved space is occupied by a vehicle after 5 p.m., please notify the nearest traffic officer who will accommodate the permit holder with an alternate space for the game. ASU students with Stadium parking permits should move their vehicle by noon to the Rivers Street Parking Deck. Stadium parking permits will be honored for no additional charge on Friday at the Rivers Street Parking Deck.

DUNCAN LOT will be festival parking for Yosef Club permit holders beginning at 5 p.m. Due to exams, members are asked to park in any available space to accommodate those parking for the game and those who are taking or facilitating exams at that time.

RALEY LOT will begin its normal parking procedures for Yosef Club permit holders and ASU students at 5 p.m.

BROYHILL MUSIC/FARTHING AUDITORIUM LOTS open for Yosef Club permit holders at 5 p.m.

GREENWOOD LOT opens for general football parking at 5 p.m. ASU students with parking permits for the Greenwood Lot are not required to move their vehicles on Friday.

HARPER HALL, HOLMES CENTER, JOHN THOMAS, LEGENDS CENTER AND UNIVERSITY DRIVE LOTS AND LIBRARY PARKING DECK open for general public parking at 5 p.m.

RIVERS STREET BIKE LANES open at 5 p.m. for general public parking.

RIVERS STREET PARKING DECK is open all day for general public parking.

Due to final exams taking place across campus, tailgating is not permitted in any lot until 5 p.m.

ERASU2113
December 5th, 2007, 06:55 PM
What exam starts at 5:00? Iwas under the impression that the ACC exams bad been moved to monday from 6-9 and that the last exam was 3-530

The closest are

2:00 TR Friday, December 7, 2007 from 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM

Friday evenings Friday, December 7, 2007 from 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM

I said it wrong I meant there were exams going on, not any that started at 5pm

APPride
December 5th, 2007, 07:02 PM

ERASU, is each numbered space in stadium lot and justice assigned toa particular student? or are the #'s only used to assign Yosef parking?

ERASU2113
December 5th, 2007, 07:06 PM
ERASU, is each numbered space in stadium lot and justice assigned toa particular student? or are the #'s only used to assign Yosef parking?

I believe so. Stadium lot is only open to seniors with a certain # of hours. I'm believe each number is given to a student.

AppIAA
December 5th, 2007, 07:14 PM
the numbers are not for the students.. stadium lot is first come first serve for parking. However, being a student with a stadium pass, they posted notices on the cars stating the cars have to be moved by 5

APPride
December 5th, 2007, 07:27 PM
the numbers are not for the students.. stadium lot is first come first serve for parking. However, being a student with a stadium pass, they posted notices on the cars stating the cars have to be moved by 5

ok, thats what I thought...if the spaces were assigned, I was gonna bring a "gift basket" for the student who always clears outta our space in Justice...xnodx

ASUMountaineer
December 5th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Seeing as how I won't be leaving Mooresville until 5ish, hopefully I'll miss the bulk of the traffic.

citdog
December 5th, 2007, 09:28 PM
I EXPECT THAT THE SIGN IN FRONT OF APP STATE WILL SAY

WELCOME THE CITDOG!xthumbsupx

appsfan
December 5th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Seeing as how I won't be leaving Mooresville until 5ish, hopefully I'll miss the bulk of the traffic.

I think you are starting to look and sound sick. I think you should schedule a doctor's appointment Friday for 5pm in Boone to make sure you get the proper cure for the "fever" that is afflicting you.;)

feb18blacksunday
December 5th, 2007, 09:39 PM
WELCOME THE CITIDOG
You'll probably see it in the end zone in the land of portajohnsxlolx xlolx

ASUMountaineer
December 5th, 2007, 09:43 PM
I think you are starting to look and sound sick. I think you should schedule a doctor's appointment Friday for 5pm in Boone to make sure you get the proper cure for the "fever" that is afflicting you.;)

Man, I wish. I only worked Friday last week I was so sick. Had a follow up today just to make sure I am still ticking. May be able to pull a little something to get out a bit earlier though. We shall see how things go. Did I tell you I got licensed?

ERASU2113
December 5th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Ya should just take enough medication to get through the day, and the trip to Boone.

By the time you're hear, you'll forget all about being sick :D

ERASU2113
December 5th, 2007, 09:51 PM
FYI: It's snowing right now.....

but it will be gone by Fri :(

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 5th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I EXPECT THAT THE SIGN IN FRONT OF APP STATE WILL SAY

WELCOME THE CITDOG!xthumbsupx

Citdog was such a big help for Wofford last week, that I'll gladly put up the sign! xthumbsupx

appsfan
December 5th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Man, I wish. I only worked Friday last week I was so sick. Had a follow up today just to make sure I am still ticking. May be able to pull a little something to get out a bit earlier though. We shall see how things go. Did I tell you I got licensed?

No you didn't. Congrats- you will do well at your location. I've got the cure for your ailment- a bit of Jim Beam (or Jack) will perk you up. Should I call you with a family emergency about 3:30 on Friday?xlolx

AppStateSVX
December 5th, 2007, 10:39 PM
that really sucks for me. I have 3 exams on friday, and I better be able to park on campus still - i sure paid enough for my pass

appfan2008
December 5th, 2007, 10:43 PM
The night exam on friday was moved to monday...