PDA

View Full Version : Game times and TV coverage

mtoliver
December 2nd, 2007, 07:00 AM
UD @ SIU 8:00 pm 12/7 on espn2.

UR @ APP 4:00 pm 12/8 on espn... live from THE ROCK!!!!!

UNHFan
December 2nd, 2007, 08:22 AM
Wow a DU APP Game now that wll draw in Tennese But a SIU & UR ESPN is lighting candles at the local church right now along side the the NCAA that its not a SIU UR game I can already tell you 10000 tops for that game DU APP? 22000 ish Maybe even more being locals may want to see the team that beat Michigan

UDChE89
December 2nd, 2007, 08:53 AM
Most of the population in Chattanooga won't care unless the teams are wearing orange and white or red and black

93BlueHen
December 2nd, 2007, 08:54 AM
Wow a DU APP Game now that wll draw in Tennese But a SIU & UR ESPN is lighting candles at the local church right now along side the the NCAA that its not a SIU UR game I can already tell you 10000 tops for that game DU APP? 22000 ish Maybe even more being locals may want to see the team that beat Michigan

I don't think Drexel has a football team, do they?

UNHFan
December 2nd, 2007, 09:43 AM
OMG that was too funy nearly choked on my coffee!!

Go Hens!! Hens beat Navy who beat Pitt they have to go o the SIU? Joke!!

Power rankings!! For seeding!!!

GGASU
December 2nd, 2007, 10:07 AM

If ASU makes it the place will sell out no matter who else is playing. Last year we had close to 1000 people left in line when our ticket allotment sold out.

If you look at the ticket website, there are only a couple thousand tickets left to the game for the public. They are probably holding a combined 10,000 tickets for the two teams. My bet is that the rest of the public tickets will be bought this week, and the only tickets left will be each teams allotment.

I already have 10 tickets on the 45. xwhistlex