PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Wofford!

furman94
December 2nd, 2007, 12:13 PM
Congrats from a FU fan on a great, hard fought season! You guys have a great coach and a great team! Go Socon!

smallcollegefbfan
December 2nd, 2007, 12:24 PM
Ditto! Wofford was a very good team who has a lot to be proud of. They have a big rebuilding job for next year but with Ayers there you have to expect they will be back within 2-3 years for sure.

HaveFunKc
December 2nd, 2007, 12:30 PM
Kudos to the Terriers! They had a great run this year! :)

Cleets
December 2nd, 2007, 12:30 PM
I think if Wofford had played a tougher regular season schedule they would have won that game... they just were not prepared

xlolx

GoldandBlack
December 2nd, 2007, 12:34 PM
I think if Wofford had played a tougher regular season schedule they would have won that game... they just were not prepared

xlolx

That's probably true- if we had just scheduled Boston College instead of N.C. State- drat!xrolleyesx

catamount man
December 2nd, 2007, 12:39 PM
That's probably true- if we had just scheduled Boston College instead of N.C. State- drat!xrolleyesx

Thought about you last night when I saw the score. At least you'll be at Bailey's on the 14th.;) ;) xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

GoldandBlack
December 2nd, 2007, 12:41 PM
Thought about you last night when I saw the score. At least you'll be at Bailey's on the 14th.;) ;) xthumbsupx

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Bet on it- I'll need it by then. :(

Congrats on the new coach- I hope he's the guy you've been looking for.xthumbsupx

catamount man
December 2nd, 2007, 12:46 PM
Bet on it- I'll need it by then. :(

Congrats on the new coach- I hope he's the guy you've been looking for.xthumbsupx

Hope so. Like what I see so far!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

AppGirl
December 2nd, 2007, 05:42 PM
Congrats, Wofford. Hoped to see you in Boone this weekend, guess I'll just have to wait for next year.

feb18blacksunday
December 2nd, 2007, 05:49 PM
Good job Terriers ya'll represented the SoCon well.

GaSouthern
December 2nd, 2007, 06:23 PM
GREAT season! now I just gotta change my avatar back :)

spdram
December 2nd, 2007, 06:37 PM
Your guys played a great game last night, it was a hard fought game with hard hitting on either side of the ball. Enjoyed my trip down and hope we get the chance to play again soon! Good Luck next year!

Eight Legger
December 2nd, 2007, 06:45 PM
We had an awesome time down there yesterday, and I'm not even referring to the outcome of the game. The atmosphere was great, the people were very friendly and the stadium was fantastic. Kudos to you guys – a solid team and a great year. We made the plays when we needed to, and that was the difference. Hope we can face you guys again sometime.

DTSpider
December 2nd, 2007, 06:47 PM
Wofford was an amazing experience. Great on campus stadium with a very good crowd. We had a great time.

Appdad
December 2nd, 2007, 06:57 PM
Congratulations Wofford!
Great season!