PDA

View Full Version : Wofford @ Montana Video Online

Syntax Error
November 30th, 2007, 09:02 PM
http://www.montanasnewsstation.com/Global/category.asp?C=84454&nav=menu227_10_17

Syntax Error
November 30th, 2007, 09:23 PM
nice to find this online

dungeonjoe
November 30th, 2007, 10:47 PM
I have watched the fourth quarter a couple of times already as well as the press conference. I wish i could find a way to download the game, don't know how long the Montana station will keep the broadcast.

uofmman1122
November 30th, 2007, 11:04 PM
I just listened to the KGVO broadcast with Mick and Gurns for the first time since the game on montanagrizzlies.com...More specifically, the field goal at the end...Tough stuff.....xbawlingx

Maybe in a week or so, I'll be able to go back and watch the whole game, but not right now. The wound's still too fresh. xnonono2x :p

cats2506
November 30th, 2007, 11:05 PM
I have watched the fourth quarter a couple of times already as well as the press conference. I wish i could find a way to download the game, don't know how long the Montana station will keep the broadcast.

use WM Record http://www.wmrecorder.com/

Capture the video stream, works pretty good.

GreatAppSt
November 30th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Even though Woffy had only a 5 min TOP advantage after watching their
4th qtr drives again just solidifies the Tick Tick Tick Tick nature of their team. xeekx xmadx I'm sure some Griz posters agree with what some of us SoCon posters whose were trying to warn them about now?.xnodx

uofmman1122
December 1st, 2007, 02:42 AM
Even though Woffy had only a 5 min TOP advantage after watching their
4th qtr drives again just solidifies the Tick Tick Tick Tick nature of their team. xeekx xmadx I'm sure some Griz posters agree with what some of us SoCon posters whose were trying to warn them about now?.xnodxIt was the most important 5 minutes of the game...:(

ursus arctos horribilis
December 1st, 2007, 04:08 AM
They only leave those videos for 1 week so if your gonna get it you better do it now.

RadMann
December 1st, 2007, 06:22 AM
Nope. They require you to use Windows Explorer to view and in protest, I won't do it. If it won't work in FireFox it is not worth seeing... ;)

DuckDuckGriz
December 1st, 2007, 12:43 PM
The game highlights are also now on YouTube.